question about BC plan - Page 2
Old 04-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,298
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
I think we're going to see Jose stay and a SG/SF be brought in.... maybe Mayo, Iggy, Tyreke or Kevin Martin.
I still say we're going after Dragic or Brooks + a SF or SG. We might keep Jose and just have him come off the books next summer so we can continue adding talent.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #22 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
I still say we're going after Dragic or Brooks + a SF or SG. We might keep Jose and just have him come off the books next summer so we can continue adding talent.
I'll agree the interest is there.... just skeptical it gets done.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #23 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,747
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
I still say we're going after Dragic or Brooks + a SF or SG. We might keep Jose and just have him come off the books next summer so we can continue adding talent.
I'd prefer Dragic over Brooks but I definitely like both. Why not trade JC/pick for Iggy straight up (I'm sure that's been suggested in another thread). Both Dragic and Iggy are unselfish players and Iggy is the defender/rebounder/creator on the wing that the Raps could defintely use to offset Bargs' perimeter play. This is all based on if the Raps are out of the top 5 in the draft and can't get Barnes or my fav MKG. As much as I like the potential of rookies, I think the Raps would be better served with some vets to help lead the team.

Dragic/Bayless/Uzoh
DD/Beal/Forbes
Iggy/Kleiza/JJ
Bargs/Amir/Davis
JV/Gray/Alabi
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #24 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
I'd prefer Dragic over Brooks but I definitely like both. Why not trade JC/pick for Iggy straight up (I'm sure that's been suggested in another thread). Both Dragic and Iggy are unselfish players and Iggy is the defender/rebounder/creator on the wing that the Raps could defintely use to offset Bargs' perimeter play. This is all based on if the Raps are out of the top 5 in the draft and can't get Barnes or my fav MKG. As much as I like the potential of rookies, I think the Raps would be better served with some vets to help lead the team.

Dragic/Bayless/Uzoh
DD/Beal/Forbes
Iggy/Kleiza/JJ
Bargs/Amir/Davis
JV/Gray/Alabi
Philly has a PG... they don't need Jose
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 278
Representing:
Default

let's be realistic
a deal for Dragic (via bayless trade) can be made
maybe make pick up Ashik also (i like his intensity)

if we can get Iggy or Mayo (may not be possible but i wish)

dragic/calderon/uzoh
dd/lets say beal/anderson
Iggy or Mayo/Kleiza/JJ
Bargs/Amir/Davis
JV/Ashik/Gray
xplode is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #26 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,747
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Philly has a PG... they don't need Jose
Can Philli keep Lou? Or should I say does Lou want to stay and be a back-up to Jrue? If Philli wants to get out from under Iggy's contract then why not the expiring JC whom they could easily flip?
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:56 PM   #27 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 278
Representing:
Default

Iggy or Mayo trade for our early 2012 second rd and 2013 first rd that might work
xplode is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplode View Post
Iggy or Mayo trade for our early 2012 second rd and 2013 first rd that might work
they're gonna ask for more than a second rounder and a delayed mid first rounder for an allstar
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:11 PM   #29 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,747
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
they're gonna ask for more than a second rounder and a delayed mid first rounder for an allstar
I agree....

IF Philli falls out of the playoffs then we could swap picks -
JC/76'ers later lottery pick (Perry Jones) for Iggy/Raps pick (if 6+)
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:20 PM   #30 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,747
Representing:
Default

BC's plan....very exciting right now to see whats going to happen the rest of this year - so many variables and possibilities.
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:22 PM   #31 (permalink)
threes and free throws

Senior Member
 
Metallikid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,874
Representing:
Default

Philly will never trade anyone of real value with us. They play in our division.
Metallikid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #32 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,747
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikid View Post
Philly will never trade anyone of real value with us. They play in our division.
killjoy
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #33 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikid View Post
Philly will never trade anyone of real value with us. They play in our division.
Reggie Evans???

carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #34 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,755
Representing:
Default

I have a feeling Kleiza will be traded this summer...
halphbreedballer is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #35 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halphbreedballer View Post
I have a feeling Kleiza will be traded this summer...
Unlikely... they want him to be JV's playdate!
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:41 PM   #36 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,298
Representing:
Default

Ed Davis/ 2012 2nd/ 2013 1st (top 10 protected)

for

OJ Mayo
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #37 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Ed Davis/ 2012 2nd/ 2013 1st (top 10 protected)

for

OJ Mayo
And I've been told I've undervalued Ed.... Why next year's pick?
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:56 PM   #38 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,298
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
And I've been told I've undervalued Ed.... Why next year's pick?
i don't think they'd do it without it. they've been asking for a lot for him. didn't they turn down GS who was offering curry?
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #39 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
i don't think they'd do it without it. they've been asking for a lot for him. didn't they turn down GS who was offering curry?
he was almost traded for Josh McRoberts too!

Yeah, maybe Ed and a second aren't enough, but adding in a 1st seems excessive..... like saying Ed sucks.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:08 PM   #40 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,298
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
he was almost traded for Josh McRoberts too!

Yeah, maybe Ed and a second aren't enough, but adding in a 1st seems excessive..... like saying Ed sucks.
Who's saying Ed sucks?
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24