Trade Bosh, Keep Bargs, Fire Triano
Old 12-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
wondering why he gets so much hate???? Freedom of speech right???

Senior Member
 
nathanapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 349
Representing:
Default Trade Bosh, Keep Bargs, Fire Triano

Has anyone noticed that, Bargs is a much better offensive player than Bosh. Bosh relies on freethrows to get his points. When defenders are worried about fouling they are reluctant to fully contest, and that's how he usually scores. But Not tonight. Bargs on the other hand can put the ball on the floor attack the basket and hit his jumpshots...... We should trade Bosh for a defensive Center and great shooting guard. And exchange Calderon for hinrick or ellis.

BTW guys Triano needs to go, after every game he says the same shit:
They made more shots than us... We had good shots but we didn't make them...That's how they score by getting offensive rebounds; shooting three point shots; attacking the basket .We're not going to change the system we still have 9 new players and they have to get use to it. Bottom Line we can't play defense... what are these coaches getting paid to do???? It doesn't take talent to play team defense. Heck I can play defense. Triano

I wanna lose eight more games so we can fire his ass.
nathanapes is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
mooing

Senior Member
 
babyface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,102
Representing:
Default

there's demand for Bosh... so hopefully we can get something good. Trade Jose too with him
babyface is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
is.....

Tai-Pan
 
m5racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,896
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanapes View Post
Trade Bosh, Keep Bargs, Fire Triano
I agree 100% with that
m5racer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
sick of wack excuses

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 934
Representing:
Default are you kidding

mr roboto a better offensive player than Bosh are you insane stick to hockey buddy
dwchills is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
'twas a dream

teenage dirtbag
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: markham ontario canada
Posts: 527
Representing:
Default

bargs had one decent game and ur all over his ass, are you kidding me. Do you not remember games where he completely disappears, where he doesn't rebound or show any effort. Having said that Bargs(when he gives a fuck) and Bosh are the two best offensive asset we have, the problem is triano has no fucking clue how to use them. They don't really work well together but if somehow we can get them to dominate different parts of the game, this combo will be unstopable.

Just imagine if we got the ball to Bargs for the last quarter when Bosh was strugling, we could have won. Imagine games where Bosh dominates and when the other team starts to slow him down Bargs comes out and starts dominating. The other team will have no way to stop us.
tommysdu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,245
Representing:
Default

In the start of the game I must agree Bosh sucked on offense but overall Bosh is a 100 times better player then Bargs. Bargs still has ways to go to be as good as Bosh on the offensive side. If we trade Bosh we will lose out on all of our easy FT's that he brings this team
Gurk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
wondering why he gets so much hate???? Freedom of speech right???

Senior Member
 
nathanapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 349
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyface View Post
there's demand for Bosh... so hopefully we can get something good. Trade Jose too with him
Those two guys represent our problems. The black hole and the slow tempo Spaniard with his matador defense. Apparently this can't work, we ship of Bosh,Wright, Jose,Amir and we get salmons, hinrick, and noah in a three team trade with philly and chi town.
nathanapes is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
likes the consistency in the colangelo built raptors

Senior Member
 
rapsmannn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,440
Representing:
Default

bargnani for the money he is making is worth the money, 10 million dollars for a guy who can get 18 and 6 and probably get more plus he seems to hit the clutch ball

we can't play Bosh franshise player type money and win

we need to be like the hawks and have 6 or 7 quality players, keep them together for 4 or 5 years let them develop together

bosh in the 4th quarter is pathedic I don't how many times Bosh has failed us in the fourth quarter, this shouldn't really surprise anyone we've seen this for years

bosh is a gasol not a franchise

we can easily survive with Bargnani at the 4 and bring in more talent at the 2 and 5 spot, and especially a shot blocker at the 5

we shoud be in full rebuild
rapsmannn is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
wondering why he gets so much hate???? Freedom of speech right???

Senior Member
 
nathanapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 349
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwchills View Post
mr roboto a better offensive player than Bosh are you insane stick to hockey buddy
Dude if Bosh doesn't get the foul called he's totally useless. Bargs can actually shoot the damn ball so he doesn't have to get his ass stuffed by Haywood every possession.
nathanapes is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
mooing

Senior Member
 
babyface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,102
Representing:
Default

Bosh wants... 22mil/yr? Or whatever the max is.... is he really worth it??
babyface is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR LETTERS.

Craig Ferguson
 
Premiere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,032
Representing:
Default

Wright was -11 in 6 minutes tonight.
If there's any blame to be pinned, well, it's on him.
Premiere is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
wondering why he gets so much hate???? Freedom of speech right???

Senior Member
 
nathanapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 349
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommysdu View Post
bargs had one decent game and ur all over his ass, are you kidding me. Do you not remember games where he completely disappears, where he doesn't rebound or show any effort. Having said that Bargs(when he gives a fuck) and Bosh are the two best offensive asset we have, the problem is triano has no fucking clue how to use them. They don't really work well together but if somehow we can get them to dominate different parts of the game, this combo will be unstopable.

Just imagine if we got the ball to Bargs for the last quarter when Bosh was strugling, we could have won. Imagine games where Bosh dominates and when the other team starts to slow him down Bargs comes out and starts dominating. The other team will have no way to stop us.
When Bosh couldn't score in the forth how many times did Bargs get a chance???? I think Bargs took and made one shot.... It's always like this they shy away from Bargs and feed it to Bosh. That's why it's easy for other team to stop us, because we focus on Bosh too much
nathanapes is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
wondering why he gets so much hate???? Freedom of speech right???

Senior Member
 
nathanapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 349
Representing:
Default

Bosh is no wade or lebron or KG, he's not unstoppable. And we shouldn't give max money to a guy that can't take over games on a given night. Simple as that
nathanapes is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
'twas a dream

teenage dirtbag
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: markham ontario canada
Posts: 527
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanapes View Post
When Bosh couldn't score in the forth how many times did Bargs get a chance???? I think Bargs took and made one shot.... It's always like this they shy away from Bargs and feed it to Bosh. That's why it's easy for other team to stop us, because we focus on Bosh too much
hence me saying triano doesn't know what the fuck he is doing. Even we see that feeding Bosh is bull, and triano still doesn't do shyt. it would have been the perfect game plan, when Bosh gets cold feed bargs, when Bargs get cold feed bosh. Triano must be trying reverse phycology
tommysdu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR LETTERS.

Craig Ferguson
 
Premiere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,032
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanapes View Post
Bosh is no wade or lebron or KG, he's not unstoppable. And we shouldn't give max money to a guy that can't take over games on a given night. Simple as that
The man puts up consistent numbers - even on bad nights.
There's something to be said for that.

Now, if the Raptors continue to play the way they have been recently, I don't think it'd be a problem. I strongly doubt he'd stick around anyway
Premiere is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
We going to the 'ship!

Senior Member

 
Ball Don't Lie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10,884
Representing:
Default

Bargnanis inability to understand what the hell hes supposed to do on defence will always hold him back, that and his general lack of effort on that side of the ball.

He'll never be half the player Bosh is.

If we lose Bosh this franchise is going to turn into Charlotte 2.0. A team with no identity and a team thats going nowhere basically forever.

Then again we are already, but the way we constructed this team is a joke and is unfair to players like Bosh Jack and Amir who actually give effort on both sides of the ball instead of only offence.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
mooing

Senior Member
 
babyface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,102
Representing:
Default

Triano is so stubborn !!
babyface is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,774
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
Bargnanis inability to understand what the hell hes supposed to do on defence will always hold him back, that and his general lack of effort on that side of the ball.

He'll never be half the player Bosh is.

If we lose Bosh this franchise is going to turn into Charlotte 2.0. A team with no identity and a team thats going nowhere basically forever.

Then again we are already, but the way we constructed this team is a joke and is unfair to players like Bosh Jack and Amir who actually give effort on both sides of the ball instead of only offence.
There is no offensive defensive balance on this team what so ever...Time to go back to last years defence atleast it was better LOL
halphbreedballer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
wondering why he gets so much hate???? Freedom of speech right???

Senior Member
 
nathanapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 349
Representing:
Default

This is no knock on Bosh he's great player and deserves better but his talents are more useful elsewhere.. like chicago. We can't afford a max player that won't get us anywhere.
nathanapes is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #20 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,774
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanapes View Post
Has anyone noticed that, Bargs is a much better offensive player than Bosh. Bosh relies on freethrows to get his points. When defenders are worried about fouling they are reluctant to fully contest, and that's how he usually scores. But Not tonight. Bargs on the other hand can put the ball on the floor attack the basket and hit his jumpshots...... We should trade Bosh for a defensive Center and great shooting guard. And exchange Calderon for hinrick or ellis.

BTW guys Triano needs to go, after every game he says the same shit:
They made more shots than us... We had good shots but we didn't make them...That's how they score by getting offensive rebounds; shooting three point shots; attacking the basket .We're not going to change the system we still have 9 new players and they have to get use to it. Bottom Line we can't play defense... what are these coaches getting paid to do???? It doesn't take talent to play team defense. Heck I can play defense. Triano

I wanna lose eight more games so we can fire his ass.
If we tade Bosh, He must be traded with Jose & Banks lousy contract...
halphbreedballer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fire Triano VanCity Toronto Raptors 88 11-28-2009 02:34 AM
Fire Jay Triano insight_tor Toronto Raptors 45 12-06-2008 04:49 PM
Trade Tj Ford Or Fire Sam Mitchell roidrage1 Toronto Raptors 118 11-24-2008 09:55 PM
Would you trade Bargs for RJ? The MVP of West Hollywood Toronto Raptors 8 11-11-2008 01:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24