Which team would want to acquire...
Old 12-03-2010, 06:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,410
Representing:
Default Which team would want to acquire...

which team would want or need to acquire :

1. Calderon
2. Peja
3. Evans
4. (option) Bargs


and what can they give us in exchange ?
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,410
Representing:
Default

1. Caldy :
- miami : for James jones + anthony + 2*2rd pick
- charlotte : henderson + mohammed

2. peja : ?

3. Evans : ?

4. Bargs:
- Orlando : pietrus + gortat + 1st round pick 2011
- Washington : blatche + seraphin + 1rd pick 2011
- denver : andersen + lawson

each who have a great Center would be happy to have a PF like bargs.
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,621
Representing:
Default

Calderon
- Miami
- Charlotte
- Detroit

Peja
- OKC ?
- Orlando
- Philadelphia
- Atlanta
- Dallas
- Spurs

Bargs
- Philadelphia
- Orlando
- Detroit
- NJ

Evans
- Anyone looking for a little capspace
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Crpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: RaptorLand
Posts: 545
Representing:
Default

Caldy: Philly, They need a true PG with experience to lead their young team. (in exchange: Lou williams ?) But I like his game right now.
Memphis, needs this type of PG too (in exchange: Mike Conley, but they don't have cap space with the upcoming big contracts)
Pistons, They need a starting true PG (In exchange: This roster is shitty, maybe Bynum?)
Clippers, To Get rid of BDavis (In exchange: Same as Detroit, Kaman?)

Peja: Like I said before Sacramento for Dalembert or Thompson.

Evans: NY, they need rebounding and hustle, Reggie would be great in a Knicks Jersey, he would be the Garden Favorite, great story. Weems + Reggie for Anthony Randolph
I like Reggie but I don't think he got his spot here in the future.

Bargs: I don't want him to go, it's his first season without Black-Hole-Bosh, let him show is talent and/or rise his value lol
Crpe is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
some creepy guy

Senior Member
 
MARTYNAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: far far away
Posts: 1,445
Representing:
Default

Miami's conracts just do not fit do make any trade.
I think Peja and Bargs would fit well in Orlando. But I have no idea what can they give to Toronto.

Anderson, Gortat for Bargnani?

Peja would be usefull in Sacramento or Spurs too. How is with Sacramento and Peja? Do they love him? and do you love Dalembert? Not much, or not much at all?

Peja for Dalembert. Both expiring, boring trade but Raps now on the 8th seed, so it make sence.

I think old elite teams would want Jose. Like Atlanta, Miami or even the Lakers maybe?

Jose for Jamaal Crawford
Only trade which looks possible.
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
some creepy guy

Senior Member
 
MARTYNAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: far far away
Posts: 1,445
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crpe View Post
Caldy: Philly, They need a true PG with experience to lead their young team. (in exchange: Lou williams ?) But I like his game right now.
Memphis, needs this type of PG too (in exchange: Mike Conley, but they don't have cap space with the upcoming big contracts)
Pistons, They need a starting true PG (In exchange: This roster is shitty, maybe Bynum?)
Clippers, To Get rid of BDavis (In exchange: Same as Detroit, Kaman?)

Peja: Like I said before Sacramento for Dalembert or Thompson.

Evans: NY, they need rebounding and hustle, Reggie would be great in a Knicks Jersey, he would be the Garden Favorite, great story. Weems + Reggie for Anthony Randolph
I like Reggie but I don't think he got his spot here in the future.

Bargs: I don't want him to go, it's his first season without Black-Hole-Bosh, let him show is talent and/or rise his value lol
Some trades makes no sense to me. Philly has supertalented 20 year old PG, they just farming.
Pistons trade. Will Bynum is undersized, 27 year old pg and worse than Jose. That would be a stupid trade. And Pistons has no cap and Jose's salary is 9kk, Bynum's salary is 3kk.
And again, you want to get Thompson or Kaman for Jose. Optimistic.
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
it is what it is.

Senior Member
 
mb666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,009
Representing:
Default

No one is going to take on Calderon's contract. It's one of the worst in the league and idk what other equally horrible contract Toronto could trade for. Calderon won't be going anywhere for that reason.

Evans should def not come to NY. Elsewhere is fine, but not NY.

I can see Peja accepting a tiny contract to play on a competitor like Boston or LA next year... just for his 3 point shooting and ability to stretch the floor.

Bargnani won't fit anywhere else as well as in Toronto. He has all the attention here and doesn't get any criticism when he sucks balls. Don't think he would be a #1 option on many teams, and he's a guy that needs to be #1 to be effective. Plus no one wants his defense.
mb666 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
El Guapo

The Problem Solver
 
Sauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,407
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb666 View Post
No one is going to take on Calderon's contract. It's one of the worst in the league and idk what other equally horrible contract Toronto could trade for. Calderon won't be going anywhere for that reason.

Evans should def not come to NY. Elsewhere is fine, but not NY.

I can see Peja accepting a tiny contract to play on a competitor like Boston or LA next year... just for his 3 point shooting and ability to stretch the floor.

Bargnani won't fit anywhere else as well as in Toronto. He has all the attention here and doesn't get any criticism when he sucks balls. Don't think he would be a #1 option on many teams, and he's a guy that needs to be #1 to be effective. Plus no one wants his defense.
We all said the same thing about Turk, and he had a longer and bigger contract. Turk also played like shit, and is a few years older than Jose.
If they realllly wanted to Im sure they could find someone to take him. But Im not sure Bayless is ready to be a 35-40 minute a game PG yet. Barbosa is not real PG backup either.
Sauce is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Calderon - ATL, Lakers, Utah, Portland, Dallas
Peja - the whole league
Evans - same
Bargs - Toronto
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,567
Representing:
Default

Why would the lakers want caldy? Don't they have Blake backing up? or is he not cutting it. I don't follow the lakers, I'd rather they somehow went bankrupt and had to leave the NBA lol
Chiggmo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
back to fold laundry

Senior Member
 
FoldedLaundry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 1,429
Representing:
Default

Lakers wouldn't take Jose, they have Blake now and he's doing fine with them.
FoldedLaundry is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Crpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: RaptorLand
Posts: 545
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYNAS View Post
Some trades makes no sense to me. Philly has supertalented 20 year old PG, they just farming.
Pistons trade. Will Bynum is undersized, 27 year old pg and worse than Jose. That would be a stupid trade. And Pistons has no cap and Jose's salary is 9kk, Bynum's salary is 3kk.
And again, you want to get Thompson or Kaman for Jose. Optimistic.
Well, I meant some trianglular trades... This treat is "Witch Team want to acquire" It's not "Trade proposal thread" so I don't came to details. Sorry MARTYNAS !
Crpe is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,784
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce View Post
We all said the same thing about Turk, and he had a longer and bigger contract. Turk also played like shit, and is a few years older than Jose.
If they realllly wanted to Im sure they could find someone to take him. But Im not sure Bayless is ready to be a 35-40 minute a game PG yet. Barbosa is not real PG backup either.
OMG Sauce who's booty is that in your avi?
halphbreedballer is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
editing this message!

Senior Member
 
jj33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,476
Representing:
Default

Caldy's stock rising up!! Can get some decent player for him!
jj33 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24