Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Raps looking at Boki Nachbar (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/raps-looking-boki-nachbar-21363.html)

jeffb 12-02-2011 07:53 PM

Raps looking at Boki Nachbar
 
Quote:

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Boki Nachbar is returning from Europe still w/ great rep for shooting well, working hard: Raptors, Nets, Knicks, Spurs, Sixers checking in.
Twitter

carp 12-02-2011 08:02 PM

Ah man, another soft euro? lol

:cookie:

could be a good fit.

Don Vito 12-02-2011 08:04 PM

Just what we need, another no-name European.

Alex 12-02-2011 08:07 PM

Doesn't look awful. We could use a shooter.

Claudius 12-02-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 582981)
Just what we need, another no-name European.

no-name? So, so childish...

Anyways, I'm not a big fan of his game. Didn't like him with the Nets. He's a decent athlete, I just don't know where he'd really fit in with this team.

box92 12-02-2011 08:48 PM

who?

Ball Don't Lie 12-02-2011 08:49 PM

Maybe we can sign the Kleiza clone to another 5 year contract. We need another tweener euro.

JDMtors 12-02-2011 09:10 PM

I just remember bostjan nachbar as a pure shooter who could spot up from the 3 pt line.

js12 12-02-2011 09:15 PM

He's not terrible. As Alex posted, his stellar play during that playoff series gave me a lot facepalming moments.

carp 12-02-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by js12 (Post 582996)
He's not terrible. As Alex posted, his stellar play during that playoff series gave me a lot facepalming moments.

would be nice to have a perimeter player hit an open three.....

Claudius 12-02-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carp (Post 582998)
would be nice to have a perimeter player hit an open three.....

Isn't that what Bargnani does? :)

I'd actually like to see this team shoot very little 3's this season to be honest.

carp 12-02-2011 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claudius (Post 583002)
Isn't that what Bargnani does? :)

I'd actually like to see this team shoot very little 3's this season to be honest.

:yeah:

he does indeed hit them.... wish we had two!

JDMtors 12-02-2011 09:54 PM

He is a better version of Kapono

LKeet6 12-03-2011 03:10 AM

can't see the harm, as one of our cheap contracts, with his main attribute being something we badly lack, 3pt shooting. If he's not feeling it that day, he gets a DNP or 2mins, if he is feeling it we could get 9pts off the bench!

he'd be a min contract right? no more than 1mill?

Admiral 12-03-2011 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMtors (Post 583009)
He is a better version of Kapono

"better" is arguable

carp 12-03-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral (Post 583122)
"better" is arguable

muy bueno?

Dark Knight 12-03-2011 02:01 PM

What kind of name is "Boki"? :police:

Should've stuck with Bostjan...

Ligeia 12-03-2011 02:05 PM

Raps were last in 3 pt % last year. More range can't hurt.

box92 12-03-2011 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LKeet6 (Post 583065)
can't see the harm, as one of our cheap contracts, with his main attribute being something we badly lack, 3pt shooting. If he's not feeling it that day, he gets a DNP or 2mins, if he is feeling it we could get 9pts off the bench!

he'd be a min contract right? no more than 1mill?

ye thats what im hoping for if we sign a SF liek him, on the min just to fill the roster up. think we jstu need someone to backup JJ till klieza is able to come back. worse comes to worse he somehow plays really good and we can trade him :D, for some sort of pick? even a second round hopefully. Andrew Nicholson :D

Carlito 12-03-2011 02:25 PM

As long as he comes cheap on a short contract ... No problem


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24