Things said in today's meeting
Old 12-04-2009, 11:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,248
Representing:
Things said in today's meeting

Ok pretend you were a fly on the wall at todays big "Meeting"...what was said, what did you hear. lol
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kill Casey

FTMFW
 
Shifty.py's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,757
Representing:
Default

Trianos talk notes:
Remind everyone that this is talented team and can beat everyone, its up to the players. Low effort level is unacceptable, make an example of Derozan, the rookie who puts more heart into the game. Remind Wright and Jack not to flap their mouth too much.
And reassure nothing will be changed on both sides. Rotations, defensive schemes and offensive priorities will all stay he same until they do it right.
Shifty.py is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Marion: "when I came to Toronto I felt tired, lazy, skin started to dry up, so I left.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 377
Representing:
Default

I heard some kids praising the Raptor God... Was pretty Scary..






lumi398 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
wondering why he gets so much hate???? Freedom of speech right???

Senior Member
 
nathanapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 349
Representing:
Default

BC: The only reason i hired you was to be my puppet....
Triano: But sir, I did everything that you wanted, I started Demar and even let jack play heavy minutes at shooting guard...
BC: Just because I said we should operate like Phoenix does not mean that we should give up on defense all together!!!
Triano: Sorry Sir
BC: No, don't worry its my fault/ I gave you too much responsibility. I didn't inform that you were suppose to actually use the scouting reports and have actual practices where you can perfect this team's defense. Well know you no. Oh yeah if Wright ever tries to give you shit, I'll deal with him personally
Wright: Man, y'all trippin'
BC: Antoine was I finished speaking?? You know what with that fuckin attitude of yours u might see yourself in the D'League. (He begins in a sarcastic manner) Our coverages don't work... IF you dare say one thing about my system again, you shouldn't count on playing pro ball anymore, u got that. AND that goes for all of you's! KAPEESH! ( Glares at Calderon and Bosh, and Rasho. Winks at Bargs, and leaves the room)

Last edited by nathanapes; 12-05-2009 at 12:09 AM.
nathanapes is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
baking the cookies of discontent.

Corner 3
 
finstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,140
Representing:
Default

BC: I'm handing out a sheet with varying potential themes for our christmas party...You have the choice of Tropical, The Roaring 20's, Outer Space, and the Phoenix Suns. Please check the box next to your desired theme and hand them to Jay. Oh, and if you have any questions regarding our team, please write them down and place them in the suggestion box at the back of the room.
finstock is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
wondering why he gets so much hate???? Freedom of speech right???

Senior Member
 
nathanapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 349
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneironaught View Post
BC: I'm handing out a sheet with varying potential themes for our christmas party...You have the choice of Tropical, The Roaring 20's, Outer Space, and the Phoenix Suns. Please check the box next to your desired theme and hand them to Jay. Oh, and if you have any questions regarding our team, please write them down and place them in the suggestion box at the back of the room.
lol.. Better than what i wrote
nathanapes is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
'twas a dream

teenage dirtbag
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: markham ontario canada
Posts: 555
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanapes View Post
BC: The only reason i hired you was to be my puppet....
Triano: But sir, I did everything that you wanted, I started Demar and even let jack play heavy minutes at shooting guard...
BC: Just because I said we should operate like Phoenix does not mean that we should give up on defense all together!!!
Triano: Sorry Sir
BC: No, don't worry its my fault/ I gave you too much responsibility. I didn't inform that you were suppose to actually use the scouting reports and have actual practices where you can perfect this team's defense. Well know you no. Oh yeah if Wright ever tries to give you shit, I'll deal with him personally
Wright: Man, y'all trippin'
BC: Antoine was I finished speaking?? You know what with that fuckin attitude of yours u might see yourself in the D'League. (in a sarcastic manner) Our coverages don't work... IF you dare say one thing about my system again, you don't count on playing pro ball anymore, u got that. AND that goes for all of you's! KAPEESH! ( Glares at Calderon and Bosh, and Rasho. Winks at Bargs, and leaves the room)
hahahahhaha i love the wink at Bargs
tommysdu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
'twas a dream

teenage dirtbag
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: markham ontario canada
Posts: 555
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneironaught View Post
BC: I'm handing out a sheet with varying potential themes for our christmas party...You have the choice of Tropical, The Roaring 20's, Outer Space, and the Phoenix Suns. Please check the box next to your desired theme and hand them to Jay. Oh, and if you have any questions regarding our team, please write them down and place them in the suggestion box at the back of the room.
reminds me of the movie "big stan", "if you have anything you want to say about the food, write it on a sheet, fold it up nicely, and stuff it up the hole between your two cheeks"
tommysdu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
wondering why he gets so much hate???? Freedom of speech right???

Senior Member
 
nathanapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 349
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommysdu View Post
reminds me of the movie "big stan", "if you have anything you want to say about the food, write it on a sheet, fold it up nicely, and stuff it up the hole between your two cheeks"
lol
nathanapes is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
whatever

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 10,396
Representing:
Default

nice ....
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Raps' success since the team meeting Bill Haverchuck Toronto Raptors 12 01-29-2010 09:59 AM
Colangelo Meeting With Bosh's Agent This Week Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 21 05-28-2009 09:02 PM
RaptorsHQ: The Importance of the "Slasher" in Today's NBA. Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 2 05-25-2009 01:48 PM
What do these things mean?? Claudius Entertainment Lounge 10 04-16-2009 05:12 PM
TTC Strike - This Blows For Anyone Going To Today's Game Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 7 04-26-2008 11:58 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24