The Official RF Trade Proposal Thread - Page 205
Old 04-22-2013, 07:08 AM   #4081 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,792
Representing:
Default

Well, the first lineup is clearly much better (except Gibson is a PF). But i'm not sure it matters - i mean, they'd keep Butler and Taj in that deal.
woodchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:25 AM   #4082 (permalink)
the poster formally known as Quinn

Team Captain
 
Obi-Wan Quinnobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Gold Coast
Posts: 544
Representing:
Default

I wouldnt say much better, the second IMO has much better potential and Bargs change of scenery might do wonders for him and Fields is much better than Butler
Obi-Wan Quinnobi is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:20 AM   #4083 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,792
Representing:
Default

I think Butler is awesome, he's proving himself to be an above average starter.
Basically, that deal gives them different backups (Fields and AA instead of Rip Hamilton and Belinelli). But they add money, lose a pick and downgrade from Boozer to Bargs.
woodchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #4084 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,299
Representing:
Default

1.
OKC get Barg
TOR get Perkins + Collison + 1st 2014 Dallas

2.
Offer the MLE to Foye or Watson

3.
Resign AA for a cheap contract (5M/2yrs)

Lowry/Watson/JL3
DD/Ross/AA
Gay/Fields
Amir/Collison/Acy
JV/Perkins/Gray
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #4085 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,485
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
1.
OKC get Barg
TOR get Perkins + Collison + 1st 2014 Dallas

2.
Offer the MLE to Foye or Watson

3.
Resign AA for a cheap contract (5M/2yrs)

Lowry/Watson/JL3
DD/Ross/AA
Gay/Fields
Amir/Collison/Acy
JV/Perkins/Gray
Can we get Jeremy Lamb in there too, just to make it fair?

And how about a cheap 5 year, 2M contract for AA? That's sweet!
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:54 PM   #4086 (permalink)
losing faith in Rap's fan base

Senior Member
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,720
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Can we get Jeremy Lamb in there too, just to make it fair?

And how about a cheap 5 year, 2M contract for AA? That's sweet!
Lamb? You need at least Westbrook to even consider.
Kirby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:08 AM   #4087 (permalink)
likes the consistency in the colangelo built raptors

Senior Member
 
rapsmannn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,419
Representing:
Default rapsmannn

dont need perkins if we got jonas, i like mobile centers like chandler and noah,

where lucky to have such a active big in jonas he is a true pleasure to watch, i love his defense and offense, i like what i seen this year i'm curious to seem him 3 or 4 years down the road
rapsmannn is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:43 AM   #4088 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,299
Representing:
Default

to me OKC need to shed money, and a garantee first round pick is garantee money, so if they can get a big man who can score to enter as a backup pf, i think they will do it.Perkins is a solid center defender, and i put him here because he is a nice trade cheap in the futur.
Collison is a blue collar PF like Amir. nice to have as a backup.
maybe we will need to give them Acy or let say lucas to even the pot.
but maybe i was to greedy in that trade.
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:05 AM   #4089 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,299
Representing:
Default

OKc get Gortat + Barg
PHX get Perkins + ross + 1st dallas 2014
Toronto get Sefalosha + Collison + Brown + 1st OKC 2014

seems less greedy to me, and OKc improve still.
PHX continue to rebuild
we get our backup pg, a solid backup sg and a solid backup PF.

Lowry/Brown/Lucas
DD/Sefalosha/AA
Gay/Fields
Amir/Collison/Acy
Jonas/Gray
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:48 AM   #4090 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,792
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
OKc get Gortat + Barg
PHX get Perkins + ross + 1st dallas 2014
Toronto get Sefalosha + Collison + Brown + 1st OKC 2014

seems less greedy to me, and OKc improve still.
PHX continue to rebuild
we get our backup pg, a solid backup sg and a solid backup PF.

Lowry/Brown/Lucas
DD/Sefalosha/AA
Gay/Fields
Amir/Collison/Acy
Jonas/Gray
Can OKC afford this?
woodchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:01 AM   #4091 (permalink)
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself
 
KoolAid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Yes
Posts: 3,600
Representing:
Default

Please don't bring shannon brown here. Ever.
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #4092 (permalink)
chillin like a gremlin

Senior Member
 
bigmandinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 749
Representing:
Default

In light of Golden State`s recent success, they might be more inclined to move David Lee and his huge contract. If we throw in a second rounder with Bargs, maybe they bite the nail and decide to flip him for a cheaper option that fits the team better, especially along a defensive center that clogs the paint like Bogut. They would save 3 mil per year and shed the final (15 mil) year of Lee`s contract. In return, we get a top 5 PF.

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN
bigmandinky is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:33 PM   #4093 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,299
Representing:
Default

i would love lee to become our pf. but to be fair with his value i think you need to add ross if you want him for barg.
like you say, he is a top 5 PF.
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #4094 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,792
Representing:
Default

looking at their salary situation, it doesn't seem like they need to save money. They also have their perimeter set (Curry/Klay/Barnes).
woodchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #4095 (permalink)
chillin like a gremlin

Senior Member
 
bigmandinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 749
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
i would love lee to become our pf. but to be fair with his value i think you need to add ross if you want him for barg.
like you say, he is a top 5 PF.
Yeah that`s likely the case, but there aren`t many teams out there than can both take on that contract and are willing to send back a talented player to replace Lee as their PF. I really wanna keep Ross as a 6th man.

I think all the small ball that they play and transition 3`s that they take could convince them that Bargs is their man since he streches the floor better. Plus, tbh, he`s prolly a better man-on-man defender than Lee.

Last edited by bigmandinky; 04-27-2013 at 07:12 PM.
bigmandinky is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:16 PM   #4096 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,741
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodchuck View Post
looking at their salary situation, it doesn't seem like they need to save money. They also have their perimeter set (Curry/Klay/Barnes).
Yup no room for Ross.

Doesn't it seem like GS always has great perimeter players even when they trade them away?
halphbreedballer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:08 PM   #4097 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,299
Representing:
Default

LAL get Barg + 2nd rd tor 2016 + Lucas
Toronto get Nash + Hill

LAL get a solid asset as a 4 whom can stretch the floor. and with the gasol trade they can bring a solid pg.

we get a vet pg and a 3rd big men.

Lowry/nash
DD/Ross/AA
Gay/Fields
Amir/Acy
JV/Hill/Gray

we will have 3 spots open at 3rd PF (dorsey-like : vet min), at 3rd PG (Telfair : vet min) and as a vet 3rd SF (Barnes).
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #4098 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,963
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
LAL get Barg + 2nd rd tor 2016 + Lucas
Toronto get Nash + Hill

LAL get a solid asset as a 4 whom can stretch the floor. and with the gasol trade they can bring a solid pg.

we get a vet pg and a 3rd big men.

Lowry/nash
DD/Ross/AA
Gay/Fields
Amir/Acy
JV/Hill/Gray

we will have 3 spots open at 3rd PF (dorsey-like : vet min), at 3rd PG (Telfair : vet min) and as a vet 3rd SF (Barnes).
No way they do this..
LOG is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:54 PM   #4099 (permalink)
chillin like a gremlin

Senior Member
 
bigmandinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 749
Representing:
Default

People are taking about Lakers moving Gasol and Houston being interested.

Raptors get Jordan Hill (expiring), Thomas Robinson, Franciso Garcia (expiring)

Lakers get Bargnani, Royce White, Delfino (expiring)

Rockets get Pau Gasol

Lakers save salary, get younger, and grab a better fit alongside Dwight who fits in D'Antoni`s system. Rockets get a vet power forward to help them take the next step, while giving up Robinson, who wasn`t being played much, anyways. We get depth and nice young PF alongside JV.
bigmandinky is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:56 PM   #4100 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 72,775
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmandinky View Post
People are taking about Lakers moving Gasol and Houston being interested.

Raptors get Jordan Hill (expiring), Thomas Robinson, Franciso Garcia (expiring)

Lakers get Bargnani, Royce White, Delfino (expiring)

Rockets get Pau Gasol

Lakers save salary, get younger, and grab a better fit alongside Dwight who fits in D'Antoni`s system. Rockets get a vet power forward to help them take the next step, while giving up Robinson, who wasn`t being played much, anyways. We get depth and nice young PF alongside JV.

Who is talking about Gasol to Houston?
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24