Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   POST GAME: Toronto Raptors 106 - Philadelphia 76ers 115 (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/post-game-toronto-raptors-106-philadelphia-76ers-115-a-6990.html)

Acie 03-11-2009 10:15 PM

POST GAME: Toronto Raptors 106 - Philadelphia 76ers 115
 
:sigh:

Snooch 03-11-2009 10:21 PM

a beaut

Gurk 03-11-2009 10:21 PM

We are out of the playoffs. Bosh should be traded. Jose should be benched for the rest of the year. We should tank to get the first pick

LX 03-11-2009 10:21 PM

NEWSYSTEM strikes again

jeaxz 03-11-2009 10:24 PM

on the flip side, Bargs is playing like the 1st pick he is supposed to play like.

Acie 03-11-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by •LX• (Post 158892)
NEWSYSTEM strikes again

I was going to put the same thing. :yeah:

N64 03-11-2009 10:26 PM

naw naw naw naw, naw naw naw naw hey hey goodbye...naw naw naw naw, naw naw naw naw hey hey goodbye...naw naw naw naw, naw naw naw naw hey hey goodbye

:tombstone: Raps Season 2008-2009

Bmats7 03-11-2009 10:30 PM

I feel like laughing and crying at the same time.

Kuzzy 03-11-2009 10:34 PM

rest bosh and calderon
start ukic and make bargnani the number one scoring option.
we'll definitely lose almost every game, Ukic and Bargnani will greatly benefit.
Also Marcus Banks could be our back-up and BC can see how he does given the guranteed role for the remainder of the season..
Then maybe we can drop to 7th :)

babyface 03-11-2009 10:39 PM

We need a new starting point guard

Someguy again 03-11-2009 10:45 PM

Just don't start the starting line up next game.

Ukic, Kapono, Joey, Pops and Bargnani should just start.
then tank like hell.

btw how is the "killer B's" do?

babyface 03-11-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someguy again (Post 158914)
Just don't start the starting line up next game.

Ukic, Kapono, Joey, Pops and Bargnani should just start.
then tank like hell.

btw how is the "killer B's" do?


It was all Bargs

pye_guy 03-11-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuzzy (Post 158909)
rest bosh and calderon
start ukic and make bargnani the number one scoring option.
we'll definitely lose almost every game, Ukic and Bargnani will greatly benefit.
Also Marcus Banks could be our back-up and BC can see how he does given the guranteed role for the remainder of the season..
Then maybe we can drop to 7th :)

Screw "rest"...trade'em! Gawd! What a debacle watching those two! I can't take it for another year!!!

Gurk 03-11-2009 11:42 PM

Quote:

It was all Bargs
LOL Bosh sucked so badly

The MVP of West Hollywood 03-12-2009 12:43 AM

This team has transcended disgusting... like ohmygod. I suggest a new word, like fisgusting. To represent the drop from D to F. Or Zisgusting.

I'd be perfectly satisfied if we traded every damn player but Bargnani by next year. Blowerup.

iRaptor 03-12-2009 12:46 AM

Well at least chicago lost today as well? 17 games still hope?

moremilk 03-12-2009 12:53 AM

what I found truly disgusting is how calderon completely and purposely ignored bargani from the 1st quarter on. Personally I've lost all respect for calderon and I hope he gets traded this summer. I would trade bargnani in a heartbeat and make a run at sessions or robinson, because you can blame injuries for his poor play, but his stupidity is a different matter.

Ugo Ferst 03-12-2009 01:13 AM

What a dunk by Joey, seriously, what is his ceiling?? This?? Im starting to feel like he is only scratching the surface, sometimes he fumbles the ball after a quick crossover/pull up move, but it looks pretty deadly fast, im betting he does it in practice all the time but didnt have the courage to break it out in games consistently til recently.... if we truely intend to tank full out, draw up some damn ISO's for him once in awhile, lets see what he can really do??

zachus 03-12-2009 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moremilk (Post 158971)
what I found truly disgusting is how calderon completely and purposely ignored bargani from the 1st quarter on. Personally I've lost all respect for calderon and I hope he gets traded this summer. I would trade bargnani in a heartbeat and make a run at sessions or robinson, because you can blame injuries for his poor play, but his stupidity is a different matter.

I caught AP looking off a wide open Bargnani more than a couple times as well. Maybe Bargnani's a big prick.

Either way, Andrea gets ignored in the fourth quarter on a consistent basis and it's completely unacceptable. It really doesn't matter if he's got 50 points and has hit his last 13 shots going into the fourth, the team will defer to Bosh regardless of what the defense is giving them.

Bmats7 03-12-2009 02:41 AM

Bosh was averaging 30 over the last 3 games.. and we were 0-3. I think he has given up on this roster.

That being said the lineup of ukic, graham, marion, pops and bargs/bosh did really well... Defence does it. The line of calderon/kapono/parker/bosh/bargnani.... made maybe 1 or 2 STOPS all night.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24