Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   RUDY GAY BEST TEAMMATE (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/rudy-gay-best-teammate-26105.html)

Kirby 12-02-2013 03:33 AM

RUDY GAY BEST TEAMMATE
 
http://i.minus.com/ibslTvE42VaHGW.gif

Seriously, get the fuck outta here you cancer.

ZanTheMan 12-02-2013 04:02 AM

Lol, two free throws though, no?

Kirby 12-02-2013 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZanTheMan (Post 836546)
Lol, two free throws though, no?

no... foul to give.

tyguy94 12-02-2013 04:17 AM

Guess derozan wasn't open enough lol

fancylad 12-02-2013 07:57 AM

awesome GIF.

that sums it up quite nicely.

LX 12-02-2013 08:15 AM

That was when i gave up completely on this guy. He did have a terrible look-off of Ross the previous game, and has more than a few with Jonas.

firecasey2013 12-02-2013 08:39 AM

I'd get benched in middleschool for that

Shadowfax 12-02-2013 09:36 AM

i literally lost it in my living room when i watched that live

rapsmannn 12-02-2013 09:42 AM

derozan can't be mad he's been doing the same thing for years

jeffb 12-02-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapsmannn (Post 836564)
derozan can't be mad he's been doing the same thing for years

This. He's done it this season as well. He shouldn't be a guy complaining about another teammate not passing him the ball. I've see him on a 2 on 1 break and instead of making the obvious pass he'd get blocked or fouled and then miss at least one of his FT's. Not excusing this play by Rudy, it pissed me off as well but if it pissed DD off, mehhhh.

LX 12-02-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 836570)
This. He's done it this season as well. He shouldn't be a guy complaining about another teammate not passing him the ball. I've see him on a 2 on 1 break and instead of making the obvious pass he'd get blocked or fouled and then miss at least one of his FT's. Not excusing this play by Rudy, it pissed me off as well but if it pissed DD off, mehhhh.

There's a big difference between being given a path to the basket and getting fouled, and what happened here. You are excusing this play if you are going to make such a comparison.

Rene_13 12-02-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowfax (Post 836562)
i literally lost it in my living room when i watched that live

I was wondering the exact same thing. He had a pretty easy pass and it would have been a morale boosting lay up or dunk. This type of play can really shift the momentum. Really lame effort too

Stonezz 12-02-2013 11:26 AM

Fucking Rudy Gay man.

LOG 12-02-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonezz (Post 836583)
Fucking Rudy Gay man.

:lol:I was just going to post that

woodchuck 12-02-2013 12:11 PM

In related news, raptorsforum.com is now banned in the Raptors locker room.

LOG 12-02-2013 12:51 PM

Biggest Ball Hogs in the NBA | Bleacher Report :lol:

Owned 12-02-2013 02:13 PM

Look at DeRozan and Lowrys response at the end of the GIF.

Gay is unbelievable selfish, it's honestly shocking.

rockthetdot 12-02-2013 02:19 PM

If it ain't Bargnani, it's Gay. I'm glad Colangelo is gone, he was the one that picked up these studs.

jeffb 12-02-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockthetdot (Post 836621)
If it ain't Bargnani, it's Gay. I'm glad Colangelo is gone, he was the one that picked up these studs.

Sorry, but the Rudy Gay trade was a steal at the time. Kinda still is. It's turning out bad but we essentially gave up nothing.

fancylad 12-02-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 836622)
Sorry, but the Rudy Gay trade was a steal at the time. Kinda still is. It's turning out bad but we essentially gave up nothing.

Steal for memphis that is.

I'd rather have nothing.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24