The Official RF Trade Proposal Thread - Page 256
Old 11-24-2013, 09:55 PM   #5101 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,561
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbsta View Post
What about a trade between the Raptors and Kings

Raptors get: Jimmer Fredette, Mbah a Moute

Kings get: DJ Augustin, Quincy Acy, Aaron Gray
We're giving up nothing lol, I'm in.
Chiggmo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #5102 (permalink)
doesn't care where LeBron plays. Or Melo.

OY!!
 
niggles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Loch Ness
Posts: 2,741
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbsta View Post
What about a trade between the Raptors and Kings

Raptors get: Jimmer Fredette, Mbah a Moute

Kings get: DJ Augustin, Quincy Acy, Aaron Gray
Fredette is junk. Mbah a Moute can't shoot.
niggles is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #5103 (permalink)
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself
 
KoolAid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Yes
Posts: 3,618
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niggles View Post
Fredette is junk. Mbah a Moute can't shoot.
Who in that trade isn't junk, from either team?
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:06 AM   #5104 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,792
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niggles View Post
Fredette is junk. Mbah a Moute can't shoot.
And still the Raptors win this deal, haha.
woodchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:50 AM   #5105 (permalink)
doesn't care where LeBron plays. Or Melo.

OY!!
 
niggles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Loch Ness
Posts: 2,741
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
Who in that trade isn't junk, from either team?
Then it's just a trade to make a trade. Why bother?
niggles is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #5106 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,792
Representing:
Default

That trade would make the Raptors better, they get a legit 1st class wing defender. Even if they give him very limited minutes, it's still a great tool to have for when you need stops. A Moute would help win some games.

But the Raptors still probably wouldn't do it since it adds salary for 2014-15.

As for the Kings, they just got Mbah a Moute so clearly they don't care about his salary, and there's no reason for them to do this trade.
woodchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:03 PM   #5107 (permalink)
and that's the bottom line, cause JV said so!!!

This is how U(jiri) do it
 
Carlos Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Halifax
Posts: 3,914
Representing:
Default

Phoenix gets : Lowry
Toronto gets : Dragic

We get a more pick and roll orientated PG and they get a guy who they don't have to pay 7.5 million to play backup PG.
Carlos Danger is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:41 PM   #5108 (permalink)
the next raptors coach

Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 33
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
Phoenix gets : Lowry
Toronto gets : Dragic

We get a more pick and roll orientated PG and they get a guy who they don't have to pay 7.5 million to play backup PG.
Interesting, but I think MU is going to trade for better back up point guards. But I can see Dragic helping the Raptors out.
mbsta is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:48 PM   #5109 (permalink)
the next raptors coach

Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 33
Representing:
Default

This would be a cool trade between the raptors, celtics and rockets.

Raptors get: Patrick Beverly, Marshon Brooks

Celtics get: Omer Asik, D. Motiejunas

Rockets get: Brandon Bass, DJ Augustin


mbsta is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:52 PM   #5110 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,301
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbsta View Post
This would be a cool trade between the raptors, celtics and rockets.

Raptors get: Patrick Beverly, Marshon Brooks

Celtics get: Omer Asik, D. Motiejunas

Rockets get: Brandon Bass, DJ Augustin



oh, I see Houston enjoys getting raped.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:08 AM   #5111 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,755
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
oh, I see Houston enjoys getting raped.
Nooo DJ just needs a fresh start... Oh wait he had 2 of them already. Yup Houston is getting raped.
halphbreedballer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:10 AM   #5112 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,322
Representing:
Default

1.ESPN Trade Mchine
Dallas get Gay
OKC get Hawes + Turner + Gray
Philly get Lowry + Adams + Sephalosha + 1st rd dallas 2014 (whom waive the protection on their 1st 2014) + 1st OKC 2014 + 1st TOR 2014 (top 7 protected) + 2*2nd RD from OKC.
Toronto get MCw + Marion + Carter + Perkins + Larkin


Dallas get a solid Starer SF to complete their starting unit.
OKC get 2 starter : Turner at SG and Hawes at center. they have the mean to compete in the finals.
Philly get a proper do over. their get caproom and expirings + 3 1st rd and some 2nd.
they will have 4 first rd in 2014. and they don't lose flexibility, lowry will be less expensive to extend than turner and hawes combine.


we get assets to establish a real solid roster. MCW become our starting pg for years, and larkin our backup pg. Marion + Carter give us flexibility. and bring here some vet experience whom are needed at the moment.
Perkins would make a solid sparing partner for Jv at center.
Abd Marion knows casey system. so the transition willbe qyuck for him.
Carter bring us more consistency at the wing backup.


we waive augustine + stone + Daye

MCW/Larkin/Buycks
DD/Carter/Fields
Marion/Ross/Novak
AJ/TH/Acy
JV/Perkins


summer 2014 : expirings : Marion + Carter
summer 2015 : expirings : Fields + Amir + Perkins + TH
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #5113 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,755
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
1.ESPN Trade Mchine
Dallas get Gay
OKC get Hawes + Turner + Gray
Philly get Lowry + Adams + Sephalosha + 1st rd dallas 2014 (whom waive the protection on their 1st 2014) + 1st OKC 2014 + 1st TOR 2014 (top 7 protected) + 2*2nd RD from OKC.
Toronto get MCw + Marion + Carter + Perkins + Larkin


Dallas get a solid Starer SF to complete their starting unit.
OKC get 2 starter : Turner at SG and Hawes at center. they have the mean to compete in the finals.
Philly get a proper do over. their get caproom and expirings + 3 1st rd and some 2nd.
they will have 4 first rd in 2014. and they don't lose flexibility, lowry will be less expensive to extend than turner and hawes combine.


we get assets to establish a real solid roster. MCW become our starting pg for years, and larkin our backup pg. Marion + Carter give us flexibility. and bring here some vet experience whom are needed at the moment.
Perkins would make a solid sparing partner for Jv at center.
Abd Marion knows casey system. so the transition willbe qyuck for him.
Carter bring us more consistency at the wing backup.


we waive augustine + stone + Daye

MCW/Larkin/Buycks
DD/Carter/Fields
Marion/Ross/Novak
AJ/TH/Acy
JV/Perkins


summer 2014 : expirings : Marion + Carter
summer 2015 : expirings : Fields + Amir + Perkins + TH
If you trade Gay or DeRozan, Ross has to start or what is the point?
halphbreedballer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #5114 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,322
Representing:
Default

i just put the roster. that don't necesserally indicate order.
i'm not the coach.
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:14 PM   #5115 (permalink)
looking forward to Bargnani getting traded

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 779
Representing:
Default

I know this isn't a trade, but I wish we traded for Derrick williams. I know he hasn't proved himself yet but he has huge potential and was traded for practically nothing.
tyguy94 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:40 PM   #5116 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8,140
Representing:
Default

This is from nets forum

Quote:
D.Will, Evans, Toko, Teleovic
for
Lin, Asik, T.Jones, Motiejunas, picks
??

Maybe Denver would be interested?
Lawson + Chandler would be my targets.

Toronto
Lowry + Derozen + Fields (or Gay)

Orlando -
Nelson + Afflalo + picks
LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #5117 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8,140
Representing:
Default

another poster:
Quote:
Honestly, the only deal I liked from your proposals would be Toronto's... Lowry, underrated when healthy IMO, would or should be acceptable with the current starting lineup. Giving me Derozen would wet my pants lol... I've been wanting this guy since his draft year... I'd rather take firsts than Fields but be ok if it happened... but adding Gay would be overkill lol... I'd even send them PP as a thank you gift...
LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:47 PM   #5118 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8,140
Representing:
Default

So Fields+DD+Lowry
for
DWill+Teletovic+Evans,Shangelia

Last edited by LOG; 11-26-2013 at 03:52 PM.
LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #5119 (permalink)
contemplating

The Killing Joke

 
Claudius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Burkina Faso, Disputed Zone
Posts: 10,024
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius
Default

If we want to get out of the deal to Gay

Pierce for Gay

Pierce I believe expires at the end of the year, gives us some leadership, maybe produces.

Gay gives Brooklyn a guy who is producing at a higher clip than Pierce.

It's an idea.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:45 PM   #5120 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,322
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
If we want to get out of the deal to Gay

Pierce for Gay

Pierce I believe expires at the end of the year, gives us some leadership, maybe produces.

Gay gives Brooklyn a guy who is producing at a higher clip than Pierce.

It's an idea.
i would expect we get more than Pierce !

pierce + Plumlee + Livingston
for
gay
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24