The Official RF Trade Proposal Thread - Page 25
Old 07-20-2010, 05:59 AM   #481 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,357
Representing:
Default

TRADE 1:

GS gets :
Tpe (phoenix)

TO:
reggie williams

Gs gets money to go after another FA to go with lee and curry, because they have a new owner who want to rebuild a team who can be in the playoff.


trade 2:
washington gets : banks + evans

toronto gets : McGee + ?

washington gets a 3pg expirings and a 3pf who go hard under the ring and expiring too, who would be use next year to make cap space and acquire a FA next year to go with arenas and wall.

Trade 3 :
Hornets gets : jose + belli and tpe (miami)

TO gets: collison and okafor

hornets gets a solid pg who can go when CP had injury, money to spend and a backup sg.

toronto gets a SF who need to gets minutes and a C who can become one of the great C in the league and could get out Bargs next year and trade him to make cap space (bargs in 2011)
and gets a young pg to lead the young gunz on the field and win game.


they are both young and with our young gunz can fit very well.

jack/collinson/barbosa
barbosa/dd/weems
kleiza/williams
amir/okafor/davis
Bargs/mcgee/dorsey/alabi

that can be fun to watch.

1st unit :
jj
barbosa
Kleiza
okafor
Bargs

2nd unit:
collinson
DD
weems/williams
Amir/davis
McGee/dorsey/alabi


honnestly i will go for trade a pack with okafor and Bargs to a team who need bigs.
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:12 AM   #482 (permalink)
is back baby

Large and in charge
 
Snooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: All up in there
Posts: 8,160
Representing:
Default

Indy trades:

Dunleavy, Hibbert

gets:

Jose, Dwayne Jones, Miami pick 2011, Phoenix TPE

Indy gets under the the tax by another couple of million giving them some wiggle room for future transactions. They also get a pg who should bring alot more effeciancy to their lineup-something they really need to improve upon.

Jose
Rush
Granger
Hansbrough
Murphy


NO trades:
Collison, Okafor, Posey

gets:
Dunleavy, Weems, HIbbert, TPE(7 million)

NO gets further away from tax, maintains flexibilty with a large expiring and gets a big body to replace Okafor on a lot cheaper deal.

Paul
Thorton
Dunleavy
West
Hibbert


Toronto trades:
Jose, Weems, Miamis pick, Phoenix TPE, Miami TPE(7 million)

Gets:
Collison, Okafor, Posey

Toronto adds a tough guy in Posey who should help teach some of the younger guys how to defend and win. Okafor brings a rebounding shotlocking center to start the break on a bad contract, collison give a pg who has alot of potential to grow.

Jack/Collison/Banks
Demar/Barbosa/Beli
Barnes?/Kleiza/Posey
Bargs/Davis/Dorsey
Okafor/Amir/Alabi
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #483 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
TRADE 1:

GS gets :
Tpe (phoenix)

TO:
reggie williams

Gs gets money to go after another FA to go with lee and curry, because they have a new owner who want to rebuild a team who can be in the playoff.
That TPE is only 2.7 mil. They can't just go after another FA. It's not cap space where you can go out and just sign dudes with it. They'd be better off keeping Williams.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
trade 2:
washington gets : banks + evans

toronto gets : McGee + ?

washington gets a 3pg expirings and a 3pf who go hard under the ring and expiring too, who would be use next year to make cap space and acquire a FA next year to go with arenas and wall.
In order for that deal to work, Washington is going to have to give up other salary to make it work - notably Yi, Nick Young. The Wiz do like that trio, so I would be surprised if they get rid of them for just Banks and Evans. It's not worth it for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
Trade 3 :
Hornets gets : jose + belli and tpe (miami)

TO gets: collison and okafor

hornets gets a solid pg who can go when CP had injury, money to spend and a backup sg.

toronto gets a SF who need to gets minutes and a C who can become one of the great C in the league and could get out Bargs next year and trade him to make cap space (bargs in 2011)
and gets a young pg to lead the young gunz on the field and win game.

So if they're looking for a solid backup PG, why don't they just keep Collison?
And once again, what cap relief do the Hornets get? The TPE isn't needed in the deal because Belinelli and Jose's salary are closely matched up with Okafor's. It's a bad deal for the Hornets because they're not saving any money and taking on a long term salary in Jose. It's a bad deal for Toronto because they're taking on Okafor's long-term salary.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:03 PM   #484 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,765
Representing:
Default

I wish we could get Chris Paul with our expiring contracts, TPE & our 2 draft picks!!!

Why can't this happen??? Aren't the Hornets desperate to get under the cap?
halphbreedballer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:21 PM   #485 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

It doesn't happen because that's a shit offer for a franchise player
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #486 (permalink)
tired of shitty Toronto teams

Senior Member
 
Yuksek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 571
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halphbreedballer View Post
I wish we could get Chris Paul with our expiring contracts, TPE & our 2 draft picks!!!

Why can't this happen??? Aren't the Hornets desperate to get under the cap?
They'd probably lose more money if they lost Chris Paul for nothing
Yuksek is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #487 (permalink)
Psi
Only likes Hockey with 'Fantasy' infront of it

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 1,858
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
It doesn't happen because that's a shit offer for a franchise player
They'll have to get rid of him eventually.
He's just going to walk out of them soon enough.
He wants a winner, they're not going to be one again.

Not that the Raptors will be a winner anymore soon though
Psi is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:12 PM   #488 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,924
Representing:
Default

It won't matter what Hornets would accept - Paul won't come here.
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:27 AM   #489 (permalink)
playoffs please dont end

FTMFW
 
Shifty.py's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,604
Representing:
Default

Speaking of Hornets
Why not simply forget Collison and get Okafor?

Banks, Evans, Jones for Okafor
Something for nothing.
Shifty.py is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:22 AM   #490 (permalink)
Lao Wai
is pounding the rock! (Edit)

Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Representing:
Default

I think Gortat can be a missing link and I think both teams need to get value out of a trade.

Orlando Gortat 6.3, Nelson 6.7 and Bass 4.0 = 17million
Toronto Jose 9.0, Beli 2.4 and Amir 5.6 est = 17 million

I think that Jose is a better PG than Nelson and would be the assist type of guy the Magic needs.
Amir is a much better PF than Bass will ever be.
Beli obviously isn't as good as Gortat but gives them depth.

Beli's expiring makes up some of difference in Jose's contract and all of Orlando's are long term.

Bass could be moved in a trade he is an ok back-up without a huge contract.
  Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:16 AM   #491 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Wai View Post
I think Gortat can be a missing link and I think both teams need to get value out of a trade.

Orlando Gortat 6.3, Nelson 6.7 and Bass 4.0 = 17million
Toronto Jose 9.0, Beli 2.4 and Amir 5.6 est = 17 million

I think that Jose is a better PG than Nelson and would be the assist type of guy the Magic needs.
Amir is a much better PF than Bass will ever be.
Beli obviously isn't as good as Gortat but gives them depth.

Beli's expiring makes up some of difference in Jose's contract and all of Orlando's are long term.

Bass could be moved in a trade he is an ok back-up without a huge contract.
Amir cant be traded till December 15. Furthermore, how does that trade help Orlando? Its a downgrade move.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:18 AM   #492 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty.py View Post
Speaking of Hornets
Why not simply forget Collison and get Okafor?

Banks, Evans, Jones for Okafor
Something for nothing.
We just got rid of Hedo's shit contract, why would we take on Okafor's?
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:24 AM   #493 (permalink)
is back baby

Large and in charge
 
Snooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: All up in there
Posts: 8,160
Representing:
Default

only way to get collison is to take back Okafor and Posey as well i think, but would it really be that bad?
Posey is only under contract for 2 more years.
Okafor is a bad deal but can be the type of guy that can start the brreak with shotblocking/rebounding from the center spot.

Evans and Beli for Collison and Posey
TPE for Okafor

NO left with almost 30 million in 2011 expirings
NO left with another 11 million TPE(to go along with all their others.
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:35 AM   #494 (permalink)
is back baby

Large and in charge
 
Snooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: All up in there
Posts: 8,160
Representing:
Default

or if Paul thought we have a good future........

TPE for Paul
Banks, Evans, Davis for Okafor
Jack, 2011 first Miami, 2012 first Toronto for Posey

NO sheds pretty much all their contracts, gets a couple of young guys in Davis and Jack
Adds expirings
Adds a huge TPE
Gets 2 first round picks(could use Toronto's 2011 first as opposed to the 2012 first)

Toronto adds a superstar pg and a defensive center.

Paul/Jose/Beli?
Demar/Barbosa/Beli
Weems/Kleiza/Posey
Bargs/Amir/Dorsey
Okafor/Alabi/Jones


Toronto adds a bigman for the minimum(boone, battie for example)
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:38 AM   #495 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooch View Post
only way to get collison is to take back Okafor and Posey as well i think, but would it really be that bad?
Posey is only under contract for 2 more years.
Okafor is a bad deal but can be the type of guy that can start the brreak with shotblocking/rebounding from the center spot.

Evans and Beli for Collison and Posey
TPE for Okafor

NO left with almost 30 million in 2011 expirings
NO left with another 11 million TPE(to go along with all their others.
If OKC is going to trade Paul, I highly doubt that they'd trade Collison.
I wouldn't touch Okafor's contract. It's right up there with one of the worst ones out there. Like Acie has pointed out a few times, it's like the guy's 27 going on 57. Pass.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:45 AM   #496 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooch View Post
or if Paul thought we have a good future........

TPE for Paul
Banks, Evans, Davis for Okafor
Jack, 2011 first Miami, 2012 first Toronto for Posey

NO sheds pretty much all their contracts, gets a couple of young guys in Davis and Jack
Adds expirings
Adds a huge TPE
Gets 2 first round picks(could use Toronto's 2011 first as opposed to the 2012 first)

Toronto adds a superstar pg and a defensive center.

Paul/Jose/Beli?
Demar/Barbosa/Beli
Weems/Kleiza/Posey
Bargs/Amir/Dorsey
Okafor/Alabi/Jones


Toronto adds a bigman for the minimum(boone, battie for example)
1. That's a horrible deal for the Hornets. You're giving up a franchise player and trying to sell seats with what? A TPE? Ed Davis? New York or Orlando can give them a better deal.

2. It's also a horrible deal for the Raptors. Giving up expirings, TPEs and picks for a guy who's only gonna be here for 2 years? That's not a very solid move.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #497 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,639
Representing:
Default

TPE/Derozan/Beli/Jack/Exp.?

for

Paul/Peja (becomes an exp after this season)

Paul/Jose
Barbosa/Weems
Peja/Kleiza/Weems
Bargnani/Amir/Davis
Okafor/Bargs/Amir

or

Paul/Jose
Barbosa/Weems
Peja/Kleiza/Weems
Amir/Davis/Kleiza
Bargnani/Okafor/Dorsey
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:27 AM   #498 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Fuck... some of you just don't get it.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #499 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,639
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
Fuck... some of you just don't get it.
Enlighten master.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:36 AM   #500 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Enlighten master.
You're willing to give up assets for a guy who won't even stick around after 2 years? Yeah, real smart.

And to top it off, The Hornets won't give up Peja, they'll want to stick Okafor in any deal with Paul. They'll also want more than Derozan and Belinelli. It would have to be AT LEAST Davis, DeRozan, our pick unprotected this coming year, Miami's pick, Jack, expirings and a TPE.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24