The Official RF Trade Proposal Thread - Page 151
Old 12-13-2012, 11:11 PM   #3001 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,648
Representing:
Default

Because why not.

To Toronto:

Amare Stoudemire, Iman Shumpert, pick

To New York:

Andrea Bargnani, DeMar DeRozan, Amir Johnson

Lowry/Jose/Lucas
Shumpert/Ross/Fields
Pietrus/Kleiza/Anderson
Stoudemire/Davis/Acy
Valanciunas/Gray

Last edited by Dark Knight; 12-13-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Dark Knight is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:16 PM   #3002 (permalink)
is waiting

Senior Member
 
Blaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,258
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Because why not.

To Toronto:

Amare Stoudemire, Iman Shumpert, pick

To New York:

Andrea Bargnani, DeMar DeRozan, Amir Johnson

Lowry/Jose/Lucas
Shumpert/Ross/Fields
Pietrus/Kleiza/Anderson
Stoudemire/Davis/Acy
Valanciunas/Gray
I would try and get shump without stoudie to be honest
Blaze is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:30 PM   #3003 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Because why not.

To Toronto:

Amare Stoudemire, Iman Shumpert, pick

To New York:

Andrea Bargnani, DeMar DeRozan, Amir Johnson

Lowry/Jose/Lucas
Shumpert/Ross/Fields
Pietrus/Kleiza/Anderson
Stoudemire/Davis/Acy
Valanciunas/Gray
not horrible. raps get out of a lot of salary in that deal, NYK takes on a lot though. I don't know if that franchise would be willing to take on a lot of salary like that again.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #3004 (permalink)
it's time to empty the trash

Senior Member
 
Raptors1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,025
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Because why not.

To Toronto:

Amare Stoudemire, Iman Shumpert, pick

To New York:

Andrea Bargnani, DeMar DeRozan, Amir Johnson

Lowry/Jose/Lucas
Shumpert/Ross/Fields
Pietrus/Kleiza/Anderson
Stoudemire/Davis/Acy
Valanciunas/Gray
I like Shumpert, but I wouldn't want to go in the Stoudemire direction given his health and contract which grows from 20 million to 22 million and finally to 23.5 million in the final year. However, I'd make an offer based on those considerations. Landry's awful contract would have to be included as a starter. Even though Amir makes similar kind of money, he still provides us with an amnesty option down the road if we're headed for luxury tax.

Andrea Bargnani, Landry Fields, and Linas Kleiza for Amare Stoudermire and Iman Shumpert.

After acquiring Stoudermire, we would pretty much have to go all in, and make subsequent moves to improve the roster.

Then trade Demar for Tyreke Evans

Followed by Amir and pick for Wilson Chandler.

Still have Jose and can use him in a trade for a wing or a pick. With Lowry, Evans, and Stoudemire, best to trade Calderon for a nice defensive player if possible. Metta World Peace doesn't have great basketball iq, but I still love his defensive presence. If the Lakers want Calderon that bad, I'd package Calderon and Pietrus for him. That is ofcourse, after we acquire guys like Stoudemire, Evans etc.

Jose Calderon and Pietrus for Metta World Peace.

Sign Samuel Dalembert or a decent back up centre with mid-level who has a nice role off the bench and can provide us that depth in certain matchups.

I would then go after a stretch 4 to make the lanes a little less clogged for guys like Lowry, Evans, and Stat. If we can't get Antawn Jamison for vet min, we may have to settle on a non-guaranteed contract on a guy like Troy Murphy and see how it works.


Lowry/Shumpert
Evans/Ross
Artest/Chandler
Stoudemire/Davis/Murphy
Valanciunas/Dalembert

Last edited by Raptors1995; 12-14-2012 at 12:06 AM.
Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #3005 (permalink)
it's time to empty the trash

Senior Member
 
Raptors1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,025
Representing:
Default

IF the Wolves want Gasol and the Lakers want Bargnani/Calderon.

Toronto in: Derrick Williams, Larry Sanders, Luke Ridnour, Brandon Roy (salary)
Toronto out: Andrea Bargnani, Jose Calderon, Linas Kleiza, and Aaron Gray

Lakers in Andrea Bargnani, Jose Calderon, Linas Kleiza
Lakers out: Pau Gasol

Minnesotta in Pau Gasol and Aaron Gray
Minnesotta out: Derrick Williams, Pekovic, Ridnour, Roy.

Milwaukee in: Nikolai Pekovic
Milwaukee out: Larry Sanders
Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:25 PM   #3006 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
MBailey85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto,Ontario
Posts: 2,496
Representing:
Default

If I were Bryan Colangelo or Ed Stefanski,I'd do everything in my power to make Kevin Love a Raptor. He's slightly unhappy in Minnesota and skeptical about the direction the T-Wolves management have the team headed in. I'd mortgage the future because we don't know what Valanciunas or Ross will turn out to be but Love is a bonafied All-Star for years to come and he's still young.

To Toronto: Kevin Love, Derrick Williams

To Minnesota: Andrea Bargnani, Jonas Valanciunas,Terrence Ross,Linas Kleiza(or Landry Fields if possible)

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

I like Valanciunas,I see alot of potential in him but I'm uncertain about how good Ross could be throughout his career. It's not about giving up on these players but instead about getting the most for their value. Toronto has already reportedly(rumored) passed up on Tony Parker(essentially) and James Harden for Valanciunas,but I don't think they should on Love if he is what sweetens the deal. They could work on things from there but Love is a good cornerstone piece,who'd fit well with Lowry,DeRozan playing up front alongside Johnson or Davis. If it's contracually possible to trade Fields instead of Kleiza,they then could amnesty Linas' contract.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:44 PM   #3007 (permalink)
it's time to empty the trash

Senior Member
 
Raptors1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,025
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by @BaileysBlitz View Post
If I were Bryan Colangelo or Ed Stefanski,I'd do everything in my power to make Kevin Love a Raptor. He's slightly unhappy in Minnesota and skeptical about the direction the T-Wolves management have the team headed in. I'd mortgage the future because we don't know what Valanciunas or Ross will turn out to be but Love is a bonafied All-Star for years to come and he's still young.

To Toronto: Kevin Love, Derrick Williams

To Minnesota: Andrea Bargnani, Jonas Valanciunas,Terrence Ross,Linas Kleiza(or Landry Fields if possible)

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

I like Valanciunas,I see alot of potential in him but I'm uncertain about how good Ross could be throughout his career. It's not about giving up on these players but instead about getting the most for their value. Toronto has already reportedly(rumored) passed up on Tony Parker(essentially) and James Harden for Valanciunas,but I don't think they should on Love if he is what sweetens the deal. They could work on things from there but Love is a good cornerstone piece,who'd fit well with Lowry,DeRozan playing up front alongside Johnson or Davis. If it's contracually possible to trade Fields instead of Kleiza,they then could amnesty Linas' contract.
We would still need more pieces to contend and wouldn't have the necessary space if Landry's not included. Landry plus amnestying Amir opens up a lot of space. However, we could still accomodate Kleiza if it meant us taking back Pekovic instead of Williams. At the end of the day, we get the best player in the trade - Love.

Dallas showing interest in Jose Calderon. Calderon for Marion.
DeRozan would have to go for Evans. Amir for Chandler.

Lowry
Evans
Marion/Chandler
Love/Davis
Pekovic
Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #3008 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
MBailey85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto,Ontario
Posts: 2,496
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptors1995 View Post
We would still need more pieces to contend and wouldn't have the necessary space if Landry's not included. Landry plus amnestying Amir opens up a lot of space. However, we could still accomodate Kleiza if it meant us taking back Pekovic instead of Williams. At the end of the day, we get the best player in the trade - Love.

Dallas showing interest in Jose Calderon. Calderon for Marion.
DeRozan would have to go for Evans. Amir for Chandler.

Lowry
Evans
Marion/Chandler
Love/Davis
Pekovic
That's a pretty good top 7. That's a roster that could make it beyond the first round this season.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #3009 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,308
Representing:
Default

#1:
Toronto: Wilson Chandler, Beaubois

Dallas: Jose Calderon, Q. Miller

Denver: Shawn Marion, Tor 2nd

#2:
Bargnani gets healthy: Bargs/Davis/Ross for Williams/Pekovic/Barea

Waive: Lucas


Lowry / Beaubois / Barea
Derozan / Fields / AA
Chandler / Pietrus / Kleiza
Amir / Williams / Acy
Pekovic / Valanciunas / Gray
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #3010 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
MBailey85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto,Ontario
Posts: 2,496
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
#1:
Toronto: Wilson Chandler, Beaubois

Dallas: Jose Calderon, Q. Miller

Denver: Shawn Marion, Tor 2nd

#2:
Bargnani gets healthy: Bargs/Davis/Ross for Williams/Pekovic/Barea

Waive: Lucas


Lowry / Beaubois / Barea
Derozan / Fields / AA
Chandler / Pietrus / Kleiza
Amir / Williams / Acy
Pekovic / Valanciunas / Gray
I like both....forward it to Raps management's email ....pretty fair too for all parties.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #3011 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,497
Representing:
Default

Lowry, Ed for Paul George, DJ Augustin
carp is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #3012 (permalink)
it's time to empty the trash

Senior Member
 
Raptors1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,025
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
#1:
Toronto: Wilson Chandler, Beaubois

Dallas: Jose Calderon, Q. Miller

Denver: Shawn Marion, Tor 2nd

#2:
Bargnani gets healthy: Bargs/Davis/Ross for Williams/Pekovic/Barea

Waive: Lucas


Lowry / Beaubois / Barea
Derozan / Fields / AA
Chandler / Pietrus / Kleiza
Amir / Williams / Acy
Pekovic / Valanciunas / Gray
I like the first one, but I can't give them Davis and Ross in the second one. I'd go after Love instead; if available. We would have to run our offense through DeRozan with that lineup.
Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #3013 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,497
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
#1:
Toronto: Wilson Chandler, Beaubois

Dallas: Jose Calderon, Q. Miller

Denver: Shawn Marion, Tor 2nd

#2:
Bargnani gets healthy: Bargs/Davis/Ross for Williams/Pekovic/Barea

Waive: Lucas


Lowry / Beaubois / Barea
Derozan / Fields / AA
Chandler / Pietrus / Kleiza
Amir / Williams / Acy
Pekovic / Valanciunas / Gray
Dallas isn't giving Marion and Roddy for that.
carp is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:11 PM   #3014 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
MBailey85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto,Ontario
Posts: 2,496
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Lowry, Ed for Paul George, DJ Augustin
This could work if the Raptors throw in another piece,possibly Ross. He's not ideal to give up when you rather trade Fields or Kleiza but it has to be appealing enough for Indy to give up George. Its a good template though
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:11 PM   #3015 (permalink)
it's time to empty the trash

Senior Member
 
Raptors1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,025
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Lowry, Ed for Paul George, DJ Augustin
I'd give them Demar for George instead. I might sign Augustin with vet min in offseason when no one wants him with the percentages he's putting up.
Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:19 PM   #3016 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,308
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by @BaileysBlitz View Post
This could work if the Raptors throw in another piece,possibly Ross. He's not ideal to give up when you rather trade Fields or Kleiza but it has to be appealing enough for Indy to give up George. Its a good template though
So Lowry/Ed/Ross for George + struggling backup PG


jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #3017 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,884
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptors1995 View Post
IF the Wolves want Gasol and the Lakers want Bargnani/Calderon.

Toronto in: Derrick Williams, Larry Sanders, Luke Ridnour, Brandon Roy (salary)
Toronto out: Andrea Bargnani, Jose Calderon, Linas Kleiza, and Aaron Gray

Lakers in Andrea Bargnani, Jose Calderon, Linas Kleiza
Lakers out: Pau Gasol

Minnesotta in Pau Gasol and Aaron Gray
Minnesotta out: Derrick Williams, Pekovic, Ridnour, Roy.

Milwaukee in: Nikolai Pekovic
Milwaukee out: Larry Sanders
I would just take milwaukee out of the equation and keep peko
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:23 PM   #3018 (permalink)
it's time to empty the trash

Senior Member
 
Raptors1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,025
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by @BaileysBlitz View Post
This could work if the Raptors throw in another piece,possibly Ross. He's not ideal to give up when you rather trade Fields or Kleiza but it has to be appealing enough for Indy to give up George. Its a good template though
If we end up giving another piece in that trade (Ross), we would be beyond bankrupt. Ross, Ed Davis, Lowry for George and Augustin (who's playing for a contract next year). If we're giving up some of our most valuable assets, we need to go big and get someone like Love.

We would be left with:
Calderon/Lucas
Demar/Fields
George/Kleiza
Amir/Acy
Valanciunas/Gray

Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:25 PM   #3019 (permalink)
it's time to empty the trash

Senior Member
 
Raptors1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,025
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by box1992 View Post
I would just take milwaukee out of the equation and keep peko
I like Larry Sanders who's leading the league in shots blocked 3.1 with 8 and 8in 23 minutes. He's also a RFA and we have him under control, whereas Pekovic is a UFA.
Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #3020 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,497
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptors1995 View Post
I'd give them Demar for George instead. I might sign Augustin with vet min in offseason when no one wants him with the percentages he's putting up.
I'd rather give Lowry than DD.
carp is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24