Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f50/)
-   -   NBA Draft Party at Maple Leaf Square! (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f50/nba-draft-party-maple-leaf-square-23230.html)

Superjudge 06-28-2012 11:02 AM

NBA Draft Party at Maple Leaf Square!
 
Hey Guys, anyone have tickets for this? who's going down for 6 tonight to watch there?

Aamir 06-28-2012 11:29 AM

I called the Real Sports Bar and they said they ran out of tickets/reservations for the party. What's going on at Maple Leaf Square SJ? Any Raptors gunna be there?

Superjudge 06-28-2012 11:35 AM

I have no idea, last time I went there were amazing free wings, I think a free beer or two, and then Barracuda and I hung out with a few raps, and all the Raps commentators in the blocked off area. There was free everything in there and some really fun talk.

Barracuda 06-28-2012 11:43 AM

I'm weaselling my way into VIP again this year. Somehow. SJ, you're on photo duty.

Aamir 06-28-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superjudge (Post 658736)
I have no idea, last time I went there were amazing free wings, I think a free beer or two, and then Barracuda and I hung out with a few raps, and all the Raps commentators in the blocked off area. There was free everything in there and some really fun talk.

That was at Maple Leaf Square? Wasn't that inside Real Sports?

Aamir 06-28-2012 11:53 AM

Wait nvm I'm confusing Maple Leaf Square with something else.


Either way I want in! lol

Barracuda 06-28-2012 01:11 PM

It was inside Real Sports last time, but I guess it's outside this time. Not sure.

DSWC 07-01-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barracuda (Post 658748)
I'm weaselling my way into VIP again this year. Somehow. SJ, you're on photo duty.

Didn't you post pics from this last year (or some other year?) Any pics from this year's event?

Superjudge 07-08-2012 01:58 PM

I have some, too lazy to put um up though.

Barracuda 07-08-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSWC (Post 662014)
Didn't you post pics from this last year (or some other year?) Any pics from this year's event?

I have a few, yeah. On the same site as last year, but I can post some on here sometime soon.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24