over/under - Raptors v BOBCATS

Go Back   Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards > NBA Discussion > Toronto Raptors

View Poll Results: over or under 195.5?
over 21 75.00%
under 7 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 08:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,918
Representing:
Default over/under - Raptors v BOBCATS



It's time to choose over or under against the vegas line.

GOOD LUCK!

Decide whether the combined scores (including OT) go over or under - 195.5

The poll will close just before the game. Posts in this thread will not be counted as any kind of choice. That is what the poll above is for.

What's this all about? Read all about it here -read me
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
playoffs please dont end

FTMFW
 
Shifty.py's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,612
Representing:
Default

After yesterday, I really don't know...
Shifty.py is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,920
Representing:
Default

Fuck it.......Over!


We can't be involved in two consecutive low scoring games...?? I hope.

Raps 98

Bobcats 110
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,918
Representing:
Default

update


jeffb 19
Dark Knight 18
lonewolfpoet 18
Super_Size_Swag 18
babyface 17
inn0c3nt 17
Rudy-T 17
•LX• 17
fancylad 16
DVS 15
Horadrim 15
moremilk 15
Shifty.py 15
Thug 15
Windex 15
Jxidio 14
LJkAze 14
raptorsfan345 14
seul1903 14
‘trane 14
CB4Real 13
bjjs 12
Lao Wai 12
Gurk 11
INSIDER 11
Ligeia 11
mngdsr 11
nolimitz64 11
owoOWOowo 11
takman_777 11
Torontosaurus 11
m5racer 10
A00715890 9
bogus 9
Raptor36 8
RokoUkicBitch 8
Stonezz 8
Cappadocian 6
hontoni 6
LetsRock 6
Psi 5
Someguy again 5
007nites 4
BballWatcher 4
Carlito 4
Claudius 4
Troublesome96 4
a112 3
acopur 3
baegnani4president 3
Ball 3
bladeraptor 3
Dann38 3
henrymakepeace 3
MikeToronto 3
Ping 3
souternmost Raptors fan 3
Straight-8 3
balllife 2
Elik_073 2
Gombay 2
Herschell 2
huxley 2
komot 2
strung_out 2
zachus 2
zguven 2
0nekhmer 1
2FUN 1
Beesh 1
Benzo 1
BG18 1
big_titty 1
danger26 1
edki 1
gdaytday 1
Janko 1
jj0786 1
LaGriffe 1
legendzkillar 1
MannyD 1
Metallikid 1
Miniwheats 1
mistabill 1
rapsmannn 1
Sick, Wicked and Nasty 1
sixel 1
the_raps_analyst 1
thriller92 1
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
in Houstatlantavegas

Presidential
 
Thug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,641
Representing:
Default

109-94.
Thug is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
playoffs please dont end

FTMFW
 
Shifty.py's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,612
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
We can't be involved in two consecutive low scoring games...?? I hope.
Um? This will be 4th game in a row they dont reach double digits
Shifty.py is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,920
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty.py View Post
Um? This will be 4th game in a row they dont reach double digits
DOUBLE digits?

So we've been held to single digits for three straight games? lol
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,490
Representing:
Default

Unda!
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,918
Representing:
Default

locking up 27 votes -

babyface, DVS, henrymakepeace, hontoni, inn0c3nt, INSIDER, jeffb, Jxidio, lonewolfpoet, m5racer, mngdsr, owoOWOowo, Rudy-T, Stonezz, Super_Size_Swag, takman_777, Thug, Torontosaurus, Windex, •LX•

'trane, bogus, Dark Knight, Gurk, Lao Wai, moremilk, Shifty.py
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
playoffs please dont end

FTMFW
 
Shifty.py's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,612
Representing:
Default

Well then, both teams shooting lights out.
Shifty.py is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,918
Representing:
Default

ooops
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,920
Representing:
Default

OVER!!
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,213
Representing:
Default

Damnit
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,428
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
update


jeffb 19
Dark Knight 18
lonewolfpoet 18
Super_Size_Swag 18
babyface 17
inn0c3nt 17
Rudy-T 17
•LX• 17
fancylad 16
DVS 15
Horadrim 15
moremilk 15
Shifty.py 15
Thug 15
Windex 15
Jxidio 14
LJkAze 14
raptorsfan345 14
seul1903 14
‘trane 14
CB4Real 13
bjjs 12
Lao Wai 12
Gurk 11
INSIDER 11
Ligeia 11
mngdsr 11
nolimitz64 11
owoOWOowo 11
takman_777 11
Torontosaurus 11
m5racer 10
A00715890 9
bogus 9
Raptor36 8
RokoUkicBitch 8
Stonezz 8
Cappadocian 6
hontoni 6
LetsRock 6
Psi 5
Someguy again 5
007nites 4
BballWatcher 4
Carlito 4
Claudius 4
Troublesome96 4
a112 3
acopur 3
baegnani4president 3
Ball 3
bladeraptor 3
Dann38 3
henrymakepeace 3
MikeToronto 3
Ping 3
souternmost Raptors fan 3
Straight-8 3
balllife 2
Elik_073 2
Gombay 2
Herschell 2
huxley 2
komot 2
strung_out 2
zachus 2
zguven 2
0nekhmer 1
2FUN 1
Beesh 1
Benzo 1
BG18 1
big_titty 1
danger26 1
edki 1
gdaytday 1
Janko 1
jj0786 1
LaGriffe 1
legendzkillar 1
MannyD 1
Metallikid 1
Miniwheats 1
mistabill 1
rapsmannn 1
Sick, Wicked and Nasty 1
sixel 1
the_raps_analyst 1
thriller92 1
how come I'm not on the list I have atleast 3, no that it matters lol
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,918
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
how come I'm not on the list I have atleast 3, no that it matters lol
I think you're thinking about the first half. I've broken the season into two parts, with 12 people from each half going to the playoff round. You had 4 wins in the first half.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:29 AM   #16 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,918
Representing:
Default

Oh - and your vote for this game came way late and won't count.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24