Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Raptors release broadcast schedule (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/raptors-release-broadcast-schedule-23690.html)

Thug 09-20-2012 04:22 PM

Raptors release broadcast schedule
 
It's here!

http://bit.ly/PLKNLK

DVS 09-20-2012 04:29 PM

one reason bell rogers bought mlse. Fill up programming for SN1 and TSN2 with raptors games

Luckedout 09-20-2012 04:32 PM

not much changed from last season. TSN2 has a lot of good games. i figured the Score would get some now seeing as it was bought out recently i guess not. just TSN, TSN2, SN and SN1.

lankganglia 09-20-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckedout (Post 682884)
not much changed from last season. TSN2 has a lot of good games. i figured the Score would get some now seeing as it was bought out recently i guess not. just TSN, TSN2, SN and SN1.

ya, boo

I also wish cbc still carried the odd sunday game

jeffb 09-20-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lankganglia (Post 682900)
ya, boo

I also wish cbc still carried the odd sunday game

i miss sunday afternoon games almost every weekend.

LilRomeo 09-25-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lankganglia (Post 682900)
ya, boo

I also wish cbc still carried the odd sunday game

Yeah me too. George Strombo was doing intro for their first sunday game broadcast - as he was talking the Raps' history I was like "what the heck he knows about basketball?" then I realized he started his career at FAN 590.

js12 09-25-2012 11:06 PM

More TSN = More Jack, less Leo. :yeah:

(Unfortunately, I only have HD for Sportsnet channels so I am somewhat divided on this)

Carlos Danger 09-26-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by js12 (Post 683622)
More TSN = More Jack, less Leo. :yeah:

(Unfortunately, I only have HD for Sportsnet channels so I am somewhat divided on this)

Exactly

Psi 09-26-2012 11:07 AM

I find it funny this happens every year, and yet people are shocked that the games will take back seats to the bads in blue.

Be happy though, the longer and more likely the NHL stays locked out, the more likely that the raptors games will hit the standard TSN/SN channels to fill the void.

jeffb 09-26-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psi (Post 683683)
I find it funny this happens every year, and yet people are shocked that the games will take back seats to the bads in blue.

Be happy though, the longer and more likely the NHL stays locked out, the more likely that the raptors games will hit the standard TSN/SN channels to fill the void.


Nah, we'll get curling and poker

SomeDPlease 09-26-2012 11:54 AM

Can anyone with Rogers cable tell me how they get there Raptors fix? I bought a TV since I'm not in University for the next year or so, and I have no idea what package to order. Their sports theme packs don't even have TSN2 or SportsnetOne.

jeffb 09-26-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeDPlease (Post 683692)
Can anyone with Rogers cable tell me how they get there Raptors fix? I bought a TV since I'm not in University for the next year or so, and I have no idea what package to order. Their sports theme packs don't even have TSN2 or SportsnetOne.


I have the VIP package. I get TSN/TSN2, SN, SN1-4. Depends on what you want to pay. Not sure if the lower packages have all of those channels available. I would call Rogers and tell them what you want and ask how to get them integrated into your current package if possible.

SomeDPlease 09-26-2012 12:31 PM

The VIP package actually looks pretty good. I'm on the basic cable package for now, $25/month extra for NBA games is reasonable.

Luckedout 09-26-2012 01:40 PM

i have Rogers VIP package and i like it, but if you're just looking for basketball games wouldnt Leauge Pass be cheaper and you'll have access to every game instead of just the ones Rogers broadcasts?

LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! 09-26-2012 01:46 PM

you know, many people these days watch games online :reporter:

jeffb 09-26-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckedout (Post 683714)
i have Rogers VIP package and i like it, but if you're just looking for basketball games wouldnt Leauge Pass be cheaper and you'll have access to every game instead of just the ones Rogers broadcasts?


Honestly, I also added NBATV and I have enough basketball during the season between TSN2 NBA double header nights and NBATV broadcasting 6-7 games per week + court surfing. I'm fine with that.

Luckedout 09-26-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 683716)
Honestly, I also added NBATV and I have enough basketball during the season between TSN2 NBA double header nights and NBATV broadcasting 6-7 games per week + court surfing. I'm fine with that.

no i agree its enough basketball and there are a lot of extra tv channels that i enjoy. i was just making the point that if all someone's looking for is adding basketball league pass is cheaper than upgrading your package with Rogers. but like someone pointed out games can be streamed online too. its all preference.

N64 09-26-2012 03:09 PM

Only thing about the VIP package is your don't get TSN/TSN2 in HD at least in my case. It's one of those first world problems but I hate watching games in SD now lol

Bargn88 09-26-2012 03:20 PM

Hopefully Yall can post some informative links for streaming online. Moving to Houston in January to do my masters, so going to be pretty much impossible to watch them on TV unless I get some kind of package.

SomeDPlease 09-26-2012 03:21 PM

I'm mostly interested in the Raptors ones (preferably HD), which League just blacks out if their on a Canadian broadcast. Other NBA games here and there in HD are also a desire, but not as much as the Raptors games.

Jeff do you get TSN/TSN2 in SD as well, like nolimitz?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24