We lose by 1, Offensive Cylinder remember? - Page 4
Old 11-24-2012, 05:06 PM   #61 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

I'm sorry, I shouldn't mention ever facts, stats, data, etc. because they don't indicate or show anything. The eye test works for all of us.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #62 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
I'm sorry, I shouldn't mention ever facts, stats, data, etc. because they don't indicate or show anything. The eye test works for all of us.
No, you just have to realize that you're showing stats that support your argument.

carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:15 PM   #63 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
No, you just have to realize that you're showing stats that support your argument.

Here you go:

Andrea Bargnani NBA & ABA Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

DeMar DeRozan NBA & ABA Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

Kyle Lowry NBA & ABA Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

It's not my fault the stats aren't looking in Bargs' favour, especially this year.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:18 PM   #64 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
Here you go:

Andrea Bargnani NBA & ABA Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

DeMar DeRozan NBA & ABA Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

Kyle Lowry NBA & ABA Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

It's not my fault the stats aren't looking in Bargs' favour, especially this year.
where is the missing context? Oh, they don't present that for you?
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #65 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
where is the missing context? Oh, they don't present that for you?
it's funny that I have to present you with the stats.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #66 (permalink)
NLZ
is pounding the rock!

Member
 
NLZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 191
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Point is, if it all comes down to one call from the refs we don't deserve to win.
So Pistons didn't deserve to win either? How about the bunch of championship teams that won in the Finals by 1-2 points, they didn't deserve to win either? Come on son.
NLZ is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #67 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,483
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLZ View Post
So Pistons didn't deserve to win either? How about the bunch of championship teams that won in the Finals by 1-2 points, they didn't deserve to win either? Come on son.


WTF are you talking about? I was talking about the Raps and how if us winning comes down to whether or not we get one or two calls we likely don't deserve to win. It has nothing to with the Pistons.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #68 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

got to love Bargs and Jose they are such great defensive players and really good at scoring, scoring efficiently too
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24