What's up with Kleiza? - Page 2
Old 03-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
A True Diamond In The Rough

Senior Member
 
The Diamond Scorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pluto
Posts: 2,767
Representing:
Default

+1 for Admiral, totally agree.
The Diamond Scorpion is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:53 AM   #22 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Sumon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 90
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
What makes you so sure you are the only person who watches Lithuanian national team playing? And yea Kleiza is a clear leader there, but most of the national teams (except USA) don't steal the ball at the same level as the nba teams do, so LK's poor dribbling is not exposed. Plus the coach of national team managed roles beautifully in 2010, LK had specific assignments and team was playing fantastic basketball in general, lot of passes and open opportunities, that's where Kleiza thrives.
Pure assumption.

In Europe most teams organize attacks with more than 1-2 passes per attack. That's why Kleiza doesn't dribble so much in Lithuanian national team.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
being a consistent leader on the national team has nothing to do with being consistent in the nba
And I said that where exactly?

You had the following to say about Kleiza
Quote:
kleiza has been this inconsistent his entire career
I found it very frustrating. You imagine facts that are absolutely wrong. So I decided to state some real facts in this thread. I don't want any false information about Kleiza flying in this thread.
Sumon is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:11 AM   #23 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8,426
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Žalgiris View Post
So you're saying that Raps' coaching staff is worse than Lithuania NT's ?
No I didn't say anything like that... I just meant that LT national team haven't been playing this well (like 2010) for while
LOG is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #24 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8,426
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumon View Post
Pure assumption

In Europe most teams organize attacks with more than 1-2 passes per attack. That's why Kleiza doesn't dribble so much in Lithuanian national team.
So you say that i assume things, and than you say exactly what I said in my earlier post..?
No offense dude, but i find it pointless to continue discussing this with you. You give absolutely no facts, just base your arguments on assumption, that you know more about LK or LT national team than anybody else in here
LOG is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #25 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Sumon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 90
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumon View Post
Pure assumption

In Europe most teams organize attacks with more than 1-2 passes per attack. That's why Kleiza doesn't dribble so much in Lithuanian national team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG
So you say that i assume things, and than you say exactly what I said in my earlier post..?
No offense dude, but i find it pointless to continue discussing this with you. You give absolutely no facts, just base your arguments on assumption, that you know more about LK or LT national team than anybody else in here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG
What makes you so sure you are the only person who watches Lithuanian national team playing?
Pure assumption was supposed to be an answer to the question above.

I don't know why my words are taken out of context...
Sumon is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24