RealGM Final Power Rankings
Old 04-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
awesome

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 706
Representing:
Default RealGM Final Power Rankings

Quote:
27. Toronto Raptors: -11.9

This was unquestionably a long season, but they are the right player in the 2011 NBA Draft and one shrewd trade away from making a play for the seventh or eighth seed in 2012.
Final NBA Power Rankings For 2010-11 - RealGM Basketball Blog



Hopefully BC doesn't ditch the rebuild to get us in the playoffs though.
RaptorsFan4Life is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
hoping we step it up next season and take it to the playoffs

Junior Member
 
Raptors_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 85
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorsFan4Life View Post
Final NBA Power Rankings For 2010-11 - RealGM Basketball Blog



Hopefully BC doesn't ditch the rebuild to get us in the playoffs though.
he won't ditch i have faith in this guy
Raptors_ is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
dollar dollar bills yall

Member
 
JayJayW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 417
Representing:
Default

if we make the 8th seed based on the talent we have now, as long as a trade happens that doesn't remove our core pieces then why not? tanking is just boring!

Picking up a good Centre, in the off season and drafting right can really put this team on the right path!
JayJayW is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,666
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJayW View Post
if we make the 8th seed based on the talent we have now, as long as a trade happens that doesn't remove our core pieces then why not? tanking is just boring!

Picking up a good Centre, in the off season and drafting right can really put this team on the right path!
Why does anyone think
We can land a decent centre? There are like 5 good c's in the league right now...
halphbreedballer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
hoping we step it up next season and take it to the playoffs

Junior Member
 
Raptors_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 85
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halphbreedballer View Post
Why does anyone think
We can land a decent centre? There are like 5 good c's in the league right now...
u never know...
Raptors_ is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24