POST-GAME THREAD 76ers 107 - Raps 93
Old 01-26-2011, 09:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
I believe in Masai

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,048
Representing:
76ers POST-GAME THREAD 76ers 107 - Raps 93

'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
#NorthernUprising

6 Man Like Lou Will
 
js12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: T.O.
Posts: 5,672
Representing:
Default

Nowadays, Raptor games are boring to watch. Too many turnovers, bad offensive execution, terrible defence, no hustle...
js12 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 222
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by js12 View Post
Nowadays, Raptor games are boring to watch. Too many turnovers, bad offensive execution, terrible defence, no hustle...
+1
kishan13 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
back to fold laundry

Senior Member
 
FoldedLaundry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 1,429
Representing:
Default

I'll always watch the Raptors play, but right now i watch to see the development of our core guys like DD, Bayless, Amir, and Davis
FoldedLaundry is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
payin Dwyane Wade

Senior Member
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,818
Representing:
Default

just pad DeRozan's stats. Why not?
Kirby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,884
Representing:
Default

DD played pretty good
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
is not changing this sig until we win a playoff series

everyones a critic
 
th3answ3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,471
Representing:
Default

how did Bargs do?
th3answ3r is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,694
Representing:
Default

Boring as usual... Raps are a boring disappointment, its amazing to see how easily this team fell apart from the little bit of rep it had before. People want a championship and we'll be lucky to make the playoffs and win a round.
Chiggmo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
editing this message!

Senior Member
 
jj33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,488
Representing:
Default

I dont' care about losing at this point... I am just pissed at defence and hustle and rebounding!! If we out-hustle/outrebound a team and play decent defence, I am OK with that...

But how in the hell Bayless almost with a triple double the game before played only about 10 minutes?? His confidence dropped tonight!! His body language said it all!
jj33 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,694
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj33 View Post
I dont' care about losing at this point... I am just pissed at defence and hustle and rebounding!! If we out-hustle/outrebound a team and play decent defence, I am OK with that...

But how in the hell Bayless almost with a triple double the game before played only about 10 minutes?? His confidence dropped tonight!! His body language said it all!
Because we have a dipshit of a coach.
Chiggmo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
diggin it.

Member
 
ReRoaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 183
Representing:
Default

Even our "healthy" players are somewhat injured, while not even being that good to begin with. Everyone is limping, wounded and tired.

What are you guys seriously expecting?


Remember at the start of the season. Full squad - Reggie hauling down boards. Grit, energy. We weren't great, but at least competitive.

That's impossible right now. We simply don't have enough healthy bodies to allow us to play to our potential. With our ceiling already low, the amount of man games missed has forced us to perform at an even lower rate than expected.

It's heart-breaking to watch, yes. But hopefully the draft will be kind.
ReRoaR is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 22,162
Representing:
Default

People still watch the raptor game?
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
LX
effin' ineffable

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 30,521
Representing:
Default

It would seem that the coach got into it with Bayless and Davis. He suggested that Davis played shitty and allowed someone to drive by him for a layup. But there has to be more than that. There was a weird vibe in this game that spoke to divisions starting, which is too bad, if that's the case.

In the meantime - jersey won. We're very close to the bottom now. Let's go ping pong balls!
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
editing this message!

Senior Member
 
jj33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,488
Representing:
Default

At least Nets won, hope Minnesota can beat OKC tonight!
jj33 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
editing this message!

Senior Member
 
jj33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,488
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
It would seem that the coach got into it with Bayless and Davis. He suggested that Davis played shitty and allowed someone to drive by him for a layup. But there has to be more than that. There was a weird vibe in this game that spoke to divisions starting, which is too bad, if that's the case.

In the meantime - jersey won. We're very close to the bottom now. Let's go ping pong balls!
How many mistakes Bargs make on D game in game out... but still, Triano has no balls to send him a message by benching him...
jj33 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
LX
effin' ineffable

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 30,521
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj33 View Post
How many mistakes Bargs make on D game in game out... but still, Triano has no balls to send him a message by benching him...
He benches him - usually for about 30 seconds. That's why I would suggest that there's more to it. And Bayless sitting is just inexplicable.

Minny ties OKC thanks to ridnour missing a FT. Damn.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
diggin it.

Member
 
ReRoaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 183
Representing:
Default

I honestly think Bargs may need a Psychological trainer. I feel he lacks confidence, attitude, and desire. There is nothing new for him to learn from drills - dude needs a shrink.
ReRoaR is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!
 
Bill Haverchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,467
Representing:
Default

Yeah, dudes, I'm not sure what to make of the Bayless situation, especially after his play against Memphis. Having said that, I missed stretches of the first half, so maybe I didn't see something Bayless did to piss off Triano...???
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
LX
effin' ineffable

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 30,521
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReRoaR View Post
I honestly think Bargs may need a Psychological trainer. I feel he lacks confidence, attitude, and desire. There is nothing new for him to learn from drills - dude needs a shrink.
Colangelo brought in a shrink last year.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
editing this message!

Senior Member
 
jj33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,488
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Haverchuck View Post
Yeah, dudes, I'm not sure what to make of the Bayless situation, especially after his play against Memphis. Having said that, I missed stretches of the first half, so maybe I didn't see something Bayless did to piss off Triano...???
Maybe BC is shopping hard Calderon?? He played 38 minutes to showcase...
jj33 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24