The Official RF Trade Proposal Thread - Page 37
Old 12-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #721 (permalink)
cool

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 820
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
don't measure by numbers. I'd ask why he has dropped so low on the depth chart there.....
:facepalm: You know why he's dropped so low on the depth chart. With the additions to the Kings' frontcourt (Cousins and Dalembert) there are almost no minutes left for him.
neojiphre is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:51 AM   #722 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neojiphre View Post
:facepalm: You know why he's dropped so low on the depth chart. With the additions to the Kings' frontcourt (Cousins and Dalembert) there are almost no minutes left for him.
exactly... He's getting beat out by a lazy Dalembert, and undersized Landry and a kid with an attitude that gets kicked out of practice.... we're talkin' about practice.

So :facepalm:
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #723 (permalink)
cool

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 820
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
exactly... He's getting beat out by a lazy Dalembert, and undersized Landry and a kid with an attitude that gets kicked out of practice.... we're talkin' about practice.

So :facepalm:
But he's not getting beat out. There just isn't many minutes for him. How can you say he's worse than any of the guys mentioned. Kings just have a deep frontcourt. He's averaging 16.9 mins per game and the Kings are on a 1-13 slide. So how is he worse than Cousins, Dalembert and Landry who are eating most of the minutes and leading the team to a whooping 1-13 record in the last 14 games? :facepalm::facepalm:

Also, I don't really know where you get this shit about Thompson being almost an SF. He's 6'11 245 lbs, and every website I go he is listed as a F/C.

Fantasy Basketball Breaking News - Rotoworld.com

How is he an SF when its his unnatural position.
neojiphre is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:27 PM   #724 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,144
Representing:
Default

trade with toronto and philly.
toronto gives:weems+klieza+peja
gets:young, iggi, nocioni.


toronto gets a scorer in iggi, defensive stopper(somewhat) in young and spot up shooter in nocioni. phili gets cap room next year plus a young prospect and a solid bench wing.

after tonights game against new york it is obvious we cant have 3 young guys developing at the wings at once. one of them had to go and i see more potential in DD since he is younger and more willing to attack. klieze has been.. well klieza so i could see the new opportunity as good for him. he would prob start on that team. as well weems i believe fits well in phili. we get igi who DD could learn from. young who is a great player and nocioni to provide some 3 point shooting were TERRIBLE in this year.

or we could always let peja expire and try to sign carmelo and get screwed once it comes to "the decision^2":facepalm:

Last edited by pzabby; 12-09-2010 at 11:44 PM.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #725 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,627
Representing:
Default

Now, let it be known that I am aware that this trade is a complete pipedream, but I was bored and played around with the trade machine.

Memphis trades: Mayo, Gasol, Randolph
Receives: DD, Kleiza, Chandler, Toronto's first rounder

Grizz trade Mayo who was rotting on the bench while receiving a promising young player in DeMar, a solid center that is a massive expiring, Kleiza who is a good backup wing, and a high lottery pick.

Dallas trades: Marion, Chandler, Stevenson
Receives: Randolph, Wright

Dallas get Randolph who they can either let walk at the end of the year or re-sign him to be a very good backup for Dirk. Wright is a good bench guy and is also and expiring.

Orlando trades: Pietrus, Toronto's TPE
Receives: Peja, Stevenson

Orlando gets some more shooters and gets a crap load of cap space.

Toronto trades: DeRozan, Peja, Wright, Kleiza, First Round Pick
Receives: Mayo, Gasol, Pietrus, Haywood

Toronto gets an ideal wingman that has star potential, get Gasol who can play beside Bargs. Pietrus is a solid starting wingman and Haywood would backup Gasol.

Jose/Bayless
Mayo/Barbosa
Pietrus/Weems
Bargs/Davis/Amir
Gasol/Haywood/Alabi

Last edited by Dark Knight; 12-09-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:28 PM   #726 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
fresh n' spicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: mississauga
Posts: 1,000
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
-
Jose/Bayless
Mayo/Barbosa
Pietrus/Weems
Bargs/Davis/Amir
Gasol/Haywood/Alabi
I like that lineup
fresh n' spicy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:49 PM   #727 (permalink)
waiting for the casey is fired press conference

Senior Member
 
rapsmannn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,000
Representing:
Default

what do you guys think about trading our draft picks this year for guys in there mid 20's

normally I would never suggest this but with the lockout looming some freshman might stay in and opt for the extra year of school and seasoning

this has me worried considering we'll probably get 8 to 14 pick

if we get a 8th and up I would rather just trade for Mayo and set him up at the 3 point line
rapsmannn is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #728 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 80,710
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh n' spicy View Post
I like that lineup
You're in luck then.


jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:02 AM   #729 (permalink)
is pounding

Senior Member
 
VanCity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,985
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsmannn View Post
what do you guys think about trading our draft picks this year for guys in there mid 20's

normally I would never suggest this but with the lockout looming some freshman might stay in and opt for the extra year of school and seasoning

this has me worried considering we'll probably get 8 to 14 pick

if we get a 8th and up I would rather just trade for Mayo and set him up at the 3 point line
exactly my thoughts...maybe ed davis + weems + dorsey + 1st pick + Trade Exception for oj mayo + gasol...

this solves our major holes and give the grizz young prospects

caldy/bayless
mayo/barboso
derozan/kleiza
bargs/amir
Gasol/alabi

and peja, evans, wright somewhere in there
VanCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 05:50 AM   #730 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,559
Representing:
Default

trade 1 :

TOR give : Kleiza
Nets give : T. Williams + 2rd pick 2012

trade 2 :

TO give : Barbosa + TPE
PHILI give : Iguy


Trade 3 :

TO give Jose + weems
Menphis give Conley + Mayo

trade 4 :
TO give wright + Alabi + nets 2rd pick 2012
SAC : Thomson

Trade5 :
TO give evans +dorsey
Dallas give Mahimmi + Caroll tpe

new TO :
Conley - Bayless
Mayo - DD
Iguy - Williams
Bargs - Davis - Amir
Thomson - Mahimmi

and we can trade peja or let's his contract go away.

Last edited by Bankiz; 12-10-2010 at 06:03 AM.
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #731 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 80,710
Representing:
Default

Toronto 1st rounder (Miami) + cash

For

Anthony Randolph
-------

Jose, Derozan, Amir, TPE

for

Mayo, Conley, Z. Randolph

Conley/Bayless/Barbosa
Mayo/Barbosa/Weems
Kleiza/Weems/Randolph
Z. Randolph/Randolph/Davis
Bargnani/Davis/Alabi
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:35 AM   #732 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Toronto 1st rounder (Miami) + cash

For

Anthony Randolph
-------

Jose, Derozan, Amir, TPE

for

Mayo, Conley, Z. Randolph

Conley/Bayless/Barbosa
Mayo/Barbosa/Weems
Kleiza/Weems/Randolph
Z. Randolph/Randolph/Davis
Bargnani/Davis/Alabi
No need to give cash to NY. Randolph is barely worth the Miami pick. In fact, let's keep the pick, make it Weems for Randolph (if the other deal is done too).

and.... new team slogan.... the Young Was
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:41 AM   #733 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Anyone who's been watching Philly games lately, should realize how much better Iggy is than DD or Weems.... time to make something happen, or at least by the deadline.

Iggy, Young for Peja, Weems, and DD.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:21 AM   #734 (permalink)
whatever

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 10,324
Representing:
Default Barbosa for gortat

They could use his scoring and the salaries are close enough to be doable with a little tinkering. For us it's a no brainer.
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:51 AM   #735 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
They could use his scoring and the salaries are close enough to be doable with a little tinkering. For us it's a no brainer.
It's absolutely not a no brainer. Barbosa? no thanks. This guy should be kept here even after his contract option next year. Nobody can give you what Barbosa does on this team. He is relentless at getting to the rim.

If you want Gortat, send them Weems, Peja and Miami pick for Gortat and Pietrus.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #736 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 80,710
Representing:
Default

To Raptors- OJ Mayo

To Memphis- Derozan, Miami's 1st
--------------
To Toronto- Iguodala, Young

To Philadelphia- TPE, Kleiza, Amir, 2nd round pick
--------------


*Next summer sign either Chandler or Perkins

*Draft P. Jones (doubt we're getting Irving unless we trade up)


Jose/Bayless/Barbosa
Mayo/Barbosa/Weems
Iguodala/Young/Weems
Bargnani/Davis/Jones
Perkins/Dorsey or MLE?/Alabi

Last edited by jeffb; 12-13-2010 at 01:17 PM.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #737 (permalink)
x_kaptain_x
is pounding the rock! (Edit)

Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
trade 1 :

TOR give : Kleiza
Nets give : T. Williams + 2rd pick 2012

trade 2 :

TO give : Barbosa + TPE
PHILI give : Iguy


Trade 3 :

TO give Jose + weems
Menphis give Conley + Mayo

trade 4 :
TO give wright + Alabi + nets 2rd pick 2012
SAC : Thomson

Trade5 :
TO give evans +dorsey
Dallas give Mahimmi + Caroll tpe

new TO :
Conley - Bayless
Mayo - DD
Iguy - Williams
Bargs - Davis - Amir
Thomson - Mahimmi

and we can trade peja or let's his contract go away.
Ridiculous thread like this discourage me from even reading this thread. We're trying to build a culture here, a team, not change the whole team year to year.
  Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:29 PM   #738 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
To Raptors- OJ Mayo

To Memphis- Derozan, Miami's 1st
--------------
To Toronto- Iguodala, Young

To Philadelphia- TPE, Kleiza, Amir, 2nd round pick
--------------


*Next summer sign either Chandler or Perkins

*Draft P. Jones (doubt we're getting Irving unless we trade up)


Jose/Bayless/Barbosa
Mayo/Barbosa/Weems
Iguodala/Young/Weems
Bargnani/Davis/Jones
Perkins/Dorsey or MLE?/Alabi
You give very little value to Philily for Iggy.. At least give our 1st rounder.... Iggy is much better than he gets credit for. Having a wing that can rebound and get assists like he does is huge.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:35 PM   #739 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,559
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
To Raptors- OJ Mayo

To Memphis- Derozan, Miami's 1st
--------------
To Toronto- Iguodala, Young

To Philadelphia- TPE, Kleiza, Amir, 2nd round pick
--------------


*Next summer sign either Chandler or Perkins

*Draft P. Jones (doubt we're getting Irving unless we trade up)


Jose/Bayless/Barbosa
Mayo/Barbosa/Weems
Iguodala/Young/Weems
Bargnani/Davis/Jones
Perkins/Dorsey or MLE?/Alabi
but without amir this year i think we will have no big (except bargnani) and davis is to young for now.

i don't want tank this year !

the same but different :

to menphis : kleiza + miami first
to toronto : Mayo

to phili : peja + weems + 2nd round
to toronto : iguodala + speights

that make more sense to me.
and maybe this :
Wright + dorsey for mahimmi

Jose/bayless
mayo/barbosa
Iguodala/DD
Bargs/amir/davis
Mahimmi/Speights

for the bigs, i think this will more fit to Triano rotation.

and in the draft : take a sf/sg guard, but not a freshmen, more a junior, who has some BBIQ and a good 3s.

Last edited by Bankiz; 12-13-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:55 PM   #740 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
but without amir this year i think we will have no big (except bargnani) and davis is to young for now.

i don't want tank this year !

the same but different :

to menphis : kleiza + miami first
to toronto : Mayo

to phili : peja + weems + 2nd round
to toronto : iguodala + speights

that make more sense to me.and maybe this :
Wright + dorsey for mahimmi

Jose/bayless
mayo/barbosa
Iguodala/DD
Bargs/amir/davis
Mahimmi/Speights

for the bigs, i think this will more fit to Triano rotation.

and in the draft : take a sf/sg guard, but not a freshmen, more a junior, who has some BBIQ and a good 3s.
Time to look at it from the other team's perspective.

Last edited by carp; 12-13-2010 at 01:57 PM.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24