Team Tank - Page 2
Old 01-13-2014, 11:08 PM   #21 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,491
Representing:
Default

Antetekoumpo + Wiggins = happy Bucks fans for a very long time.

I'm not sure I could be convinced that anybody in this year's draft class will be better than the Greek Freak.
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:15 PM   #22 (permalink)
whatever

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 9,542
Representing:
Default

don't forget about henson, he'll be very good once he learns the game. They need a different coach though.
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:16 PM   #23 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,491
Representing:
Default

Larry Drew is a great coach
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 12:44 AM   #24 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,429
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
Larry Drew is a great coach
Think I might need some convincing there.

Guy changes his lineups like most people change their underwear.
TORaptor4Ever is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:45 AM   #25 (permalink)
We going to the 'ship!

Senior Member

 
Ball Don't Lie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,011
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
Larry Drew is a great coach
First you argue that Joe Crawford is a good referee, and now this.

Did you start hanging out with Rob Ford recently? Your posts in the past few weeks have been beyond ridiculous.
Ball Don't Lie is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:45 AM   #26 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,329
Representing:
Default

Milwaukee is fucked. They have too many players that need minutes and Drew being the shit coach he is hasn't made a rotation yet. They need to trade a lot of players off that squad
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:43 AM   #27 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,051
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
Antetekoumpo + Wiggins = happy Bucks fans for a very long time.

I'm not sure I could be convinced that anybody in this year's draft class will be better than the Greek Freak.
I think the Bucks would take Embiid if they had the #1 pick. They desperately need a big man, as Sanders has seriously regressed this year.
Northern Neighbour is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:47 AM   #28 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,491
Representing:
Default

Two years from now Drew will have the Bucks in the playoffs.
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:49 AM   #29 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,491
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Neighbour View Post
I think the Bucks would take Embiid if they had the #1 pick. They desperately need a big man, as Sanders has seriously regressed this year.
You could be right - either way, Wiggins/Embiid are super versatile. Sanders is versatile. Antetekounmpo is ridiculously versatile.

They should have one hell of a defensive team in 2-3 years.
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:24 AM   #30 (permalink)
@ www.raptorman.ca

RF Affiliate

 
Raptorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,194
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Raptorman
Default

Team Tank got schooled last night by the Bucks.
Raptorman is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:10 PM   #31 (permalink)
payin Dwyane Wade

Senior Member
 
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,777
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
Milwaukee is fucked. They have too many players that need minutes and Drew being the shit coach he is hasn't made a rotation yet. They need to trade a lot of players off that squad
I agree with this guy. and even Illyasova isn't a guy that would be a piece I would build a winning team around.
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:34 PM   #32 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,429
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
Two years from now Drew will have the Bucks in the playoffs.
MIL's young guys will have more experience (plus a high pick from this year's draft)... they can only get better.

But I seriously doubt that Drew will still be the coach. They'll be lucky to win 20 games and generally that means "bye bye" to the coaching staff.
TORaptor4Ever is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:09 PM   #33 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,491
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
MIL's young guys will have more experience (plus a high pick from this year's draft)... they can only get better.

But I seriously doubt that Drew will still be the coach. They'll be lucky to win 20 games and generally that means "bye bye" to the coaching staff.
They're clearly in a development year so it would shock me if they fire Drew because they aren't winning. Judging that team by the way they're developing their young talent, they looked pretty good imo. They moved the ball well and played hard despite being outmatched.

Then their is the matter of Larry Sanders - Drew's new Josh Smith. You can't blame Drew for Sanders being a headcase. I would bet money Drew sticks around next year if the Bucks management knows what is good for them.
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:13 PM   #34 (permalink)
doesn't care where LeBron plays. Or Melo.

OY!!
 
niggles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Loch Ness
Posts: 2,955
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
They're clearly in a development year so it would shock me if they fire Drew because they aren't winning. Judging that team by the way they're developing their young talent, they looked pretty good imo. They moved the ball well and played hard despite being outmatched.

Then their is the matter of Larry Sanders - Drew's new Josh Smith. You can't blame Drew for Sanders being a headcase. I would bet money Drew sticks around next year if the Bucks management knows what is good for them.


Could be a problem.
niggles is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:32 PM   #35 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,792
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Haverchuck View Post
Can you close Duca's account while you're at it. He's polluting the ENTIRE board by being a lil' bitch.
woodchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:33 AM   #36 (permalink)
a nacho hound

Senior Member
 
Toby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South of Portland, home of the Blazers
Posts: 5,223
Representing:
Default

Lakers charging hard towards a top 5 pick this summer.

Toby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:10 AM   #37 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,792
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Lakers charging hard towards a top 5 pick this summer.

Worst talent level in the NBA. But they are going to help a few guys stick in the league. Kendall Marshal, Wes Johnson. Someone is going to give them another contract after this year, just like Earl Clark got a new deal after previous season.

I kind of like this new Lakers identity. The team where scrubs go to get minutes and save their careers.
woodchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24