The Wolf..... bring him home.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default The Wolf..... bring him home.

I was thinking.

Toronto should bring home the wolf.

bargs and Caldy for the wolf and fodder.

Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
I was thinking.

Toronto should bring home the wolf.

bargs and Caldy for the wolf and fodder.

We have Ed Davis, we don't need Bosh.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
stripes

Senior Member
 
just4_raps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,827
Representing:
Default

would be a great pipe dream trade.
just4_raps is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
stripes

Senior Member
 
just4_raps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,827
Representing:
Default

bosh>ed davis at any stage of either player's career.

but guess it makes more sense to keep the younger PF (Ed) vs. the older one (Bosh) just because the rest of our young talent will need some time to grow.
just4_raps is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,955
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4_raps View Post
bosh>ed davis at any stage of either player's career.

but guess it makes more sense to keep the younger PF (Ed) vs. the older one (Bosh) just because the rest of our young talent will need some time to grow.
if you can get Bosh on this team without giving up val or even ross, you do it. bosh>>>>>>>>>>> any power forward this team has and has been for the past 7-9 years. with Bosh we make the playoffs and possibly surprise and make it past the first. without him, it's a dog fight to get in, and a dog fight to win maybe a game if we do.
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

put that mofo right back in his cage
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 18
Representing:
Default

Would be nicer but even back then we were a under .500 team. It shows how bad some of are players were back then that I thought were average players. I was thinking about it today, If are players are average should we not be close to a .500 team? Some of are starters or bench are probablly bellow average nba players. And even Bosh would have a hard time just making us a .500 team like he did in the past.

Last edited by littleblue; 01-14-2013 at 05:09 PM.
littleblue is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,955
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblue View Post
Would be nicer but even back then we were a under .500 team. It shows how bad some of are players were back then that I thought were average players. I was thinking about it today, If are players are average should we not be close to a .500 team? Some of are starters or bench are probablly bellow average nba players. And even Bosh would have a hard time just making us a .500 team like he did in the past.
our team right now, with bosh, would be more talented, than the team we had with Bosh near the later years. you also have to factor in injuries and such. with Bosh from the beginning of the season, I'd say we'd be several game above .500 and 5th, 6th, in the east, which given his talent isn't too far fetched
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 18
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
our team right now, with bosh, would be more talented, than the team we had with Bosh near the later years. you also have to factor in injuries and such. with Bosh from the beginning of the season, I'd say we'd be several game above .500 and 5th, 6th, in the east, which given his talent isn't too far fetched
Bosh is a real good player no doubt, but are teams back then were just hovering around .500, goes to show that a lot of players back then were d players and not c players back then. This team we have now actually needs more of an upgrade then just a player like Bosh.

I thought we had a good team this year but I realize now that some are players are not just average but bad nba players if we are below .500.
littleblue is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,955
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblue View Post
Bosh is a real good player no doubt, but are teams back then were just hovering around .500, goes to show that a lot of players back then were d players and not c players back then. This team we have now actually needs more of an upgrade then just a player like Bosh.

I thought we had a good team this year but I realize now that some are players are not just average but bad nba players if we are below .500.
injuries, stupid calls, close games, first year of a large amount of players playing together... many other factors than talent
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself
 
KoolAid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Yes
Posts: 3,624
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblue View Post
Bosh is a real good player no doubt, but are teams back then were just hovering around .500
I hate to be that guy but you've done this a couple times...

*Our
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 28,385
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
I hate to be that guy but you've done this a couple times...

*Our
Cool
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Would be nice to have the Predator on the team. As long as we don't give up Ross or JV in a deal for him I'd be hard pressed to reject his return.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let's get this win, Raptors!

Senior Member
 
rockthetdot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,133
Representing:
Default

That whole "are, our" thing was buggin the hell outta me too, good call. LOL

Welcome to the board littleblue.


Why the heck are we talking about Bosh anyways? is this the plan when LeBron supposedly goes back to Cleveland after the 13/14 season? haha, He still has 7 more championships to deliver to Miami! even if Wade is still alive there's no way those 8 are happening unless they get a real centre, a good centre.


As for Bosh, we'd look much better now that we have a conventional centre, especially one that is only going to only get better. Bosh on this team would look better than any other year we had Bosh, I'd place a few bucks on that.
rockthetdot is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
raptor jesus

Senior Member
 
Don Vito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,923
Representing:
Default

I'd do it only if he isn't the focal point of the offense. He needs to buy into the current system and not be the franchise player.
Don Vito is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
payin Dwyane Wade

Senior Member
 
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,782
Representing:
Default

So it only takes Calderon and Bargs... ok I'm down. But that's a pipe dream too. when did Bosh get the nickname the wolf btw...
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJoJo Shabbadu View Post
So it only takes Calderon and Bargs... ok I'm down. But that's a pipe dream too. when did Bosh get the nickname the wolf btw...
yeah I was going to say - I never ever heard anyone call him the wolf. I call him the predator (I didn't come up with that obviously). Also, it would be nice to have a player who looks like a Raptors again
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
waiting for the Masai-a

on ihateus
 
Torontosaurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Victoria, home of the Nash-ites
Posts: 3,659
Representing:
Default

I thought he was the lap dog
Torontosaurus is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,662
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJoJo Shabbadu View Post
So it only takes Calderon and Bargs... ok I'm down. But that's a pipe dream too. when did Bosh get the nickname the wolf btw...
He made that comment about being a caged wolf in Toronto when he got to Miami and it stuck. I was calling for fans to howl instead of boo at games in the acc...
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,787
Representing:
Thumbs down

This thread sucks IMO
halphbreedballer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24