Zach Randolph: "I'm better than Chris Bosh" - Page 14
Old 05-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #261 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme123 View Post
ya i noticed the sarcasm obv - based on his comment, i noticed that he doesnt feel anybodys opinions in the thread are rational...and its particularly taking a shot at the ones that disagree with him, and hes referring to that guys statement as rational (which i agree with) b/c he isnt focusing his criticisms on bosh, but instead randolph............and ya i dont like Bosh ur right.....but my opinions on him are not irrational
Not true at all. There have been more than a few posters here who I've agreed with re: Bosh.

You're just not one of them because nearly everything you say is based on hate (unlike the poster above who's response was well thought out and relatively impartial).
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:44 PM   #262 (permalink)
raptor jesus

Senior Member
 
Don Vito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,920
Representing:
Default

Bosh sucks, end of story.

<<<Refer to the avatar <<<<
Don Vito is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #263 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,779
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Your rational logic has no place in this thread.

Kindly leave.
That's funny shit!
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:15 AM   #264 (permalink)
"We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up"

Senior Member
 
forme123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 563
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Not true at all. There have been more than a few posters here who I've agreed with re: Bosh.

You're just not one of them because nearly everything you say is based on hate (unlike the poster above who's response was well thought out and relatively impartial).
besides so many of ur posts have been based on bitterness, hate, or rubbing stuff in peoples faces whenever a guy you like plays good, so i wouldnt talk if i were u...
forme123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:11 AM   #265 (permalink)
...

Senior Member
 
powerfulpanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,487
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Not true at all. There have been more than a few posters here who I've agreed with re: Bosh.

You're just not one of them because nearly everything you say is based on hate (unlike the poster above who's response was well thought out and relatively impartial).
....and ur constant defending of Bosh is because your impartial as well right?
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #266 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme123 View Post
besides so many of ur posts have been based on bitterness, hate, or rubbing stuff in peoples faces whenever a guy you like plays good, so i wouldnt talk if i were u...
Really? I'd love a link to some of those posts.

In spite of the fact that Bargs annoys the SHIT out of me I'm always quick to praise him when he actually PLAYS LIKE A CENTER. The games that were few and far between when would grab double-digit rebounds, go to the FT line and look ACTIVE defensively were full of praise for him. He just didn't do those things nearly enough.

When was the last time (if ever) that you said something good about Bosh?

As for "rubbing stuff in people's faces".... lol.... I only do that because some people are so quick to dismiss an observation or suggestion. Joel Anthony is a prime example. Rather than taking a look at look at what he actually brings to the floor people wrote him off as a scrub who was just lucky to be on an NBA team. Now he's making those doubters look stupid lol. And that's not to say that Anthony is an all-star or an MVP candidate.... what he IS is a very smart, defensive C who can backstop a defense. Guys like that are worth their weight in gold... esp. when they're making less than $4M/yr.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #267 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfulpanda View Post
....and ur constant defending of Bosh is because your impartial as well right?
I like Bosh. That's no secret..... but I've never said that he's a lock for the HOF or that he should be the MVP... or even that he's a top 5 player.... because he isn't.

What I HAVE said is that he's an excellent player who was surely capable of taking us to great heights IF he wasn't left out on an island for most of his career here.

If that's being biased then fine... lol.... I'm biased.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:29 PM   #268 (permalink)
is waiting for the season to start

Senior Member
 
Ex2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
I like Bosh. That's no secret.....
Ex2k is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #269 (permalink)
is waiting for the season to start

Senior Member
 
Ex2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
In spite of the fact that Bargs annoys the SHIT out of me I'm always quick to praise him when he actually PLAYS LIKE A CENTER.
He's not a Center

Just forced to play one...

Sucks eh.. Maybe he should get a full season as a 4?
Ex2k is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:40 PM   #270 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,935
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex2k View Post
He's not a Center

Just forced to play one...

Sucks eh.. Maybe he should get a full season as a 4?
oh goodie. His failure is based on the expectations that his fucking team places on him. Maybe he should find another team?
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #271 (permalink)
is waiting for the season to start

Senior Member
 
Ex2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
oh goodie. His failure is based on the expectations that his fucking team places on him. Maybe he should find another team?
Maybe

While were at it lets play Derozen at the 5 and Amir at the 1?
Ex2k is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:56 PM   #272 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex2k View Post
He's not a Center

Just forced to play one...

Sucks eh.. Maybe he should get a full season as a 4?
Awesome! Well then I'm glad that our GM drafted a player who apparently could ONLY play the one position that we had an all-star in.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:56 PM   #273 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex2k View Post
Mature. Very mature.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #274 (permalink)
is waiting for the season to start

Senior Member
 
Ex2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Awesome! Well then I'm glad that our GM drafted a player who apparently could ONLY play the one position that we had an all-star in.
You ever heard of taking the best player available?

And dont bring up passing on Brandon Roy... 4 other teams did aswell.
Ex2k is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #275 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,779
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex2k View Post
You ever heard of taking the best player available?

And dont bring up passing on Brandon Roy... 4 other teams did aswell.
We all knew Brags was a 4. Everyone knew he played 4. Everyone commented the Raps already had an allstar 4. BC drafted h anyways. Many players have a set position, like their posotion and can't change their game enough to move positions. The team asked Bargs to be a rebounding back to the basket C when his game was a face up slashing PF. That's bargs' fault? Somethings wrong with this.
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:16 PM   #276 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
We all knew Brags was a 4. Everyone knew he played 4. Everyone commented the Raps already had an allstar 4. BC drafted h anyways. Many players have a set position, like their posotion and can't change their game enough to move positions. The team asked Bargs to be a rebounding back to the basket C when his game was a face up slashing PF. That's bargs' fault? Somethings wrong with this.
Maybe I'm crazy..... but I recall BC selling us on Bargs playing C for LONG while.

This was probably the first season when he finally admitted that it probably wasn't going to work.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:08 PM   #277 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,779
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Maybe I'm crazy..... but I recall BC selling us on Bargs playing C for LONG while.

This was probably the first season when he finally admitted that it probably wasn't going to work.
Not crazy at all. In all honesty I thought we drafted Bargs to move Bosh. If BC is guilty of being a bad GM is for not moving Bosh. Hindsight makes us all genius' though. As a counterpoint to the above, what makes BC a good GM IMO is that hes not afraid to fix it. I'm really curious to see what the Raps look like come the 2011/12 season - esp at the trade deadline.

Last edited by DocHoliday99; 05-08-2011 at 09:10 PM.
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #278 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
Not crazy at all. In all honesty I thought we drafted Bargs to move Bosh. If BC is guilty of being a bad GM is for not moving Bosh. Hindsight makes us all genius' though. As a counterpoint to the above, what makes BC a good GM IMO is that hes not afraid to fix it. I'm really curious to see what the Raps look like come the 2011/12 season - esp at the trade deadline.
How does that make him a good GM?

It's a GM's JOB to correct any mistakes that are made.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:39 PM   #279 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,779
Representing:
Default

Mistakes happen with every GM. Its a good trait that he's been able to fix without long term ramifications quickly. As a recent example I couldn't imagine being stuck with Hedo still (though I really thought he would have helped at the time). Sorry, didn't mean to imply he's good overall because of that.
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:21 PM   #280 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
Mistakes happen with every GM. Its a good trait that he's been able to fix without long term ramifications quickly. As a recent example I couldn't imagine being stuck with Hedo still (though I really thought he would have helped at the time). Sorry, didn't mean to imply he's good overall because of that.
Well he HAS made some quality saves after making some blunders.... so you're right... I'll give him that.

I'd just prefer to not have those mistakes in the first place.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Toronto Sun: Shaq vs. Chris "RuPaul " Bosh Windex Toronto Raptors 28 10-28-2009 01:39 PM
The Hoop Doctors: Is Chris Bosh "For Sale"? Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 5 06-27-2009 12:16 AM
Amare: "No doubt about it, I'm better than Chris Bosh" Pistol Pete Toronto Raptors 47 05-31-2009 08:29 PM
Chad Ford: "Pray to God that Chris Bosh isn't leaving." Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 2 04-07-2009 02:23 PM
Chris Bosh on CBC's "The Hour" on Feb 28th Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 21 01-31-2008 10:05 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24