Raptors interested in Jordan Crawford - NBA Exec.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
back

Senior Member
 
DuCa00795's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Maratimes
Posts: 3,265
Representing:
Default Raptors interested in Jordan Crawford - NBA Exec.

Celtics guard Jordan Crawford is available, according to multiple league sources, and Miami is one team that would like to nab him in a deal. But don't rule out Sacramento, Toronto and New York, said one NBA executive.

Sam Amico's NBA notes: East offering everyone a prayer



Unsure what Boston would be looking for.
DuCa00795 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
in Houstatlantavegas

Scouting Specialist
 
Thug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,760
Representing:
Default

If the Celtics trade him then they are 100% intentionally tanking.

Might set off a chain reaction of teams following suit.
Thug is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
payin Dwyane Wade

Senior Member
 
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,098
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuCa00795 View Post
Celtics guard Jordan Crawford is available, according to multiple league sources, and Miami is one team that would like to nab him in a deal. But don't rule out Sacramento, Toronto and New York, said one NBA executive.

Sam Amico's NBA notes: East offering everyone a prayer



Unsure what Boston would be looking for.
Picks and young players.
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
the boss

Senior Member
 
Aamir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,492
Representing:
Default

Never liked Jordan Crawford at all before. High volume chucker. But lately he's been playing really well. Kind of an all-around game. Don't know if he'll keep it up.


Also dunked on LeBron.
Aamir is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
a nacho hound

Senior Member
 
Toby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South of Portland, home of the Blazers
Posts: 5,355
Representing:
Default

last season..

Toby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
and that's the bottom line, cause JV said so!!!

This is how U(jiri) do it
 
Carlos Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Halifax
Posts: 3,925
Representing:
Default

Good stuff. Maybe in a 3 way with SAC, send Lowry to replace Rondo.
Carlos Danger is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMughal View Post
Never liked Jordan Crawford at all before. High volume chucker. But lately he's been playing really well. Kind of an all-around game. Don't know if he'll keep it up.


Also dunked on LeBron.
you can't prove that! lol
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 05:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 75,982
Representing:
Default

Ahhhhh knick fans......god love em...

Quote:
And I'd throw JR in my deal too. Amare, Shumpert, and JR Smith for Rondo, Jordan Crawford. I would do that in a heartbeat.

- See more at: RealGM • View topic - Knicks in the mix for Jordan Crawford
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,722
Representing:
Default

No Thanks
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 05:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Senior Member
 
LKeet6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Liverpool (UK)
Posts: 2,001
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Ahhhhh knick fans......god love em...
Yeah, that's right knicks fans, boston will do that.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
payin Dwyane Wade

Senior Member
 
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,098
Representing:
Default

Why would we want Crawford? Are we trading DD?! Maybe the Celtics abandon their tank plan and want him? They have a ton of picks to deal.

Even so...Would rather have THJ and Ross than JC and Ross so 3 team trade please.
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 75,982
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJoJo Shabbadu View Post
Why would we want Crawford? Are we trading DD?! Maybe the Celtics abandon their tank plan and want him? They have a ton of picks to deal.

Even so...Would rather have THJ and Ross than JC and Ross so 3 team trade please.
Why would we be trading DD if we got Crawford?
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,577
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Ahhhhh knick fans......god love em...
LOL! Fools...
Chiggmo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
the boss

Senior Member
 
Aamir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Why would we be trading DD if we got Crawford?
DD, Ross, Crawford.


Pretty crowded if you wanna develop those guys. They can play different positions but they play best at the 2 IMO
Aamir is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 75,982
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMughal View Post
DD, Ross, Crawford.


Pretty crowded if you wanna develop those guys. They can play different positions but they play best at the 2 IMO
mehh, depth is never an issue. two start one comes off the bench
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
in Houstatlantavegas

Scouting Specialist
 
Thug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,760
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
mehh, depth is never an issue. two start one comes off the bench
Until one on the bench starts to play better than the one that starts and then the one that starts gets demoted to the bench and people start complaining he's not getting a fair shot, and when one of the starters goes down with an injury and the bench player comes in and fills it up but then the starter gets healthy again but coach has him come off the bench because the former bench player who's been starting because of the injury has been playing so well.


As you can see;
It all gets confusing.

It's better to have clearly defined roles with clear talent differences.
Thug is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug View Post
Until one on the bench starts to play better than the one that starts and then the one that starts gets demoted to the bench and people start complaining he's not getting a fair shot, and when one of the starters goes down with an injury and the bench player comes in and fills it up but then the starter gets healthy again but coach has him come off the bench because the former bench player who's been starting because of the injury has been playing so well.


As you can see;
It all gets confusing.

It's better to have clearly defined roles with clear talent differences.
indeed.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself
 
KoolAid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Yes
Posts: 3,624
Representing:
Default

And people believe we're not tanking?
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 75,982
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
And people believe we're not tanking?
because we aren't. seems pretty obvious
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:29 PM   #20 (permalink)
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself
 
KoolAid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Yes
Posts: 3,624
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
because we aren't. seems pretty obvious
Jordan Crawford is terrible. If this rumour is true, it's pretty official.
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24