The Official RF Trade Proposal Thread - Page 34
Old 11-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #661 (permalink)
Psi
Only likes Hockey with 'Fantasy' infront of it

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 1,865
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
with that logic, there would be a flurry of posts every day
Well to be fair, they don't play every day.
Psi is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #662 (permalink)
is waiting for the season to start

Senior Member
 
Ex2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,228
Representing:
Default

Saw this on Realgm Blazers forum:

Any thoughts from the Raptors point of view about trade?

Quote:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=2cu6jqm

POR gets billups and calderon; send pryz babbit to DEN, miller rudy to TOR, johnson to NY

DEN gets pryz/miller babbit gallinari and curry; sends billups and anthony

TOR gets miller/pryz and rudy; sends calderon

NY gets anthony and johnson; sends gallinari and curry


why POR does this:

they want to win NOW

they get a back court that works much better than what we got now. billups will space the floor much better than miller and create better lanes for roy and wont allow couple teams on LA or GO when he is healthy. Calderon is all but forgotten in TOR and would be an AMAZING pg for our second unit and eventually could take the starting role once billups retires/leaves/cant do it like he used to.

it might seem like a lot to give up for 2 pgs; but pryz wont have a lot of playing time once GO is back, babbit has played all of 2 games, rudy is unreliable/ too many sg on roster for min, johnson is a nice player but Calderon and billups are much more established in the league.

why DEN does this:

they are looking to get some cap relief while getting some nice pieces for the future.

they get 11 mil in cap relief next year after currys deal is up and if they choose to not resign pryz too thats an extra 7 mil. they also get 2 young sf who have good upside to take the spot of anthony. if they dont want the cap relief of pryz you could swap pryz with miller and have a very serviceable replacement for billups.

why TOR does this:

they are trying to make everyone happy by playing the entire roster and its not working. Calderon is not seeing the min he should and JJ has taken his starting job. they get rudy who would fit like a glove on their run and gun offense, and if they want miller he could easily run the fast break get easy buckets if they dont and get pryz they get a much needed big man to bulk up their front line get block shots and rebounds to run the fast break more effective.

why NY does this:

its quite obvious why they do this...
Ex2k is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #663 (permalink)
.

Member
 
TOAO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Markham
Posts: 370
Representing:
Default

not a good trade for denver
i wouldn't do it if i were them
TOAO is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #664 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,422
Representing:
Default

i try with the trade machine.

toronto give : Bargnani (c); calderon(pg), evans (pf), banks (pg) (26.6M)

Denver give : Anthony(sf), billups (pg)(30.2)

chicago give : Noah, Deng (14.4)

Portland give : batum, przybilla and miller (15.7)

Wash give arenas(sg) and Mcgee(c) (19.3)

Houston give : Yao Ming (c)

so this will be :

Portland gets : Calderon and Bargnani (17.6)

toronto gets : billups, Mcgee, Noah, Batum (21)

denver gets Yao ming, deng and banks (34) + 1st pick of chicago and 1st pick of miami 2011

chicago gets : Anthony

wash gets : przybilla, evans and miller

houston gets : arenas

conclusion :
houston get ride of Ming and get a solid scorer with arenas; who will fit well with brooks, scola etc... and make this team more productive.

Chicago gets anthony. well nothing else to say.

denver gets 2 expire contract (ming and banks) and a solid sf with deng and some picks who can help rebuild.

portland get more offense.

washington get a solid Center, and expire Pf who can only rebound (but who can get you second chance and with a wall at the drive that could be great) and a backup pg with miller who can help driving this team.

toronto gets a solid pg with experience who can teach next year the futur draft PG. TO gets two great C (Noah who is already a great Center, and Mcgee who can be one in few years) and Batum will be a plus with his skill. 1 veteran and 3 youngs will fit with our young roster.

billups/jack/barbosa
derozan/weems/barbosa
batum/kleiza/weems/wright
amir/davis/kleiza/dorsey
noah/mcgee/andersen/alabi

this will change everything i suppose.

i will go after a 3 team trade:
Miami gets ; JJack
TO gets bliedsome
Clippers gets futur 1st round from miami and J Jones.

Last edited by Bankiz; 11-15-2010 at 08:21 AM.
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #665 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
i try with the trade machine.

toronto give : Bargnani (c); calderon(pg), evans (pf), banks (pg) (26.6M)

Denver give : Anthony(sf), billups (pg)(30.2)

chicago give : Noah, Deng (14.4)

Portland give : batum, przybilla and miller (15.7)

Wash give arenas(sg) and Mcgee(c) (19.3)

Houston give : Yao Ming (c)

so this will be :

Portland gets : Calderon and Bargnani (17.6)

toronto gets : billups, Mcgee, Noah, Batum (21)

denver gets Yao ming, deng and banks (34) + 1st pick of chicago and 1st pick of miami 2011

chicago gets : Anthony

wash gets : przybilla, evans and miller

houston gets : arenas

conclusion :
houston get ride of Ming and get a solid scorer with arenas; who will fit well with brooks, scola etc... and make this team more productive.

Chicago gets anthony. well nothing else to say.

denver gets 2 expire contract (ming and banks) and a solid sf with deng and some picks who can help rebuild.

portland get more offense.

washington get a solid Center, and expire Pf who can only rebound (but who can get you second chance and with a wall at the drive that could be great) and a backup pg with miller who can help driving this team.

toronto gets a solid pg with experience who can teach next year the futur draft PG. TO gets two great C (Noah who is already a great Center, and Mcgee who can be one in few years) and Batum will be a plus with his skill. 1 veteran and 3 youngs will fit with our young roster.

billups/jack/barbosa
derozan/weems/barbosa
batum/kleiza/weems/wright
amir/davis/kleiza/dorsey
noah/mcgee/andersen/alabi

this will change everything i suppose.

i will go after a 3 team trade:
Miami gets ; JJack
TO gets bliedsome
Clippers gets futur 1st round from miami and J Jones.
is joke?
carp is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:53 PM   #666 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Troy Murphy seems to be out of the loop in NJ... is he enough of a defender to help this team? What kind of deal would work... and clearly it'd be more about taking on thier salary than giving up assets....
carp is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 04:18 PM   #667 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Administrator

 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 21,729
Representing:
Default

Unfortunately, his defense sucks.

He's also an expiring contract...
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #668 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Peter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 7
Representing:
Default

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

This would be a way for us to upgrade at centre while also losing Calderons contract. Bargnani moves to starting PF. Kaman gets most of the minutes at the 5 and we have great backups in Johnson and Davis playing significant minutes. This in my opinion would be a very strong front court allowing us to mask defensive and rebounding woes of Bargs.

Clippers do this to make room for Deandre Jordan to start and get rid of one of their two big contracts. Tayshaun gives them an expiring, but also a veteran leader to balance Baron Davis's bullshit. He becomes an automatic starter for them at the 3. Carrol lends them the extra shooter that they need.

Bobcats do this, because well, they already accepted this trade except they had to give up Chandler the first time. In this scenario they would also have to give up a future lottery protected pick to Detroit.

Detroit does this to make way for the future; giving more minutes to Daye and Jerebko. Diaw gives them some interesting options to put on the floor considering they have alot of sf pf c tweeners. They could matchup with anyone. Also the future protected first rounder sweetens the deal.
Thoughts?
Peter is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:56 PM   #669 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,422
Representing:
Default

with blkiedsone from clippers it will be nice.
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:48 AM   #670 (permalink)
it is what it is.

Senior Member
 
mb666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,009
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

This would be a way for us to upgrade at centre while also losing Calderons contract. Bargnani moves to starting PF. Kaman gets most of the minutes at the 5 and we have great backups in Johnson and Davis playing significant minutes. This in my opinion would be a very strong front court allowing us to mask defensive and rebounding woes of Bargs.

Clippers do this to make room for Deandre Jordan to start and get rid of one of their two big contracts. Tayshaun gives them an expiring, but also a veteran leader to balance Baron Davis's bullshit. He becomes an automatic starter for them at the 3. Carrol lends them the extra shooter that they need.

Bobcats do this, because well, they already accepted this trade except they had to give up Chandler the first time. In this scenario they would also have to give up a future lottery protected pick to Detroit.

Detroit does this to make way for the future; giving more minutes to Daye and Jerebko. Diaw gives them some interesting options to put on the floor considering they have alot of sf pf c tweeners. They could matchup with anyone. Also the future protected first rounder sweetens the deal.
Thoughts?
Nice work but highly doubt that Charlotte would do this trade. Plus their shopping Stephen Jackson. Diaw on their list too but his salary is too steep.
mb666 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:39 PM   #671 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Peter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 7
Representing:
Default

Charlotte accepted this deal in principal already before backing out. I think Chandler has more value then a #15 to #30 pick. In fact I would be willing to trade a #15 pick for him right now. Considering what they already got for Chandler this is alot better than the original trade for them.
Peter is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:25 PM   #672 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,422
Representing:
Default

toronto needs a pg and a solid C to go with amir and davis

trade 1:

Toronto give bargnani, calderon, and TPE

Clippers give 1st round pick 2011, bledsoe and kaman.

Washington give a futur 1st round pick, Arenas and McGee

Clippers gets : Bargnani and Arenas.

Clippers gets 2 scorer and can run with gordon and griphin.

Washington gets : 1st round pick 2011 from clippers, Calderon and Kaman.

they get a good backup pg with Calderon and a solid Center. with a second pick for this draft.

toronto gets bledsoe, McGee and futur 1st round from Wash.

toronto get ride of their 2 biggest contract and prepare the futur.
Bledsoe (rookie) can be a solid PG in the year to come and McGee (sophomore) and huge Center who can block, rebound, defend and score in the paint area.

Trade 2 : after dec15 :
toronto give evans, jack and TPE (bosh)

philadelphia give iguodala and
1st round 2011

miami give james jones and futur 1st round draft

Miami gets jack, so they have a solid PG.

Philadelphia gets, futur first round from miami, evans and TPE (bosh) and james jones.

toronto gets : first round pick from phili 2011 and iguodala.



annex : i will go after dampier to get a solid Center with McGee, for a nice contract for 1 year.
so we will have :

bledsoe/barbosa/banks
Iguodala/weems
DD/kleiza/wright
Amir/Davis/dorsey
McGee/Dampier/Andersen

and 3 picks in the draft 2011 1st round :
toronto first, miami first and phili first.
and a futur washington first
i think we can find some nice pieces to go with our roster or have good trade value.
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:08 PM   #673 (permalink)
is back baby

Large and in charge
 
Snooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: All up in there
Posts: 8,160
Representing:
Default

Jack, Barbosa and Anderson

for

Murphy, Williams

Farmar
for
TPE

Raps add a nice chunk of expiring and a couple of solid bench players in Williams and Farmar. bring total amount of expirings to about 22 million for this offseason.

Jose/Farmar/Banks
Demar/Weems/
Kleiza/Wright/Williams
Amir/Evans/Dorsey
Bargs/Murphy/Alabi
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:22 PM   #674 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooch View Post
Jack, Barbosa and Anderson

for

Murphy, Williams

Farmar
for
TPE

Raps add a nice chunk of expiring and a couple of solid bench players in Williams and Farmar. bring total amount of expirings to about 22 million for this offseason.

Jose/Farmar/Banks
Demar/Weems/
Kleiza/Wright/Williams
Amir/Evans/Dorsey
Bargs/Murphy/Alabi
no need for farmar.
carp is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:19 PM   #675 (permalink)
is back baby

Large and in charge
 
Snooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: All up in there
Posts: 8,160
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
no need for farmar.
for this season there is. and he is an asset for the future.
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:31 PM   #676 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,949
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooch View Post
for this season there is. and he is an asset for the future.
Jordan Farmar an asset?
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:46 PM   #677 (permalink)
is back baby

Large and in charge
 
Snooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: All up in there
Posts: 8,160
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Jordan Farmar an asset?
yup. solid enough backup. good deal. played on a championship team. he is definately an asset
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #678 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,949
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooch View Post
yup. solid enough backup. good deal. played on a championship team. he is definately an asset
Then why would NJ a team that needs assets, give him up for next to nothing?
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #679 (permalink)
is back baby

Large and in charge
 
Snooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: All up in there
Posts: 8,160
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Then why would NJ a team that needs assets, give him up for next to nothing?
because they are getting Jack. who is better than Farmar.
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:06 AM   #680 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,422
Representing:
Default

trade 1 :

Toronto give peja
Denver give Martin and nÚnÚ + 2 futur first pick
Philadelphie give iguodala
Wash give arenas

Toronto gets Nene
Denver gets arenas and Iguodala
Philadelphie gets peja (expiring) + 1 futur DEN 1st pick
Wash gets martin (expiring) + 1 futur DEN 1st pick


trade 2 :
TO give : Calderon + alabi
Wash give : YI + seraphin
PHILI give : Hawes + Kapono
Denver give : lawson + smith

Wash gets JR smith
Phili gets Calderon + Alabi
Denver gets : YI and Hawes
Toronto gets : seraphin, kapono and lawson


Denver get some scorer and become a better offensive team :
billups/arenas/carter
iguodala/afflalo
carmelo/forbes
Harrington/yi/williams
anderson/hawes/Ely

Wash gets ride of arenas and gets two expiring ( both for 23.2M) and can sign them in the offseason to go next year with a lower contract.

Wall/heinrich
smith/young/gee
Thorton/howard/martin
Blatch/K Martin
Mcgee/Booker/Ndiaye

Phili get iguodala out and gets a backup pg who can help Jrue to drive this team. And peja is a huge expiring, so they will be under the cap before new CBA. so they can adjust at the moment.
they get some vet who can teach and lead this team.

Jrue/Jose/Lou williams
turner/meeks
brackins/peja/nocioni
Brand/songalia/Young
speight/battie/Alabi

Raptors send alabi, jose and peja and gets a true center, a young Forward, another young PG
Raps buyout kapono, and then we have a more balance team.

RAPS :
bayless/Lawson
DD/barbosa
Weems/Kleiza/wright
Bargs/amir/seraphin
nene/davis/dorsey

keep evans and sign him as a veteran for next year.
he can be the vet captain on the bench, and a great cheerleader.
and with 3 draft pick this year we can get some decent prospects.
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24