POST GAME: Milwaukee Bucks 96 - Toronto Raptors 85 - Page 4
Old 01-30-2009, 10:25 PM   #61 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
And yet this is the problem with the NBA and why so many people see it as a joke. If it's a foul, you call the damn thing.

Fuck this respect bullshit that seems to permeate amongst the league. If you're fouled, you're fouled. The fact that you have to "earn" a call is ridiculous.
I agree.

It's a shame too, Bagnani is a young 7 footer with beautiful skills, you'd thenk the NBA would want to grow that image in thier product.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:27 PM   #62 (permalink)
stank

member
 
Someguy again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,399
Representing:
Default

the ejection was the only thing happy for me.
GJ on JO talking shit.
All those technical fouls were BS.
aren't players aloud to blow off a little steam? but no. ref wanted to be a bitch and call a tech.
Someguy again is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:27 PM   #63 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugo Ferst View Post
i wont argue that, but like i posted above, that is how it is. Excuses and crying about it wont help AB, ppl apoligizing for him wont help it either, he needs to just man up, take the beating, keep trucking and he will start getting more calls. I dont agree with how it is, but im smart enough to realize it, im sure AB is too.
I thik he needs to hit people, and HARD! Like he hit Ridnour today, it was awesome.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:27 PM   #64 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguy again View Post
the ejection was the only thing happy for me.
GJ on JO talking shit.
All those technical fouls were BS.
aren't players aloud to blow off a little steam? but no. ref wanted to be a bitch and call a tech.
ya, but ya never know what he said!!

Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:28 PM   #65 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,245
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
team just lost, he's talking trash with ToRAP, whats the issue, he swore?

Ever sat at a table with a bunch of buddies and cursed each other about your favorite team losing??

It sounds like THAT.
SJ ... fuck off seriously. You have no clue what your talking about so bud out.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:28 PM   #66 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 102
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugo Ferst View Post
im smart enough to realize it, im sure AB is too.

I agree. I think Andrea does realize it.

Bargs isn't backing down anymore. He knows that this is something he has to deal with and he's becoming a better player because of it. The pay off will come in a couple of years when we have a legitimate, contending team and those calls are starting to go our way.
Rory C is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:29 PM   #67 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,515
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
team just lost, he's talking trash with ToRAP, whats the issue, he swore?

Ever sat at a table with a bunch of buddies and cursed each other about your favorite team losing??

It sounds like THAT.
Except that if one of my buddies decides to get out of line I can punch him in the mouth. I may disagree with my buddies but it never gets personal.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:29 PM   #68 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
highonpsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,084
Representing:
Default

Our team needs Bosh to be injured for 3 games. In the 3 games we would work JO into the offense and AB and JO would dominate, then they would attract the defense and get the wings into the game. Bosh just messes up the whole momentum of the game.
highonpsi is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:30 PM   #69 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,515
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory C View Post
I agree. I think Andrea does realize it.

Bargs isn't backing down anymore. He knows that this is something he has to deal with and he's becoming a better player because of it. The pay off will come in a couple of years when we have a legitimate, contending team and those calls are starting to go our way.
Thank-you.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:30 PM   #70 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
SJ ... fuck off seriously. You have no clue what your talking about so bud out.
Wow.

Thanks man.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #71 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,515
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highonpsi View Post
Our team needs Bosh to be injured for 3 games. In the 3 games we would work JO into the offense and AB and JO would dominate, then they would attract the defense and get the wings into the game. Bosh just messes up the whole momentum of the game.
Hoo boy.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:32 PM   #72 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,312
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highonpsi View Post
Our team needs Bosh to be injured for 3 games. In the 3 games we would work JO into the offense and AB and JO would dominate, then they would attract the defense and get the wings into the game. Bosh just messes up the whole momentum of the game.
Seriously, im about to go off on a Bosh basher with ******ed idea's tonight, you volunteering? AB and JO will dominate??? I mean.... wtf..... JO..... WTF..... What we need is Bosh to get hurt??? Yea, that has worked out so well in the past and JO has proven he is reliable, consistent and not injury prone.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:33 PM   #73 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Except that if one of my buddies decides to get out of line I can punch him in the mouth. I may disagree with my buddies but it never gets personal.
true enough, OI just don't see how its personal, if anything its just a pretty lame attempt to be all badass, but I personally wouldnt get too wound up abou that. And I KNOW you aren't.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:33 PM   #74 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,515
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Wow.

Thanks man.
*pulls Doc and SJ in for a group hug*

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:35 PM   #75 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,312
Representing:
Default

I think i need to give myself 2 tech's and bow out gracefully before i go nuts on ppl. But i FIEND for this place to vent.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:35 PM   #76 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,515
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
true enough, OI just don't see how its personal, if anything its just a pretty lame attempt to be all badass, but I personally wouldnt get too wound up abou that. And I KNOW you aren't.
You're right.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:36 PM   #77 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

I think if and when Bargnani gets a bit if respect. look out.

Ugo.



Have a beer brother, enjoy your friday!
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:36 PM   #78 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
You're right.
you in Toronto now?
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #79 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,312
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
I think if and when Bargnani gets a bit if respect. look out.

Ugo.



Have a beer brother, enjoy your friday!
Good idea bro, im going to go puff some fucking fatties with JO and contemplate on better times for him and i, when he was an allstar and the Raptors didnt even exist. Have a fun night boys and gals, dont be too hard on eachother, we all want the same thing, our players to play as hard and passionate as we cheer and follow, but it seems we wont get our wish with this squad.

Times, they are a changing....

GN
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #80 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
highonpsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,084
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugo Ferst View Post
Seriously, im about to go off on a Bosh basher with ******ed idea's tonight, you volunteering? AB and JO will dominate??? I mean.... wtf..... JO..... WTF..... What we need is Bosh to get hurt??? Yea, that has worked out so well in the past and JO has proven he is reliable, consistent and not injury prone.
You guys don't even give Bosh constructive criticism when he struggles as bad as he did in tonights game (and yet you bash JO when we had to earn all 16 of his points in 10 less minutes then Bosh and on probably 50 less touches then Bosh) so an injury might be the only way...
highonpsi is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post-Game Thread: Toronto Raptors 95 - Milwaukee Bucks 117 'trane Toronto Raptors 74 12-10-2009 12:34 PM
POST GAME: Milwaukee Bucks 106 - Toronto Raptors 115 Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 32 03-26-2009 07:47 AM
POST GAME: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 107 Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 132 01-06-2009 10:52 AM
POST GAME: Toronto Raptors 91 - Milwaukee Bucks 87 Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 80 11-02-2008 10:18 PM
Game Thread: Milwaukee Bucks 93 - Toronto Raptors 111 (F) Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 68 04-10-2008 12:07 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24