Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Who else should we deal? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/who-else-should-we-deal-6427.html)

dmbphan041 02-13-2009 05:15 PM

Who else should we deal?
 
IMO :

Kapono, AP (maybe) Will, Jake

the_ raps_analyst 02-13-2009 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbphan041 (Post 142298)
IMO :

Kapono, AP (maybe) Will, Jake

I hope we get rid of Kapono.

jeffb 02-13-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbphan041 (Post 142298)
IMO :

Kapono, AP (maybe) Will, Jake

Everyone there but Jake. We are too thin off the bench up front! Possibly throw Joey into the mix. Hopefully Will & JK

Gurk 02-13-2009 05:18 PM

How about Humps ;)

N64 02-13-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 142303)
How about Humps ;)

probs on becoming MOM ...hopefully Soloman and JK

jeffb 02-13-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 142303)
How about Humps ;)

He's a possibility if he's close to coming back.

dmbphan041 02-13-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 142303)
How about Humps ;)

never.

Someguy again 02-13-2009 05:23 PM

Kapono and AP for Chris Wilcox.

Gurk 02-13-2009 05:24 PM

Sure if we can get that. WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dr. J. Naismith 02-13-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbphan041 (Post 142298)
IMO :

Kapono, AP (maybe) Will, Jake

Have no worth all, so if they are dealt it'll be as a part of a package to help balance out contracts.

dmbphan041 02-13-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith (Post 142326)
Have no worth all, so if they are dealt it'll be as a part of a package to help balance out contracts.

yessum. maybe we can package them for a new ball rack.


hehe ball rack.

The MVP of West Hollywood 02-13-2009 05:57 PM

I still think we want John Salmons. This deal gives us the opportunity to get him, as before we couldn't absorb his contract with JO on the books

I wouldn't be surprised if we did something like Parker, Joey, and Hump for Salmons and Udrih.

Someguy again 02-13-2009 06:00 PM

We already lost our Draft pick to Miami for Marion.
so trade Solomon and Shitskul for a first round or another 2nd.

Gurk 02-13-2009 06:01 PM

We can trade them both to the Clips ;)

MangoKidHoops 02-13-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MVP of West Hollywood (Post 142359)
I still think we want John Salmons. This deal gives us the opportunity to get him, as before we couldn't absorb his contract with JO on the books

I wouldn't be surprised if we did something like Parker, Joey, and Hump for Salmons and Udrih.

What's Sacramento's motivation to do this? They're getting fantastic production from Salmons for what he makes. Beno is decent too.

Someguy again 02-13-2009 06:04 PM

lawl.
the clippers. most stacked team in the NBA and still fucks up.

Gurk 02-13-2009 06:05 PM

True. If they had some sort of chemistry they could be a really tough team to beat

MangoKidHoops 02-13-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someguy again (Post 142364)
We already lost our Draft pick to Miami for Marion.
so trade Solomon and Shitskul for a first round or another 2nd.

The draft selection is lottery protected through 2014. It's not this year (at least if the Raptors don't make the playoffs this year, it won't be this year)


And no one is going to give you a 1st for either or both Solomon/Voskhul. You're in dreamland.

MangoKidHoops 02-13-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someguy again (Post 142370)
lawl.
the clippers. most stacked team in the NBA and still fucks up.

Stacked? They have a lot of talent, but a lot of their guys are injured (kaman, Davis at times..)

jeffb 02-13-2009 06:07 PM

Banks/Cash (3million) for 2nd rounder? lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24