Report: Bargnani & Parker Offered for Okafor - Page 3
Old 02-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #41 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,913
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
I've never had to eat mine, so I wouldn't know.
Yes - because you are always right. And I'm the smug one, the patronizing one, the arrogant one....
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:39 PM   #42 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
Yes - because you are always right. And I'm the smug one, the patronizing one, the arrogant one....
I don't think your arrogant....:cheeky-smiley-013:
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #43 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,913
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
I don't think your arrogant....:cheeky-smiley-013:
What - you're eating your words then? Or just licking them?
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:43 PM   #44 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
What - you're eating your words then? Or just licking them?
That doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me...but I'll just leave this one alone..
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:51 PM   #45 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,913
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
That doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me...but I'll just leave this one alone..
That's good- it sucks when people call other people names and make things personal.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #46 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Byte Mii, I have Wii Fit!
 
Krazy Ivan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,967
Representing:
Default

Fighting in forums is a lot like Special Olympics... even if you're a winner you are still a 'special' person.
Krazy Ivan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 06:59 PM   #47 (permalink)
kicking himself for being so emotionally invested in the Roller-coaster Raptors

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,489
Representing:
Default

Can we get back on topic please?
BballWatcher is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:03 PM   #48 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Byte Mii, I have Wii Fit!
 
Krazy Ivan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,967
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BballWatcher View Post
Can we get back on topic please?
No... I wanna beat the :deadhorse:
Krazy Ivan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:56 PM   #49 (permalink)
whatever

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 9,384
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
I'm starting to question whether moremilk actually watches the NBA or not. For one to call Okafor skinny, let alone as skinny as bosh, either means hes blind or he is mistaking Okafor for Oleksiy Pecherov
If he is so powerful, why are they playing him at PF at times, it's not like nazr mohammed is a beast. He's skinny for a center, and while he has strength - he's nowhere close to dwight howard for example.

And for the record, I just checked, he's listed at 6'10" and 252, which is 10kg more than CB4. And CB4 is the skinniest PF in the game... For comparison, Garbajosa is only 7 pounds lighter, Bynum is 23 pounds heavier, even dalembert is listed at 250.
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:28 PM   #50 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
That's good- it sucks when people call other people names and make things personal.
Dude...your a strange one....I'm not entirely sure when I said anything to you...but whatever, you seem to have a grudge you can't let go off..

I'm over it.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:49 PM   #51 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Administrator

 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 21,637
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
If he is so powerful, why are they playing him at PF at times, it's not like nazr mohammed is a beast. He's skinny for a center, and while he has strength - he's nowhere close to dwight howard for example.

And for the record, I just checked, he's listed at 6'10" and 252, which is 10kg more than CB4. And CB4 is the skinniest PF in the game... For comparison, Garbajosa is only 7 pounds lighter, Bynum is 23 pounds heavier, even dalembert is listed at 250.
Seriously do you even watch basketball?

Mohammed has only started about 10 games this year.

Bosh is the skinniest PF in the league?

Off of the top of my head I'll bet you Stromile Swift, Joe Smith, Tyrus Thomas, Hakim Warrick and Andris Beidrins are all lighter.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:19 AM   #52 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,913
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
Dude...your a strange one....I'm not entirely sure when I said anything to you...but whatever, you seem to have a grudge you can't let go off..

I'm over it.
Dude...I'm not the one who has done nothing but take things the wrong way and call me everything under the sun. I've had enough of it at this point. You've never had to eat your words, but I have? You really should eat your words about me being some kind of disciple of Ayn Rand for one, just to pick off the most obvious off-base comment of the past.

It was nice of you to invite me here, and I thought we were going to move on, and then you promise me an entire thread on how I've changed my tune about Jose - which I haven't, and one on how patronizing I am - an entire thread! And then I offered an opinion, talking basketball, and you make it all about how nauseating I am, and how I never offer a real opinion. And now you suggest I am someone who needs to eat their words.

So great - I come here to have fun and discuss basketball, and you suck all the fun out of the place for me, singling me out it would seem to me, and rarely actually offer much on the topic of basketball aside from how much you love Bargnani and Jose no matter what they do. Oh - and Canada - you love Canada.

So if you're over it then I hope that means you're over it, and I will be more than glad to move on as well. If not then shut up about being over it.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:14 AM   #53 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
Dude...I'm not the one who has done nothing but take things the wrong way and call me everything under the sun. I've had enough of it at this point. You've never had to eat your words, but I have? You really should eat your words about me being some kind of disciple of Ayn Rand for one, just to pick off the most obvious off-base comment of the past.

It was nice of you to invite me here, and I thought we were going to move on, and then you promise me an entire thread on how I've changed my tune about Jose - which I haven't, and one on how patronizing I am - an entire thread! And then I offered an opinion, talking basketball, and you make it all about how nauseating I am, and how I never offer a real opinion. And now you suggest I am someone who needs to eat their words.

So great - I come here to have fun and discuss basketball, and you suck all the fun out of the place for me, singling me out it would seem to me, and rarely actually offer much on the topic of basketball aside from how much you love Bargnani and Jose no matter what they do. Oh - and Canada - you love Canada.

So if you're over it then I hope that means you're over it, and I will be more than glad to move on as well. If not then shut up about being over it.
I suppose you are in need of another "get over yourself"....pssssst, Get over yourself. I suggested everyone will eat there words including Doc...you are not my sole reason for being here...calm down. I really have no idea what threads you are talking about....You must really have your panties in a bunch this week, this is the second website, you have brought me up out of the blue. Do I need to start locking my doors at night?

For then record, I like Canada...I have no real huge Love for it, I think it is littered with problems.

If I suck the fun out of the place for you, I don't talk enough about basketball for you...well I disagree and, I'm sorry, ignore me, but you take yourself far to seriously.

In closing....

Get over yourself.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:25 AM   #54 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,913
Representing:
Default

So you didn't specifically respond to my post and say that you specifically don't ever need to eat your words, just like you've never said I was arrogant. I'm sorry that I take myself too seriously, but I have allowed you to constantly call me pretentious, arrogant, patronizing, smug, delusional, and I'm just not going to settle for the slightest slight any longer. I try to move on and then I get sucker punched, so I've learned that it's best to hold a grudge and I guess you'll have to live with that.

Look - I've come to realize that I've started getting a bit repetitive and basically posting too much, and I thought I had done a good job of addressing that. If you see my post count you will find that it is pretty meagre. And yet you find it necessary to respond negatively as though my few contributions are just unacceptable.

I try to make honest judgments of what I see, and I find myself in endless turf wars. I decided to turn the cheek and give you your space when you first arrived on the scene and lambasted me for not allowing you to freely spread the notion that Colangelo only kept Mitchell around so that the team could fail and Colangelo could blame it on the coach. When I demonstrated that Colangelo makes decisions by consensus, and needed Mitchell's input and not just his ass to kick to the curb, and that he said that he accepted his accountability and showed no instance where he might be trying to escape it like another Richard Peddie, you went freakin' wild on me. And instead of fighting back full force I apologized and kept out of your way, and looked for common ground. But you cannot tolerate what I have to say or how I say it, and you come back time after time with the same name-calling that you otherwise denounce. But then I take myself too seriously, don't understand that it's all in jest, or am just too sensitive. You always have the kind of out that you thought BC was brilliantly providing for himself. It's not you - it's me! I need to get over MYSELF! Beautiful.

OK so I'll look past everything again, and ask you to make some attempt to allow me a few fuckin' posts without some kind of a shot, put-down, insult, or uncalled for comment. Deal?
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:28 AM   #55 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

You need to see a doctor.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:31 AM   #56 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Administrator

 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 21,637
Representing:
Default

I like the stuff you write LX, please don't stop.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:34 AM   #57 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

For the record I have no problems with what you write either. Just ease up and let the blood flow, people are going to take issue with it...
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:35 AM   #58 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,246
Representing:
Default

WOW ... come'on fellas ... let's bury the hatchet and move on. I have no clue why the two of you have gone at one another for so long. This is been going on for well over a year now.

Would it help if I danced the Méringue naked to the Gypsy Kings version of "Hotel California" to help loosen things up?
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:37 AM   #59 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
WOW ... come'on fellas ... let's bury the hatchet and move on. I have no clue why the two of you have gone at one another for so long. This is been going on for well over a year now.

Would it help if I danced the Méringue naked to the Gypsy Kings version of "Hotel California" to help loosen things up?
Yes. Absolutly.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:39 AM   #60 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,246
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
Yes. Absolutly.
*takes off pants*

*female colleagues in office start screaming and running for the doors*

*puts pants back on*


Sorry, it'll have to wait till I get home tonight. I guess this isn't office etiquette.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Okafor to the Kings for Kenny Thomas? jeffb NBA Talk 18 11-15-2009 06:21 PM
Raptors HQ: The X Factor Report - Andrea Bargnani Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 2 09-11-2009 04:21 PM
OFFICIAL: Chandler for Okafor Done Deal Shack NBA Talk 27 07-28-2009 08:52 PM
Guard Anthony Parker denies report Toebee Toronto Raptors 5 12-07-2008 02:23 PM
Okafor signs Claudius NBA Talk 6 07-29-2008 08:42 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24