Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Trade Demar (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/trade-demar-24132.html)

ollyaaa 11-27-2012 10:25 PM

Trade Demar
 
Come on guys.... That contract isn't good. TROSS looks like he could be better within 20-30 games to me.

Do we need ANOTHER inconsistent hot/cold player who isn't that great at defending and who is getting paid quite generously.

Alex 11-27-2012 10:27 PM

no.

jeffb 11-27-2012 10:27 PM

LMAO


This fanbase....

http://mikeely.files.wordpress.com/2...palm-555px.png

carp 11-27-2012 10:28 PM

I disagree.... I kind of like DD now, but he shoots way too much. move him to the three and let Ross play.

Gurk 11-27-2012 10:28 PM

haha wut? Horrible idea. Please try again.

just4_raps 11-27-2012 10:28 PM

what a guy. demar is one of the bright spots on this team. his contract is fine.

TORaptor4Ever 11-27-2012 10:29 PM

Holy hell.....

MikeToronto 11-27-2012 10:29 PM

Could be sarcasm, you never know. ;)

rb 11-27-2012 10:30 PM

a hot/cold player that can't defend, seems to me like you've described bargnani as well, is his contract good?

ollyaaa 11-27-2012 10:31 PM

I like DeMar, but the simple facts are

1) He has a relevatiely high stock at the moment In comparison with the rest of our team.

2) T.Ross could be very, very good.

3) He can't shoot and is inconsistent.


Jeff - Unfortunately you seem unwilling to consider any other opinion other than yours. Using insults like 'this fanbase'. Please, if you have a contribution, try to make it an intelligent one.

carp 11-27-2012 10:32 PM

Hmmm, how can we change this to a hate Bargnani thread?

ollyaaa 11-27-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bawari13 (Post 710683)
a hot/cold player that can't defend, seems to me like you've described bargnani as well, is his contract good?

Potentially, yes.

Currently? No.

Bargn88 11-27-2012 10:34 PM

Lowry is reminding me of Mike James the more I watch him..

They work hard to get a defensive stop, then he runs and takes a deep pull up 3, wtf>??

TORaptor4Ever 11-27-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ollyaaa (Post 710685)
I like DeMar, but the simple facts are

1) He has a relevatiely high stock at the moment In comparison with the rest of our team.

2) T.Ross could be very, very good.

3) He can't shoot and is inconsistent.


Jeff - Unfortunately you seem unwilling to consider any other opinion other than yours. Using insults like 'this fanbase'. Please, if you have a contribution, try to make it an intelligent one.

So let me get this straight.... You want to trade Demar... a guy who's been showing GREAT improvement this season and HAS been fairly consistent for us... because Ross had ONE breakout game?

W.T.F.?????????

The guy throws down a few breakaway dunks and you start losing your mind... ok.

jeffb 11-27-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ollyaaa (Post 710685)
I like DeMar, but the simple facts are

1) He has a relevatiely high stock at the moment In comparison with the rest of our team.

2) T.Ross could be very, very good.

3) He can't shoot and is inconsistent.


Jeff - Unfortunately you seem unwilling to consider any other opinion other than yours. Using insults like 'this fanbase'. Please, if you have a contribution, try to make it an intelligent one.


It's amazing how quick fans will jump on and of bandwagons. Ross has a very good game, trade Demar because Ross can be very, very good. BI-POLAR

Some of this fanbase < FACEPALM

Who will start the next trade (insert player) thread?

INSIDER 11-27-2012 10:36 PM

DD is untouchable

jeffb 11-27-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 710694)
DD is untouchable

I wouldn't go that far but there are 3-4 players that should go before we even consider trading him. He's going nowhere!

ollyaaa 11-27-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever (Post 710691)
So let me get this straight.... You want to trade Demar... a guy who's been showing GREAT improvement this season and HAS been fairly consistent for us... because Ross had ONE breakout game?

W.T.F.?????????

The guy throws down a few breakaway dunks and you start losing your mind... ok.

Incorrect.

I want to consider trading DeMar for the three reasons you quoted in your post (lol?). I believe he would get us a good return, especially when packaged with other players in our roster we might want to move.

I like DeMar. But he's not much better than his rookie season, just more mins and higher usage.

jeffb 11-27-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ollyaaa (Post 710697)

But he's not much better than his rookie season, just more mins and higher usage.

http://mikeely.files.wordpress.com/2...palm-555px.png

Blaze 11-27-2012 10:40 PM

http://img0.joyreactor.com/images/templates/solo/no.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24