Raptors Intra-Squad Game Thread 05.10.13 -12 PM in Halifax, 11am est - Page 6

Go Back   Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards > NBA Discussion > Toronto Raptors

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #101 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,555
Representing:
Default

WOOOO Raptors WIN
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #102 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,555
Representing:
Default

My top 5 of the game:

5. Wright
4. Amir
3. JV
2. Buycks
1. DD

Last edited by box92; 10-05-2013 at 01:52 PM.
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #103 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,662
Representing:
Default

jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #104 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 28,262
Representing:
Default

Pretty much everyone in black looked ready to go for the season.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:51 PM   #105 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,555
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
Pretty much everyone in black looked ready to go for the season.
Yup, really disappointed in Gay and ROSS
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:51 PM   #106 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,662
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by box1992 View Post
My top 5 of the game:

Wright
Amir
JV
Buycks
DD

Buycks
Derozan
Lowry
Valanciunas
Augustine


Although I missed the first half..
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:53 PM   #107 (permalink)
rb
let the games begin

Senior Member
 
rb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vaughan
Posts: 946
Representing:
Default

rudy and lowry looked like they didn't give a shit for the most part. derozans shot looked great. overall, our bench doesn't seem as bad as i thought it might have.
rb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:53 PM   #108 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,555
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by box1992 View Post
My top 5 of the game:

5. Wright
4. Amir
3. JV
2. Buycks
1. DD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Buycks
Derozan
Lowry
Valanciunas
Augustine


Although I missed the first half..
Ye lowry played good as well. We got some goot PG's this year. All of them can shoot the 3
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #109 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,662
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb View Post
rudy and lowry looked like they didn't give a shit for the most part. derozans shot looked great. overall, our bench doesn't seem as bad as i thought it might have.
Long way to go. As for Lowry, for me he was the only one on team Gray that played well. He was stuck with the worst team by far, and with Rudy playing like ass he was pretty much alone out there with Ross having a few decent moments.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #110 (permalink)
On T-Ross Flight 31

Senior Member
 
Ataf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: St. Catharines
Posts: 1,725
Representing:
Send a message via Skype™ to Ataf
Default

DD is the player of the game for me, was destroying in the post first half, shooting threes, he looked like a complete player on offence. I didn't pay attention to his defence, or didn't take notice of errors. Didn't see any glaring errors from Demar in anyway. He looked like the best player on the team and it's not even close.
Ataf is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #111 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,662
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataf View Post
DD is the player of the game for me, was destroying in the post first half, shooting threes, he looked like a complete player on offence. I didn't pay attention to his defence, or didn't take notice of errors. Didn't see any glaring errors from Demar in anyway. He looked like the best player on the team and it's not even close.
His foot work looked very good as well, and he just looks confident.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:03 PM   #112 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
J-Bo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,395
Representing:
Default

Ross shows flashes...with more experience will come more consistency.

Gay doesn't look use to his body yet like Sherman was saying, but he has the preseason to figure that out, maybe it was just an off day for him.

I hope Chris Wright gets the last spot of the 3 hopefuls, could be some nice energy off the bench if ever needed.
J-Bo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #113 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,662
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bo View Post
Ross shows flashes...with more experience will come more consistency.

Gay doesn't look use to his body yet like Sherman was saying, but he has the preseason to figure that out, maybe it was just an off day for him.

I hope Chris Wright gets the last spot of the 3 hopefuls, could be some nice energy off the bench if ever needed.
I'm not worried about Gay. Now if he's still really struggling in a couple weeks then I will start to worry. Still nearly a month to go before the season starts
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #114 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
J-Bo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,395
Representing:
Default

^yea im not worried about Gay either...it's important not to make a conclusion with a such a short sample size
J-Bo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #115 (permalink)
whatever

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 9,503
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
I'm not worried about Gay. Now if he's still really struggling in a couple weeks then I will start to worry. Still nearly a month to go before the season starts
that's what we said about Bargnani last season ...
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #116 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,662
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
that's what we said about Bargnani last season ...
You really had confidence last season that Bargnani was going to be good?
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #117 (permalink)
whatever

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 9,503
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
You really had confidence last season that Bargnani was going to be good?
are you kidding? nearly everyone was so excited about him coming into training camp, don't remember the famous 13 games? And we had lowry, and JV and Ross - things were looking so good ...
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:22 PM   #118 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,662
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
are you kidding? nearly everyone was so excited about him coming into training camp, don't remember the famous 13 games? And we had lowry, and JV and Ross - things were looking so good ...

I wasn't expecting a lot from him. Then again, I was laughing when people were getting a hard on over that 13 game stretch. lol

Aside from that 13 game stretch 2 seasons ago he stunk.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #119 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,555
Representing:
Default

I think Gay will start adjusting towards the end of pre season when he starts losing weight
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #120 (permalink)
grabbin boards, droppin dimes, and lightin them up

Senior Member
 
Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,221
Representing:
Default

is there a replay anywwhere?
Alex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24