Zach Randolph: "I'm better than Chris Bosh" - Page 8
Old 04-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #141 (permalink)
"We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up"

Senior Member
 
forme123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 563
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Just for carp.... Bosh's games against the Spurs in 2009/10.

Nov. 9th: 32 + 10 (15/17 FTs)

Dec. 3rd: 22 + 15 + 2 blks
so if we are going to post stats from TWO REGULAR SEASON GAMES to help prove Bosh is better than randolph (which he was inconsistent as fuck against the good teams i must add), let these soak in Bosh lovers:

vs BOS on oct 26 8 + 8. (3-11 shooting)

vs CHI on feb 24 7 POINTS, (1-18 SHOOTING........ LOL)

vs ORL in four games this season (14.5 + 6.8)

just to name a few...

now those stats dont look so hot now do they. so if we are going to use fuckin 2 games to show he's this amazing clutch specimen who plays good against the good teams and is better than randolph, lets not forget to mention the bad as well shall we
forme123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #142 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,925
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Bosh is never going to be 'that guy' ever again. He will be in the shadows for the rest of his career with minor roles. Randolph carried the Grizzlies past the best team in the NBA, this is an incredible feat if you're the 8th seed. The fact that you think Bosh can carry ANY team passed the #1 seed when you're #8 is hilarious. Bosh can't carry any ream in the post-season no matter what, and Randolph can and did.
Minor roles? Ok, obviously you've got a bug up your ass about bosh. But Bosh is not playing a minor role in Miami and will play a minor role going forward in his career. If you think that, then it's pointless discussing this any further. I may as well go talk to my 4yr old nephew. He makes more sense.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #143 (permalink)
"We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up"

Senior Member
 
forme123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 563
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
With Bosh instead of Randolph they'd had the 6th seed and swept the first round. See we can all spew bullshit baseless crap. Lol
coming from the guy who does it on a regular basis, i guess i learn from the best
forme123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #144 (permalink)
raptor jesus

Senior Member
 
Don Vito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,920
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Minor roles? Ok, obviously you've got a bug up your ass about bosh. But Bosh is not playing a minor role in Miami and will play a minor role going forward in his career. If you think that, then it's pointless discussing this any further. I may as well go talk to my 4yr old nephew. He makes more sense.
Just admit Bosh is overrated. Your man love for Chris Bosh is frightening.
Don Vito is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #145 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme123 View Post
bosh may have not had the most talented teams in toronto, but a REAL difference maker would have made something out of those teams and put the team on his back.... mr fake tough guy/third option on a 2nd place team wasn't able to take his game to the next level when it counted and do something worth mentioning or showing off about (say like maybe an advancement to the second round or something like that at minimum.....)

unlike Bosh in his time in t.o (during the playoffs of course, so TORAP doesnt take shit outta context to rebuttle) , randolph showed he was capable of handling the pressure and playing clutch, and against the team with the best record in the west as well....
You really can't see what a silly argument this is? Wow.

MEM is succeeding right now because they're playing great TEAM ball. Zach may carry the scoring load but that's not ALL that the game's about.

Gasol has been HUGE for them in the paint on both ends.

They have Allen and Battier, who are 2 of the league's top perimeter defenders.

They have Conley who's a solid, young PG.

They have Mayo who can come off the bench and hit the outside shot.


When Bosh played against both NJ and ORL in the playoffs do you remember what their strategy was?

"Double or triple Bosh and force someone else to beat you".

We had no one who could do that... so we lost. Plain & simple.


Just out of curiosity.... are you blaming ORL's first round upset loss on D12 as well since he's the franchise player and team leader?
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #146 (permalink)
"We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up"

Senior Member
 
forme123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 563
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Just admit Bosh is overrated. Your man love for Chris Bosh is frightening.
TORAP's is far more frightening....
forme123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #147 (permalink)
"We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up"

Senior Member
 
forme123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 563
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
You really can't see what a silly argument this is? Wow.

MEM is succeeding right now because they're playing great TEAM ball. Zach may carry the scoring load but that's not ALL that the game's about.

Gasol has been HUGE for them in the paint on both ends.

They have Allen and Battier, who are 2 of the league's top perimeter defenders.

They have Conley who's a solid, young PG.

They have Mayo who can come off the bench and hit the outside shot.


When Bosh played against both NJ and ORL in the playoffs do you remember what their strategy was?

"Double or triple Bosh and force someone else to beat you".

We had no one who could do that... so we lost. Plain & simple.


Just out of curiosity.... are you blaming ORL's first round upset loss on D12 as well since he's the franchise player and team leader?
im saying as of 2011 season (putting past years aside), randolph is better than Bosh imo, and you EXTREMELY OVERRATE bosh...and no howard wasn't to blame, he had career stats in certain games and WORKED his ass off in the process, always fighting hard in the dirty areas, and didnt fold over and disappear like Bosh did in their series vs uhhhhh oh ya HOWARD AND THE MAGIC
forme123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #148 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme123 View Post
so if we are going to post stats from TWO REGULAR SEASON GAMES to help prove Bosh is better than randolph (which he was inconsistent as fuck against the good teams i must add), let these soak in Bosh lovers:

vs BOS on oct 26 8 + 8. (3-11 shooting)

vs CHI on feb 24 7 POINTS, (1-18 SHOOTING........ LOL)

vs ORL in four games this season (14.5 + 6.8)

just to name a few...

now those stats dont look so hot now do they. so if we are going to use fuckin 2 games to show he's this amazing clutch specimen who plays good against the good teams and is better than randolph, lets not forget to mention the bad as well shall we
Hey, it's all good. I can play that game too. lol.

Zach's numbers....

vs. CHI (25MAR) - 16 + 5

vs. BOS (23MAR) - 13 + 8

vs. NYK (17MAR) - 14 + 6

vs. MIA (12MAR) - 13 + 9

vs. LAL (12FEB) - 8 + 12 (2/14 shooting!!! 4 TOs!!)

vs. ORL (31JAN) - 10 + 9


Wheeeee.... this is fun!
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:45 PM   #149 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme123 View Post
im saying as of 2011 season (putting past years aside), randolph is better than Bosh imo, and you EXTREMELY OVERRATE bosh...and no howard wasn't to blame, he had career stats in certain games and WORKED his ass off in the process, always fighting hard in the dirty areas, and didnt fold over and disappear like Bosh did in their series vs uhhhhh oh ya HOWARD AND THE MAGIC
Lol.... and do you know why that was?

Because the Hawks' gameplan was to stick with the Magic's shooters and cover D12 1-on-1.

They dared him to score 50 every game and beat them by himself.

Beautiful strategy that worked to perfection.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:47 PM   #150 (permalink)
"We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up"

Senior Member
 
forme123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 563
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Lol.... and do you know why that was?

Because the Hawks' gameplan was to stick with the Magic's shooters and cover D12 1-on-1.

They dared him to score 50 every game and beat them by himself.

Beautiful strategy that worked to perfection.
im glad orlando lost.....i hate turkoglu!
forme123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:49 PM   #151 (permalink)
"We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up"

Senior Member
 
forme123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 563
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Hey, it's all good. I can play that game too. lol.

Zach's numbers....

vs. CHI (25MAR) - 16 + 5

vs. BOS (23MAR) - 13 + 8

vs. NYK (17MAR) - 14 + 6

vs. MIA (12MAR) - 13 + 9

vs. LAL (12FEB) - 8 + 12 (2/14 shooting!!! 4 TOs!!)

vs. ORL (31JAN) - 10 + 9


Wheeeee.... this is fun!
lol hey 2-14 is bad, but its no 1-18 (plus an embarrasing pussy ass flop)
forme123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:50 PM   #152 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,925
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme123 View Post
lol hey 2-14 is bad, but its no 1-18 (plus an embarrasing pussy ass flop)
Yeah, not splitting hairs at all. lol


This conversation jumped the shark about an hour ago.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:51 PM   #153 (permalink)
"We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up"

Senior Member
 
forme123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 563
Representing:
Default

oh and another key factor there torap, since u like to place so much emphasis on sopporting cast for randolph's success, doesnt Bosh have a far more superior one to help him pad his stats too? just saying...
forme123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:54 PM   #154 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,925
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme123 View Post
oh and another key factor there torap, since u like to place so much emphasis on sopporting cast for randolph's success, doesnt Bosh have a far more superior one to help him pad his stats too? just saying...
Yes......and looky looky, they won.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:56 PM   #155 (permalink)
is waiting

Senior Member
 
Blaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,230
Representing:
Default

Randolph is better than Bosh right now, maybe not when he said that but now he is. Last year, not even this year, Randolph averaged 21 and 12, Bosh averaged 24 and 11. Thats pretty even except Randolph had to get his points after Gay and Mayo(who was there second option back then) and his rebounds with Gasol beside him. Maybe Bosh battled with Bargs to get his points but thats not as bad as two players and he got such good rebounding numbers because he was playing beside Bargs.
Blaze is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #156 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Randolph is better than Bosh right now, maybe not when he said that but now he is. Last year, not even this year, Randolph averaged 21 and 12, Bosh averaged 24 and 11. Thats pretty even except Randolph had to get his points after Gay and Mayo(who was there second option back then) and his rebounds with Gasol beside him. Maybe Bosh battled with Bargs to get his points but thats not as bad as two players and he got such good rebounding numbers because he was playing beside Bargs.
*shrug*

Zach avgd 21 + 9 this season as the 1st option (on .503% FG).

Bosh avgd. 19 + 8 this season as the 3rd option (on .496% FG).


Zach avgd 21 + 9 in the first round this year (on 50% FG)

Bosh avgd 20 + 9 in the 1st round this year (on 48% FG).


Really don't see where the huge difference is TBH.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:19 PM   #157 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme123 View Post
oh and another key factor there torap, since u like to place so much emphasis on sopporting cast for randolph's success, doesnt Bosh have a far more superior one to help him pad his stats too? just saying...
Last year when Bosh was the #1 option people were saying that he was just "padding his stats" in a contract year and that the numbers meant nothing because his team was crap.

NOW, he's on a great team (and not the #1 option anymore) and he's STILL "padding stats"?

Does not compute....
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #158 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
*shrug*

Zach avgd 21 + 9 this season as the 1st option (on .503% FG).

Bosh avgd. 19 + 8 this season as the 3rd option (on .496% FG).


Zach avgd 21 + 9 in the first round this year (on 50% FG)

Bosh avgd 20 + 9 in the 1st round this year (on 48% FG).


Really don't see where the huge difference is TBH
.
That's because you're so focused on two statistical categories. Also, Zach wasn't the first option all year either. To be fair, we'll see Bosh's true value against the C's.... and maybe I'll be wrong. We've seen Randolph and Memphis do the unlikely... now it's Bosh and Miami's turn.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:23 PM   #159 (permalink)
Bang Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet Skeet, She do that thing for 3 retweets...

Blunted Member
 
Dutches's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 994
Representing:
Default



this thread is it.
Dutches is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:25 PM   #160 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,925
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
That's because you're so focused on two statistical categories. Also, Zach wasn't the first option all year either. To be fair, we'll see Bosh's true value against the C's.... and maybe I'll be wrong. We've seen Randolph and Memphis do the unlikely... now it's Bosh and Miami's turn.
Since you say it's just about playoffs:

2011 playoffs-

Bosh- 20ppg/9rpg/1.2blks (3rd option)

Randolph- 21.5ppg/9rpg/0.6blks (main scorer since Gay went down)
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Toronto Sun: Shaq vs. Chris "RuPaul " Bosh Windex Toronto Raptors 28 10-28-2009 01:39 PM
The Hoop Doctors: Is Chris Bosh "For Sale"? Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 5 06-27-2009 12:16 AM
Amare: "No doubt about it, I'm better than Chris Bosh" Pistol Pete Toronto Raptors 47 05-31-2009 08:29 PM
Chad Ford: "Pray to God that Chris Bosh isn't leaving." Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 2 04-07-2009 02:23 PM
Chris Bosh on CBC's "The Hour" on Feb 28th Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 21 01-31-2008 10:05 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24