Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Where is the black jersey? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/where-black-jersey-18590.html)

sixel 12-21-2010 10:08 AM

Where is the black jersey?
 
why don't we wear it on the road
I was also wondering about the huskies jersey
it is always fun to change jersey some times in a while
and ours looks all good

finstock 12-21-2010 10:14 AM

The blacks are our sharpest uniforms IMO. Haven't seen many alternates league wide this year though... so far -- DUN DUN DUN!

babyface 12-21-2010 10:47 AM

doesn't it look very similar to Miami's uniform?

ha123 12-21-2010 12:48 PM

Black jerseys, the new court and Matt devlin are all unlucky for us.

F1nir_ 12-21-2010 01:26 PM

I agree @ Matt Devlin

Shadowfax 12-21-2010 08:43 PM

good question...love the black unis as well

Admiral 12-21-2010 09:10 PM

well black is the alternate jersey and i think their alternate jersey may be the huskies 1 now, but i don't think i've seen that 1 either this year

js12 12-21-2010 10:22 PM

I haven't really noticed. But that's kind of because I don't like the black jersey. IMO, it's a bit plain.

jeffb 12-21-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by js12 (Post 482452)
I haven't really noticed. But that's kind of because I don't like the black jersey. IMO, it's a bit plain.

Plain? It's the exact same jersey as the other two except black. Oh well, to me they are by far the best jersey we have. And if you think those are plain i assume you dislike the Huskies jersey?

The only thing i dislike about our jersey's are the chevrons down the side.

js12 12-21-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 482454)
Plain? It's the exact same jersey as the other two except black. Oh well, to me they are by far the best jersey we have. And if you think those are plain i assume you dislike the Huskies jersey?

The only thing i dislike about our jersey's are the chevrons down the side.

Yeah, I wasn't the biggest fan of the Huskies jersey either.

To be honest, I like the side chevrons, they look kinda cool.

creative1mm 12-22-2010 12:33 AM

My bro made a good point, he said they don't wear it because they want to appeal to the rest of Canada.. since the raps are in a rebuilding situation..

i think once they are good again they will wear the black uniforms a bit more

jeffb 12-22-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creative1mm (Post 482482)
My bro made a good point, he said they don't wear it because they want to appeal to the rest of Canada.. since the raps are in a rebuilding situation..

i think once they are good again they will wear the black uniforms a bit more

what does that have to do with wearing the black jersey's?

fresh n' spicy 12-22-2010 08:01 AM

i think the raps are only using red jerseys to symbolize the canadian colours since they are "canadas team" i miss their old jerseys but what the fuck are u gona do?

fresh n' spicy 12-22-2010 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creative1mm (Post 482482)
i think once they are good again they will wear the black uniforms a bit more

:facepalm:

creative1mm 12-22-2010 11:05 AM

Quote:

what does that have to do with wearing the black jersey's?
well.. if you notice, the black jerseys only say TORONTO on it
not the RAPTORS..

that's what is has to do with



Quote:

i think the raps are only using red jerseys to symbolize the canadian colours since they are "canadas team" i miss their old jerseys but what the fuck are u gona do?
Exactly..

Dark Knight 12-22-2010 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneironaught (Post 482137)
The blacks are our sharpest uniforms IMO. Haven't seen many alternates league wide this year though... so far -- DUN DUN DUN!

I think you're right. I haven't seen any alternate jerseys either. Must be the new jersey styles. (Adidas)

b55bgc 12-22-2010 11:08 AM

Why not jersey's with christmas lights on em. Sheesh
A jersey doesnt make a team. Maybe if they started wining some games they could sport some new threads

jeffb 12-22-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creative1mm (Post 482532)
well.. if you notice, the black jerseys only say TORONTO on it
not the RAPTORS..

that's what is has to do with

So do the red ones, your point?

creative1mm 12-22-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

So do the red ones, your point?
to best answer you, the red symbolizes Canada..
the other uniforms say Toronto and are Black, that does not symbolize the red in Canada..

and honestly... I don't remember seeing Toronto on the red uniforms this season... or for awhile actually

fancylad 12-22-2010 01:25 PM

looks like it was a two year thing and that's it.

I don't think i've seen them for sale at real sports either so it looks like they're done.

I say this team is begging for a alternate jersey circa the 90s dinosaur.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24