Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Raptors having trouble moving Salmons/TH (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/raptors-having-trouble-moving-salmons-th-27236.html)

jeffb 06-25-2014 09:42 PM

Raptors having trouble moving Salmons/TH
 
Quote:

Ryan Wolstat ✔ @WolstatSun
One source says doesn’t seem likely Raptors will be able to move Salmons/Hansbrough for help from team dumping a contract, but still 4 days
.

omar36 06-25-2014 09:47 PM

damm, looks like we wont get anything. i really thought he would have been easy to move cause its such a small buyout.

0nekhmer 06-25-2014 09:48 PM

Fking salmons

Tommy C 06-25-2014 10:03 PM

Salmons I could understand, but TH? Not to mention Hayes cannot be moved with his 6mil for next year. :dead:

Kirby 06-25-2014 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy C (Post 904073)
Salmons I could understand, but TH? Not to mention Hayes cannot be moved with his 6mil for next year. :dead:

Hayes has a spot on this roster. Hansbrough is ass.

edit: redundant.

jeffb 06-25-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirby (Post 904074)
Hayes has a spot on this roster. Hansbrough is ass.

edit: redundant.

Mehh, I like TH. If we're trying to move him my guess is we're pretty confident about keeping PP.

DanH 06-25-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 904075)
Mehh, I like TH. If we're trying to move him my guess is we're pretty confident about keeping PP.

Why wouldn't we be? We have complete control over whether we keep PP.

Tommy C 06-25-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirby (Post 904074)
Hayes has a spot on this roster. Hansbrough is ass.

edit: redundant.

I like him but he is just so undersized and has zero shot blocking ability.

Tommy C 06-25-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanH (Post 904085)
Why wouldn't we be? We have complete control over whether we keep PP.

Complete control but at all cost? We have seen before RFA who got ridiculous offer sheets and their team did not match.

'trane 06-25-2014 10:46 PM

Ya don't say...

Tommy C 06-25-2014 11:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 410

Fröz-d 06-25-2014 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy C (Post 904097)


http://viewsfromthetreehouse.files.w...3/facepalm.jpg

Bankiz 06-26-2014 02:39 AM

can we cut salmons and re-sign him for a cheaper contract ?

omar36 06-26-2014 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bankiz (Post 904114)
can we cut salmons and re-sign him for a cheaper contract ?

no and why would we even want to resign him. there are better option out there

Kirby 06-26-2014 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bankiz (Post 904114)
can we cut salmons and re-sign him for a cheaper contract ?

ROFL. OUT.

jeffb 06-26-2014 06:27 AM

Quote:

@WolstatSun
If Raptors cannot find a taker for John Salmons by June 30 deadline, he will be waived. Raptors would pay $1 million, save $6 million.
.

DocHoliday99 06-26-2014 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 904124)
.

Makes sense, would be nice if he can be parlayed into a player but I'd be happy with either outcome.

box92 06-26-2014 09:15 AM

Would have thought we could have at least got a second rounder for him

TDotRaptor 06-26-2014 11:24 AM

Salmons and Hansbrough are both on non-guaranteed deals from what I understand, so both can be waived.

jeffb 06-26-2014 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDotRaptor (Post 904154)
Salmons and Hansbrough are both on non-guaranteed deals from what I understand, so both can be waived.

Salmons is partially guaranteed. Not sure about TH


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24