Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   The "We Want Bosh!" Chant (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/we-want-bosh-chant-20014.html)

x_kaptain_x 04-14-2011 11:29 AM

The "We Want Bosh!" Chant
 
Does anyone have some video of the "We Want Bosh!" chant that caused Bosh to stand up and laugh his ass off?

JoeyJoJo Shabbadu 04-14-2011 11:57 AM

Ya since nobody else played I was left to scream at Jamal Magloire ("I'm dating your momma Jamal... send some money!") or chant for Bosh

All i know is Lebrom pretending to come into the game to lots of cheers and then laughing as he sat back down. Ya... it just pisses of a lot of people that spent alot of money to see him. He's just a pariah. Lebron even tops Biosh in the douchebag category and hate category.

m5racer 04-14-2011 12:16 PM

what a joke of a game yesterday....fuck man it was actually a D-League level game

x_kaptain_x 04-14-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m5racer (Post 530162)
what a joke of a game yesterday....fuck man it was actually a D-League level game

Agreed. What boggles my mind more is how people are so readily to count Calderon out when Bayless is a shitty PG.. 4 assists in 41 minutes? gimme a fucking break, Bayless is NOT ready to be the number 1 PG if you want to experience any success next year. Anyone who thinks we could is clearly delusional.

JayJayW 04-14-2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_kaptain_x (Post 530164)
Agreed. What boggles my mind more is how people are so readily to count Calderon out when Bayless is a shitty PG.. 4 assists in 41 minutes? gimme a fucking break, Bayless is NOT ready to be the number 1 PG if you want to experience any success next year. Anyone who thinks we could is clearly delusional.

This is what i am telling everyone, Bayless is not NBA ready, he doesn't have the IQ that a point guard needs, instead he is a score first point guard with dismal passing skills. He is perfect as a back-up PG in this league, nothing more. He can come off the bench and penetrate and change the pace of the game. But he doesn't have the stability to be a general on the court. Calderon is not our ideal choice, but the team is much more calm when he is on the floor, trying to find a High Percentage shot.

macs 04-14-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_kaptain_x (Post 530164)
Agreed. What boggles my mind more is how people are so readily to count Calderon out when Bayless is a shitty PG.. 4 assists in 41 minutes? gimme a fucking break, Bayless is NOT ready to be the number 1 PG if you want to experience any success next year. Anyone who thinks we could is clearly delusional.

I don't like Bayless either and don't think he's a starting PG, but you have to admit it would be hard putting up good assist numbers when of the 8 guys who played last night, the only decent offensive contributor is DeRozan.

SoGood 04-14-2011 02:53 PM

I'm not hating on Bayless, I love what he's done in Jose's absence regardless if his assists numbers aren't there...he does something that I feel is a pre-requisite for a PG...he penetrates!!! Jose used to go to the hole on pick and roles...but 80% of the time coming off a pick he'll take a 18ft jumper. That drives me nuts. I mean how is that getting others involved.

komot 04-14-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_kaptain_x (Post 530164)
Agreed. What boggles my mind more is how people are so readily to count Calderon out when Bayless is a shitty PG.. 4 assists in 41 minutes? gimme a fucking break, Bayless is NOT ready to be the number 1 PG if you want to experience any success next year. Anyone who thinks we could is clearly delusional.

i agree 100%. the knicks game a while back where we scored like 110 was the game that showed me bayless will never be a true PG, he only had like 4-5 assists that game. hes better off as a bench SG, a wesley matthews type of player. we need to ship him and draft a PG that can be mentored by jose.

Alex 04-14-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoGood (Post 530191)
I'm not hating on Bayless, I love what he's done in Jose's absence regardless if his assists numbers aren't there...he does something that I feel is a pre-requisite for a PG...he penetrates!!! Jose used to go to the hole on pick and roles...but 80% of the time coming off a pick he'll take a 18ft jumper. That drives me nuts. I mean how is that getting others involved.

Ya averaging close to 10 assists. What a damn ballhog. He should be closer to 20, and even then, CMON.

Raptors_ 04-14-2011 05:27 PM

A= Kyrie Irving

SoGood 04-14-2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 530244)
Ya averaging close to 10 assists. What a damn ballhog. He should be closer to 20, and even then, CMON.

at no point did i say "ball hog" ...just making the point that he doesn't penetrate and draw the defense in... Jose has excellent assists numbers... but did that help the Raps win this season?

I don't care what 'type' of PG the Raptors have...be it SCORING or FACILITATING...i just want a winner and fits the pieces around the rest of the team.

Admiral 04-14-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macs (Post 530181)
I don't like Bayless either and don't think he's a starting PG, but you have to admit it would be hard putting up good assist numbers when of the 8 guys who played last night, the only decent offensive contributor is DeRozan.

i can somewhat agree with that, and you have to factor in that demar is somewhat of a ball stopper so getting assists off of his points is lower


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24