Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Utah picking Kanter!! Toronto will get Knight (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/utah-picking-kanter-toronto-will-get-knight-20600.html)

Blaze 06-23-2011 05:57 PM

Utah picking Kanter!! Toronto will get Knight
 
Quote:

The top pick is set and Minnesota is leaning towards taking Derrick Williams at 2. We're hearing that Utah will take Enes Kanter at 3 and look to grab Jimmer Fredette at 12. Cleveland will likely take Valanciunas at 4 allowing Toronto to get the PG they covet at 5 in Brandon Knight.
2011 Extended Mock Draft 6.1 | NBADraft.net

Hope this is true

jeffb 06-23-2011 05:58 PM

I still don't buy it. I believe we'll fuck this up, hope i'm wrong.

Blaze 06-23-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 551985)
I still don't buy it. I believe we'll fuck this up, hope i'm wrong.

I'll be mad if we pick Biyombo instead. On a side note they have Kemba dropping out of the lottery now.

myklue 06-23-2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 551985)
I still don't buy it. I believe we'll fuck this up, hope i'm wrong.

agreed. still think BC is picking Biyombo. It sounds like something BC would do.

jeffb 06-23-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaze (Post 551986)
I'll be mad if we pick Biyombo instead. On a side note they have Kemba dropping out of the lottery now.

Can't see that happening.

myklue 06-23-2011 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 551992)
Can't see that happening.

apaprently hes dropping to 10 - 17, people taking jimmer over walker.....SHOCKEDDDD

DonMughal 06-23-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 551985)
I still don't buy it. I believe we'll fuck this up, hope i'm wrong.

Yeah, why do I get a feeling we'll fuck this up?


However, BC couldn't have done a better job the last two drafts.

box92 06-23-2011 06:20 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:sigh:

Don Vito 06-23-2011 06:20 PM

I have a very strong feeling we will be trading the pick.

jeffb 06-23-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 552003)
I have a very strong feeling we will be trading the pick.

i doubt it

box92 06-23-2011 06:24 PM

For some reason I think they will take byimbo over knight

EggsToTheBBQ 06-23-2011 06:30 PM

I still don't see how Calderon, Bayless, Barbosa and Walker/Knight can coexist, especially with DeMar eating up all the minutes at SG. Even with Barbosa out of the equation, it's still way over crowded.

I have to believe that if BC takes Knight, then he already has a trade set up to acquire a center.

Otherwise, he's just stockpiling assets whose values are sure to drop since none of them will be playing starters minutes.

Blaze 06-23-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EggsToTheBBQ (Post 552020)
I still don't see how Calderon, Bayless, Barbosa and Walker/Knight can coexist, especially with DeMar eating up all the minutes at SG. Even with Barbosa out of the equation, it's still way over crowded.

I have to believe that if BC takes Knight, then he already has a trade set up to acquire a center.

Otherwise, he's just stockpiling assets whose values are sure to drop since none of them will be playing starters minutes.

If we do draft Knight Calderon is as a good gone and Barbosa might not come back.

myklue 06-23-2011 06:32 PM

same thing with Biyombo. we have Dorsey, Ed Davis, Evans, Alabi, Ajinca, Bargs, and Amir that play Center / Forward....

but with walker/knight we have a point guard of the future and leadership qualities.

P.S. that is almost half our roster right there that are Centers/Forwards.

jeaxz 06-23-2011 06:35 PM

fkkk more than half our Rosters are all friggin Forwards. Friggin bismack is an undersized big man. The only way he can be good and grow a bit.

Admiral 06-23-2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myklue (Post 552023)
same thing with Biyombo. we have Dorsey, Ed Davis, Evans, Alabi, Ajinca, Bargs, and Amir that play Center / Forward....

but with walker/knight we have a point guard of the future and leadership qualities.

P.S. that is almost half our roster right there that are Centers/Forwards.

i agree, although you can argue that most of them aren't very good, they're still bodies on the roster and most of them are "useful" players, which is more than you can say about a lot of the guards on the team, and that list also doesn't include james johnson or kleiza

INSIDER 06-23-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 551985)
I still don't buy it. I believe we'll fuck this up, hope i'm wrong.

who will fuck this up? BC? i thought you had a man crush on him.

RaptorsFan4Life 06-23-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myklue (Post 552023)
same thing with Biyombo. we have Dorsey, Ed Davis, Evans, Alabi, Ajinca, Bargs, and Amir that play Center / Forward....

but with walker/knight we have a point guard of the future and leadership qualities.

P.S. that is almost half our roster right there that are Centers/Forwards.

Bismack > Ed, Amir, Bargs, Ajinca, Dorsey and Alabi.

There are great guards every year, you don't get a talented 4/5 like this every year.

box92 06-23-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeaxz (Post 552025)
fkkk more than half our Rosters are all friggin Forwards. Friggin bismack is an undersized big man. The only way he can be good and grow a bit.

his verticle is huge though, 9 feet 3 inches standing reach, his wingspan is insane

RaptorsandBuckeye FaN 06-23-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myklue (Post 552023)
same thing with Biyombo. we have Dorsey, Ed Davis, Evans, Alabi, Ajinca, Bargs, and Amir that play Center / Forward....

but with walker/knight we have a point guard of the future and leadership qualities.

P.S. that is almost half our roster right there that are Centers/Forwards.

Raptors could easily get rid of Doresy, Evans, Alabi, and Ajinca and nobody would care much. lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24