Raptors Forum Radio Is Ready to go Live. - Page 2
Old 07-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #21 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,245
Representing:
Default

I created my own account B and made a comment. At least we're not virgins anymore.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
Just tried it...

Do we have to re-register again? Could a single sign-on be worked out?
That sentence confuses me....

i have seen a bunch of guests pop on, if someone could register a username and test the text box...(ie write something) that would be great.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:20 PM   #23 (permalink)
a rep. from the Hair Club for Men

Member
 
EazyBalla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 313
Representing:
Default

I think you gotta activate the acc.
EazyBalla is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
I created my own account B and made a comment. At least we're not virgins anymore.
Thanks. doc, live chat box seems to work too
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #25 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,245
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
That sentence confuses me....

i have seen a bunch of guests pop on, if someone could register a username and test the text box...(ie write something) that would be great.
Done
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyBalla View Post
I think you gotta activate the acc.
Its acitvated, just not streaming anything yet.

Looks like it works Balla...thanks
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #27 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,994
Representing:
Default

I see...

All I was asking is this: couldn't RF accounts be "transferred" or "copied" over to the radio site so that we don't have to go through registration again? But I guess not...
MikeToronto is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #28 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,245
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
I see...

All I was asking is this: couldn't RF accounts be "transferred" or "copied" over to the radio site so that we don't have to go through registration again? But I guess not...
Yeah, I might have to get lang to look into that Mike. I won't pretend I know how to do that kind of stuff fearing that I'd do something that would delete RF all together.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #29 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,994
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
Yeah, I might have to get lang to look into that Mike. I won't pretend I know how to do that kind of stuff fearing that I'd do something that would delete RF all together.
It's ok, thanks.
MikeToronto is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:40 PM   #30 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,245
Representing:
Default

I think the intention of this (and correct me if I'm wrong Benzo) is to have this weekly show in which our members can discuss basketball topics amongst other things. So, unlike most other blogs which try and get media types to interview with him, I think this is just a show for the members to express themselves. I mean, if it takes off and some bigger names want to partake in it, we obviously won't say "no", but this if very grassroots and I don't think we have extremely high expectations. Although, Benzo might feel differently about that.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #31 (permalink)
'twas a dream

teenage dirtbag
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: markham ontario canada
Posts: 546
Representing:
Default

can't wait to finally hear this
tommysdu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #32 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
I think the intention of this (and correct me if I'm wrong Benzo) is to have this weekly show in which our members can discuss basketball topics amongst other things. So, unlike most other blogs which try and get media types to interview with him, I think this is just a show for the members to express themselves. I mean, if it takes off and some bigger names want to partake in it, we obviously won't say "no", but this if very grassroots and I don't think we have extremely high expectations. Although, Benzo might feel differently about that.
You are correct sir.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Ive locked it back up again, till we are ready to go.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Checking the Raptors TV and radio crew 'trane Toronto Raptors 8 09-09-2009 12:18 AM
Video: Triano Ready to Coach 09-10 Raptors bigmac(rexdale) Raptors Video Vault 3 08-01-2009 04:44 PM
Hoopsworld: Raptors Ready to Deal? Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 35 11-12-2008 05:31 PM
Roko's ready to rumble with the Raptors Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 7 01-18-2008 11:57 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24