Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   player of interest ? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/player-interest-22058.html)

Bankiz 02-01-2012 11:43 AM

player of interest ?
 
if no moves are made until the trade deadline, and without the expirig, next season our roster will look like this :

caldy
DD/Forbes
JJ/Kleiza
Bargs/Davis
JV/Amir/Alabi
+ two rookies.

i think we have an otpion on weems too, but no sure:

BC said he will go after FA this summer with our capspace.

at each position, what are the layer you want really to bring here, whom are RFA or FA ?
you can include current player of the raptors :
we will need :

1st PG + 3rd PG :
backup SG :
Starter SF :
a 3rd PF
two backup center :

Bankiz 02-01-2012 11:57 AM

1st PG : Dragic
3rd PG : LIN
backup SG : barbosa
Starter SF : batum
two backup center : Mahimmi and Gray

i don't choose 3rd pf, because i think amir and ed can be our 2nd and 3rd PF behind Bargs

Kirby 02-01-2012 01:37 PM

Realistically:
1st PG + 3rd PG : Rondo, (don't think Jose will be our 2nd) Anthony Carter
backup SG : Barbosa
Starter SF : Wilson Chandler
a 3rd PF: Hakim Warrick
two backup center : Matt Bonner, Robin Lopez

Dark Knight 02-01-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirby (Post 608076)
Realistically:
1st PG + 3rd PG : Rondo, (don't think Jose will be our 2nd) Anthony Carter
backup SG : Barbosa
Starter SF : Wilson Chandler
a 3rd PF: Hakim Warrick
two backup center : Matt Bonner, Robin Lopez

Realistically? :confused2:

Kirby 02-01-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 608078)
Realistically? :confused2:

Yeah I thought about it. I was doing a calculus test during the creation of the post.
My bad. It's possible, but not realistic. We can sign Chandler, re-sign Barbo at the end of the season and use assets to acquire Rondo. (Calderon, picks, ED)

DonMughal 02-01-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bankiz (Post 608045)
1st PG : Dragic
3rd PG : LIN
backup SG : barbosa
Starter SF : batum
two backup center : Mahimmi and Gray

i don't choose 3rd pf, because i think amir and ed can be our 2nd and 3rd PF behind Bargs

Batum said he won't come here..

Bankiz 02-01-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonMughal (Post 608113)
Batum said he won't come here..

a source close to batum said so, not batum !

like source to bosh said i will not go anywhere!!!! lol about source +9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 ..........

stop thinking because somebody post somehing on twitter it's the truth !

Now i don't think batum is a headcase, and if toronto offer him a big contract, plus the starter job at sf (accountable of course), he will think twice about it. he will take his phone and call ajinca, ask him about the team, about the organisation, etc... and after that he will react at the offer.
Not bas on some familiar source !!!

Dark Knight 02-01-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bankiz (Post 608131)
Now i don't think batum is a headcase, and if toronto offer him a big contract, plus the starter job at sf (accountable of course), he will think twice about it. he will take his phone and call ajinca, ask him about the team, about the organisation, etc... and after that he will react at the offer.
Not bas on some familiar source !!!

Ajinca? You mean the guy that we basically cast off at the end of the season? I'm sure he'd have a glowing review for Batum to hear. :p

Kirby 02-01-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bankiz (Post 608131)
a source close to batum said so, not batum !

like source to bosh said i will not go anywhere!!!! lol about source +9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 ..........

stop thinking because somebody post somehing on twitter it's the truth !

Now i don't think batum is a headcase, and if toronto offer him a big contract, plus the starter job at sf (accountable of course), he will think twice about it. he will take his phone and call ajinca, ask him about the team, about the organisation, etc... and after that he will react at the offer.
Not bas on some familiar source !!!

this post is ignorant in so many ways lol.
He said it himself that he is not going... Not a source close to Batum.
Also, just because they're both French it doesn't mean they have the a large influence towards eachother lol.

jeffb 02-01-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirby (Post 608139)
this post is ignorant in so many ways lol.
He said it himself that he is not going... Not a source close to Batum.
Also, just because they're both French it doesn't mean they have the a large influence towards eachother lol.

Did you hear him say it. Or did someone else say he said it.

Kirby 02-01-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 608144)
Did you hear him say it. Or did someone else say he said it.

"Batum said in a french interview". I guess I'd have heard it from him if I go find the clip right?
I don't know, maybe there's something I'm missing because everybody here knows Batum is not signing with the Raptors.

Bankiz 02-01-2012 07:43 PM

i just past 2h search every interview since 2008, and i did not find him saying that.

i'm french, and i follow french in nba, but i have never heard that before someone here talk about that.

jeffb 02-01-2012 07:52 PM

Sign or trade for a PG

Sign or trade for a SF

Draft best player available; Drummond, Barnes, Lamb, Davis, Gilchrest, Beal, Rivers or Jones.

If we draft a PF see what we can get for Davis to add more depth.

jeffb 02-04-2012 11:03 AM

Players you think BC will target this summer?
 
What players do you think Colangelo will target this summer? As starters and or bench players?

For me, i think possible players are:

Chandler (maybe sooner?)
Pietrus
M. Barnes
Felton
C. Lee
Nazr Mohammed
Delfino
Batum (still think he may take a run at him)
Asik
Okur
Mayo

Any other thoughts on who we may be targeting aside from trades?

m5racer 02-04-2012 11:13 AM

the only players of interest that this team is ever interested in are bench players......so get ready for a few 9-15 roster changes this summer, because like the jays, this team will be "rebuilding" for the next 5-8 years :cookie:

Alex 02-04-2012 12:43 PM

Paul George!

Demar+Ed for Paul :cookie:

jeffb 02-04-2012 12:46 PM

Felton/Bayless/Kbongo
C. Lee/lamb/Bayless
Chandler/JJ/Kleiza
Bargnani/Davis/Kleiza
Valanciunas/Amir/?

Out- Jose, Derozan lmao

LOG 02-04-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 609410)
What players do you think Colangelo will target this summer? As starters and or bench players?

For me, i think possible players are:

Chandler (maybe sooner?)
Pietrus
M. Barnes
Felton
C. Lee
Nazr Mohammed
Delfino
Batum (still think he may take a run at him)
Asik
Okur
Mayo

Any other thoughts on who we may be targeting aside from trades?

Delfino? :protest:

Someguy again 02-04-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 609460)
Paul George!

Demar+Ed for Paul :cookie:

if i was indiana i would just trade granger for ellis, paul george is untouchable

jeffb 02-04-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someguy again (Post 609467)
if i was indiana i would just trade granger for ellis, paul george is untouchable


Meehh, in a year or so most will sour on him for one reason or another.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24