Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Who Would You Rather Have: Hedo or Bosh? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/who-would-you-rather-have-hedo-bosh-1455.html)

Dr. J. Naismith 03-29-2008 11:39 AM

Who Would You Rather Have: Hedo or Bosh?
 
Who on earth is Maurice Brooks and how in the hell did he get a gig with NBA.com as a writer? :confused2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by NBA.com
Kevin in New Jersey: Hey, I know Chris Bosh has been hurt this season, but are you really trying to say you'd rather have Hedo Turkoglu over him?

Brooks: Hedo is having a career season for a team that is in first place in its division. Bosh is having a decent season for a team that is losing ground in the playoff race and has no chance of winning its division. Do yourself a favor and check out Hedo's stats, they may surprise you.

I understand Hedo having a breakthrough season, but to say that you'd take Hedo over Bosh is a little extreme don't you think? :confused2:

Anyhow, I did myself that favour and compared their stats. His point is? Oh ya, Hedo has a couple all-star type players surrounding him in D12 and Rashard Lewis while Bosh has who exactly? :cwm34:

Quote:

Originally Posted by NBA.com
Hedo Turkoglu

2007-08 Statistics
PPG 19.6
RPG 5.9
APG 4.9
SPG 0.9
BPG 0.3
FG% 0.453
FT% 0.834
3P% 0.407
MPG 37.3

Chris Bosh

2007-08 Statistics
PPG 22.2
RPG 8.8
APG 2.4
SPG 0.9
BPG 1.0
FG% 0.494
FT% 0.855
3P% 0.400
MPG 35.8

Source - Click here

ClingRap 03-29-2008 11:50 AM

still like bosh. much of what hedo gets is the result of dwight howard's beastliness down low. i know he's capable of creating shots, but frankly, he doesn't require a double team as often.
just to reiterate doc's astuteness on this matter!

Dr. J. Naismith 03-29-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClingRap (Post 21536)
still like bosh. much of what hedo gets is the result of dwight howard's beastliness down low. i know he's capable of creating shots, but frankly, he doesn't require a double team as often.
just to reiterate doc's astuteness on this matter!

Exactly Cling ... we don't have those additional players that attract double teams like those 3 in Orlando do. So when your a good shooter like Hedo is you get a ton more open looks than most would get. Not trying to take anything away from him, but scoring is much easier to come by for those guys than it is for our team. :(

Bosh is the only one that attracts the double team. We need at least one more player that gets that type of respect and attention on offense. Once we do I can guarantee you the Raptors improve ten fold. :)

*I can't wait till this summer .... come'on BC*

Acie 03-29-2008 12:34 PM

In other news the tandem of Jameer Nelson and Carlos Arroyo is better than TJ and Jose. :sigh:

raptor123 03-29-2008 12:39 PM

I rather have Bosh hands down.

Acie 03-29-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raptor123 (Post 21549)
I rather have Bosh hands down.

I'd rather have him with his hands up, especially in the paint on D.

*bud duh duh duh*

Thank you, thank you...I'll be here all week.

raptor123 03-29-2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACIEEARL40 (Post 21551)
I'd rather have him with his hands up, especially in the paint on D.

*bud duh duh duh*

Thank you, thank you...I'll be here all week.


Acie are you lost dawg ? Do you know where here is ? lol You were starting to sound alittle like TJ ,"*bud duh duh duh*," translation I am a starter. Tj the old little lady asked what do you do for a living ...? TJ replies I am the starter for the raptors. Then the old little lady asks what does that mean... TJ replies I dicktate lol the pace of the game. i play alot of minutes, i shoot when i want, and when things don't go well I just cry to make things better.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Belsius 03-29-2008 01:05 PM

As much as I like Hedo, no way I would pick him before bosh

Belsius 03-29-2008 01:06 PM

I think I missed something:confused2:

Benzo 03-29-2008 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raptor123 (Post 21559)
Acie are you lost dawg ? Do you know where here is ? lol You were starting to sound alittle like TJ ,"*bud duh duh duh*," translation I am a starter. Tj the old little lady asked what do you do for a living ...? TJ replies I am the starter for the raptors. Then the old little lady asks what does that mean... TJ replies I dicktate lol the pace of the game. i play alot of minutes, i shoot when i want, and when things don't go well I just cry to make things better.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Dude...must you bring TJ into everything..I hate him more than you....(maybe) but this is bordering on obession

Acie 03-29-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzo (Post 21567)
Dude...must you bring TJ into everything..I hate him more than you....(maybe) but this is bordering on obession

+1

Not to mention a really bad attempt at humour.

ClingRap 03-29-2008 02:25 PM

+2

Ball Don't Lie 03-29-2008 02:57 PM

Hedo wouldnt allow Jared Jeffries to go for 21+10.

Sorry, had to ;).

Bosh's D is embarrassing.

moremilk 03-29-2008 03:43 PM

Can you imagine how good Chris would be if he played with Howard? Scary ...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24