What The Fudge??
Old 12-17-2008, 09:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
right.

FREERICE.COM
 
StresS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Rex
Posts: 781
Representing:
What The Fudge??

why is EVERYONE on the Raptors a jump shooter?
JO, Bosh, Moon...
i know moon made some shots, but he's not suppose to be taking them.
this team is full of jump shooter!!!
why the hell do our big men have to be jump shooters too?
The only guy slashing through the lane is graham. props to him.
Calderon is suppose to be getting those long rebounds. what a lazy fuck.
not all the long rebounds but alot of them. he's guarding the point, he's outside already, he's gotta run to the ball.
It's all colangelos fault. he put together a team of soft jump shooters.
we can stand to lose 2 of them to gain an athletic guy who'll play defense, rebound and maybe drive to the lane when we're on offense.
too many guys are thinking shoot first, instead of drive first.
we need a balance.
StresS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-17-2008, 09:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

I'm kind of a big deal.
 
its_asdf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In yo mama's va jay jay
Posts: 298
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to its_asdf
Default

We've been a jumpshooting team since 2005.
its_asdf is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-17-2008, 09:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,232
Representing:
Default

Thats why BC, in his infinite wisdom, drafted a big man!!! (BTW he only likes to shoot) but he made up for this by grabbing us another big man in the offseason (btw, he is a shell of himself and his game has always been heavily relied on a jumper), perhaps we can make a big move for a jump shotting guard now tho, trade Joey and Roko for it, since they are the only ones that have the courage and skill to slash, and make our team complete BC!!! (complete SHIT!!)
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-17-2008, 09:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
right.

FREERICE.COM
 
StresS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Rex
Posts: 781
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugo Ferst View Post
Thats why BC, in his infinite wisdom, drafted a big man!!! (BTW he only likes to shoot) but he made up for this by grabbing us another big man in the offseason (btw, he is a shell of himself and his game has always been heavily relied on a jumper), perhaps we can make a big move for a jump shotting guard now tho, trade Joey and Roko for it, since they are the only ones that have the courage and skill to slash, and make our team complete BC!!! (complete SHIT!!)
LOL
thats some dave chapelle shit.
StresS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-17-2008, 11:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
whatever

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 10,417
Representing:
Default

yeah, Bargnani is the reason we're a jumper shooting team ...

newsflash, this team has almost always been a jump shooting team, wasn't this the major knock on vince, that he doesn't drive and settles for Js?

Right now JO is the only player we have who at least tries hard to go inside. He's the only one who gives consistent effort on D.
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-17-2008, 11:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,232
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
yeah, Bargnani is the reason we're a jumper shooting team ...

newsflash, this team has almost always been a jump shooting team, wasn't this the major knock on vince, that he doesn't drive and settles for Js?

Right now JO is the only player we have who at least tries hard to go inside. He's the only one who gives consistent effort on D.
Newsflash, supposed great GMs dont just keep getting more jump shooters for a team full of them... and JO doesnt consistently go inside, what have you been watching? He has one move really, back to the bet fade, but it can count as 2 moves because he can go left or right with it hahahahahahaha he sux too. Joey and Roko are the only 2 that go inside and beat their man constantly.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-17-2008, 11:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
whatever

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 10,417
Representing:
Default

JO almost ALWAYS tries to go inside, sometimes he just can't get there because he's defended well.

As far as the moves Bryan made this summer, he drafter Jawaii and trade for JO, who both are not known as jumpshooters ... If you're referring to the move made in 2007, kapono was brought because they felt that defenders gang up on Bosh because we had no reliable 3pt shooter (especially with MoPete gone).

Anyway - I'm tired of discussing the same things all over again. I'm sure that once we fire Colangelo and bring back Grunwald or Babcock, in two years this team will win a title or at least make the finals.
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-17-2008, 11:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
whatever

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 10,417
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugo Ferst View Post
Joey and Roko are the only 2 that go inside and beat their man constantly.
lol at Joey beating his man consistenly ... that was a good one. Take away his dunks on the fast break, and count how many baskets Joey scored this season one on one ...
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-17-2008, 11:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,232
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
JO almost ALWAYS tries to go inside, sometimes he just can't get there because he's defended well.

As far as the moves Bryan made this summer, he drafter Jawaii and trade for JO, who both are not known as jumpshooters ... If you're referring to the move made in 2007, kapono was brought because they felt that defenders gang up on Bosh because we had no reliable 3pt shooter (especially with MoPete gone).

Anyway - I'm tired of discussing the same things all over again. I'm sure that once we fire Colangelo and bring back Grunwald or Babcock, in two years this team will win a title or at least make the finals.

Nope we will still suck ass, but ppl will actually blame the GM instead of trying to justify every move he makes....

And ask any hardcore Indy fan if JO is a true post player, he isnt, he loves the jumper as much as Bosh, thats how he was an allstar.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-17-2008, 11:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
right.

FREERICE.COM
 
StresS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Rex
Posts: 781
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
lol at Joey beating his man consistenly ... that was a good one. Take away his dunks on the fast break, and count how many baskets Joey scored this season one on one ...
joey dunks on 2 or 3 guys at one time just about every night.
StresS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24