Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Raptors defense slipping fast (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/raptors-defense-slipping-fast-26516.html)

jeffb 02-09-2014 04:46 PM

Raptors defense slipping fast
 
Quote:

Ryan Wolstat ✔ @WolstatSun
Raptors now seventh in defensive rating, but just 19th over past month. Dwane Casey isnít pleased about this.
They better wake up. They're limping to the all-star break

Carlos Danger 02-09-2014 05:27 PM

Not looking good.

jeffb 02-09-2014 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger (Post 865313)
Not looking good.

The last two weeks we've constantly gotten off to horrible starts in games which probably accounts for this drop.


Amir is hurt, still say DD/KL aren't 100% and JV is still inconsistent. The break can't come fast enough for this group imo.

http://i.imgur.com/JvkwSP9.gif

pzabby 02-09-2014 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 865314)
The last two weeks we've constantly gotten off to horrible starts in games which probably accounts for this drop.


Amir is hurt, still say DD/KL aren't 100% and JV is still inconsistent. The break can't come fast enough for this group imo.

http://i.imgur.com/JvkwSP9.gif

if only we didn't have half the group participating in it.

Kirby 02-09-2014 07:33 PM

MIGHT BE CUS AMIR IS HURT, UNFORTUNATELY.

jeffb 02-09-2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirby (Post 865338)
MIGHT BE CUS AMIR IS HURT, UNFORTUNATELY.

Then he shouldn't be starting

Diamond Scorpion 02-09-2014 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pzabby (Post 865336)
if only we didn't have half the group participating in it.

This is the main problem ^^^. I don't mind watching any of these guys represent the Raps during the All-Star weekend, but personally I would rather they all rest and get healthy, so we actually play well down the stretch.

jeffb 02-09-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Diamond Scorpion (Post 865354)
This is the main problem ^^^. I don't mind watching any of these guys represent the Raps during the All-Star weekend, but personally I would rather they all rest and get healthy, so we actually play well down the stretch.

JV is participating for one day, Ross for 30 minutes. It's not that big a deal. The three main guys that need the rest imo are KL/AJ/DD. It sucks that DD is doing more now though.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24