Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Raptors on the espn player rankings (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/raptors-espn-player-rankings-23576.html)

LX 08-18-2012 11:01 PM

Raptors on the espn player rankings
 
the rankings are back. Kobe is working on his bitch face. The bottom 100 are in so far.

espn player rankings

Alabi was at 497 of 500 last season. This season he comes in at…….497!

Magloire is 451

Acy is 448

raptorsfan1000 08-19-2012 01:36 AM

tortronto rapotrsoprs
 
bargs will be in the 100s since its espn

INSIDER 08-19-2012 02:33 AM

Lol eddy curry

Windex 08-19-2012 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 678693)
Lol eddy curry

before the started ranking players I'm pretty sure the scale was

LeBron ---------498 players--------- Eddy Curry

Beans 08-19-2012 01:29 PM

ESPN has Acy listed as a SF.

Oh ESPN. Now you've got me dreaming of the day when Acy improves enough to play SF.

jeffb 08-19-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raptorsfan1000 (Post 678691)
bargs will be in the 100s since its espn

I think they had him in the 70's last year, I would say they put him at 60-65ish.

ClutchCity 08-19-2012 02:14 PM

They had Blake Griffin at 10 last year. I hope they realize how wrong they were this time around.

Sumon 08-23-2012 05:22 PM

Any updates?

LX 08-23-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumon (Post 679198)
Any updates?

They are up to 340, but no further mentions of Raptors.

bjjs 08-23-2012 06:16 PM

Why do they feel required to post negative unfunny comments about each player.

Grow up ESPN

LX 08-25-2012 12:34 PM

Terrence Ross is 307, just behind Dahntay Jones at 301, and somehow Jimmer at 305.

2012 NBA Player Rankings 301-320 - ESPN

Ammo 08-25-2012 12:51 PM

re James Johnson 1t #313:

"James Johnson has great athleticism and size at the 3. I think he could be a good candidate for 2013 MIP and a 200 spot jump in the"

halphbreedballer 08-25-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammo (Post 679409)
re James Johnson 1t #313:

"James Johnson has great athleticism and size at the 3. I think he could be a good candidate for 2013 MIP and a 200 spot jump in the"

Was there mention of how turnover prone he is?

Luckedout 08-26-2012 01:47 AM

the tweet comment thingy under terrence ross ranked 307 said "Somewhere DeMar DeRozan is hoping that Terrence Ross has the same ranking next year. #NBArank" i lol'ed

jeffb 08-26-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckedout (Post 679450)
the tweet comment thingy under terrence ross ranked 307 said "Somewhere DeMar DeRozan is hoping that Terrence Ross has the same ranking next year. #NBArank" i lol'ed


I really hope Ross is better than expected and moves up. It really then allows to make a more signficant move in the future, making derozan expendable..

Admiral 08-26-2012 09:53 AM

i'm too lazy, where is demar ranked?

carp 08-26-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 679457)
I really hope Ross is better than expected and moves up. It really then allows to make a more signficant move in the future, making derozan expendable..

Insert any name there..... but who cares, these rankings mean less than Summer League!

:cookie:

LOG 08-26-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carp (Post 679461)
Insert any name there..... but who cares, these rankings mean less than Summer League!

:cookie:

exactly, rookies who are ranked didn't even play a single game in the nba

LX 08-27-2012 07:30 PM

Aaron Gray is 287

2012 NBA Player Rankings 281-300 - ESPN

carp 08-27-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LX (Post 679571)

30 teams, that makes him a top 10 player!

:cookie:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24