The Official RF Trade Proposal Thread - Page 141
Old 12-04-2012, 04:11 AM   #2801 (permalink)
Follow @torraptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,852
Representing:
Default

Another trade probably not likely, but w.e

Bargs and jose to lakers
lakers send out pau to nuggets, and a couple firsts and Metta to the jazz
nuggets give iggy to the raps
jazz trade favors to the raps, they still need to cut 28 k, so a filler to any team

lakers get Bargs as a PF to work with howard and jose to back up nash

nuggets get a solid PF and trade away one of their wing players where they have tons of depth

jazz get a couple firsts and a solid SF

Raps get iggy to pair with demar on the wing, and their future front court is set with JV and Favors

Lowry/JL3
Demar/Ross
Iggy/Pietrus/Fields
Favors/Ed/LK
JV/Amir
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #2802 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,580
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by box1992 View Post
Another trade probably not likely, but w.e

Bargs and jose to lakers
lakers send out pau to nuggets, and a couple firsts and Metta to the jazz
nuggets give iggy to the raps
jazz trade favors to the raps, they still need to cut 28 k, so a filler to any team

lakers get Bargs as a PF to work with howard and jose to back up nash

nuggets get a solid PF and trade away one of their wing players where they have tons of depth

jazz get a couple firsts and a solid SF

Raps get iggy to pair with demar on the wing, and their future front court is set with JV and Favors

Lowry/JL3
Demar/Ross
Iggy/Pietrus/Fields
Favors/Ed/LK
JV/Amir
looks like a dream team !
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #2803 (permalink)
from Toronto

Raps-on-Fire
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 242
Representing:
Default

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN
wchoi213 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #2804 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,507
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wchoi213 View Post
NBA Trade Machine - ESPN
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:43 AM   #2805 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,507
Representing:
Default

Bargnani, Amir, Kleiza for Varejao, Casspi, Walton.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #2806 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,207
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Bargnani, Amir, Kleiza for Varejao, Casspi, Walton.
Not horrible but the cavs wouldn't be too happy about taking on all that salary. I'd switch LKZ for AA or MP.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:57 AM   #2807 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,507
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
Not horrible but the cavs wouldn't be too happy about taking on all that salary. I'd switch LKZ for AA or MP.
Not MP.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #2808 (permalink)
Follow @torraptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,852
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
looks like a dream team !
what are the chances?
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:30 PM   #2809 (permalink)
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself
 
KoolAid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Yes
Posts: 3,620
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by box1992 View Post
Another trade probably not likely, but w.e

Bargs and jose to lakers
lakers send out pau to nuggets, and a couple firsts and Metta to the jazz
nuggets give iggy to the raps
jazz trade favors to the raps, they still need to cut 28 k, so a filler to any team

lakers get Bargs as a PF to work with howard and jose to back up nash

nuggets get a solid PF and trade away one of their wing players where they have tons of depth

jazz get a couple firsts and a solid SF

Raps get iggy to pair with demar on the wing, and their future front court is set with JV and Favors

Lowry/JL3
Demar/Ross
Iggy/Pietrus/Fields
Favors/Ed/LK
JV/Amir

I really fail to see why the jazz do it. They have GS's pick and their own and this is a weak draft, they don't need any more picks. Metta has negative value IMO he's a headcase and old with a pretty large contract for what he brings.
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #2810 (permalink)
Follow @torraptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,852
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
I really fail to see why the jazz do it. They have GS's pick and their own and this is a weak draft, they don't need any more picks. Metta has negative value IMO he's a headcase and old with a pretty large contract for what he brings.
What about this then?

raps trade Bargs and jose to lakers

lakers trade pau gasol to nuggets and a first or two to the raptors

nuggets trade Iggy to the Raptors

Lowry/JL3
Demar/Ross
Iggy/Pietrus/Fields/AA
Ed/LK/Amir
JV/Amir/Gray
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #2811 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,580
Representing:
Default

Sacramento get Gasol + 2*2nd tor
Lakers get caldy + Barg
Toronto get Robinson + Evans + Salmons

Lowry/evans/lucas
DD/Ross/fields
salmons/pietrus/anderson
ED/Robinson/Kleiza
JV/Amir/Gray
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #2812 (permalink)
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself
 
KoolAid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Yes
Posts: 3,620
Representing:
Default

Doesn't work financially and I'm too lazy to work out the kinks but pretty much:

Toronto
In: Parsons, Morris, Motiejunas, Blake
Out: Jose, Bargs, Ed, Fields

Houston
In: Pau, MWP, Ed
Out:Parsons, Morris, Motiejunas

Lakers
In: Bargs, Jose, Fields
Out: Blake, Gasol, MWP

Imo this is the type of deal we're looking at for our SF. We don't have many assets that are good, and most of the good ones we don't want to trade. We downgrade from Jose to Blake to avoid John "Mike James" Lucas playing too many minutes. We downgrade at starting PF but we get to dump Shitnani and Fields. We get Morris who looks greatly improved this season and imo our depth at PF is greater, and we get the young, blossoming SF in Parsons. We also get 7' tall Donatas Motiejunas, who was hyped as a rebounding, defending Bargnani during the draft. He could play both PF and C and help our weak depth at C. He and fellow Lithuanians Kleiza and Val would get along well I presume.

Lowry/Blake/Lucas
DeRozan/Ross/AA
Parsons/Pietrus/Acy
Johnson/Morris/Kleiza
Valanciunas/Motiejunas/Gray

Obviously PF could use some work but if Donuts develops we're looking at what the Val/Bargs frontcourt was supposed to be, but with better D and rebounding. I can imagine us playing small ball at times with Lowry/Ross/DD/Parsons/Val against teams like Miami maybe.

P.S. Is there any way to like send Acy to the D-League where he won't take a roster spot?
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #2813 (permalink)
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself
 
KoolAid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Yes
Posts: 3,620
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by box1992 View Post
What about this then?

raps trade Bargs and jose to lakers

lakers trade pau gasol to nuggets and a first or two to the raptors

nuggets trade Iggy to the Raptors

Lowry/JL3
Demar/Ross
Iggy/Pietrus/Fields/AA
Ed/LK/Amir
JV/Amir/Gray
That's a lot better.

but im not sure if Denver wants to give up on iggy

IMO if we could make it out with Gallo and a first round pick, shit would be so cash.
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #2814 (permalink)
it's time to empty the trash

Senior Member
 
Raptors1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,022
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
That's a lot better.

but im not sure if Denver wants to give up on iggy

IMO if we could make it out with Gallo and a first round pick, shit would be so cash.
Not a bad trade. But I'm not sure Denver wants 33 million commited to both Gasol and McGee, without having a starting SG on the roster to replace him with. If Fournier was a part of their rotation or they were confident with him as a starter, they would be more inclined. If I were the Raptors, I would want to dump Fields on the Lakers as well mainly because I wouldn't be comfortable with Davis or Amir as our starting PF. I would dump fields, trade or amnesty Amir in the offseason, and that would give us cap space to sign a PF like Millsap in the offseason. We also have to take into consideration that Iggy could walk at the end of the season - he has a player option.

Lowry
DeRozan
Iguodola
Millsap
Valanciunas
Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #2815 (permalink)
Follow @torraptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,852
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
That's a lot better.

but im not sure if Denver wants to give up on iggy

IMO if we could make it out with Gallo and a first round pick, shit would be so cash.
I tried gallo, it doesnt work financially by quite a few million

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptors1995 View Post
Not a bad trade. But I'm not sure Denver wants 33 million commited to both Gasol and McGee, without having a starting SG on the roster to replace him with. If Fournier was a part of their rotation or they were confident with him as a starter, they would be more inclined. If I were the Raptors, I would want to dump Fields on the Lakers as well mainly because I wouldn't be comfortable with Davis or Amir as our starting PF. I would dump fields, trade or amnesty Amir in the offseason, and that would give us cap space to sign a PF like Millsap in the offseason. We also have to take into consideration that Iggy could walk at the end of the season - he has a player option.

Lowry
DeRozan
Iguodola
Millsap
Valanciunas
They have Chandler still
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:03 PM   #2816 (permalink)
it's time to empty the trash

Senior Member
 
Raptors1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,022
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by box1992 View Post
I tried gallo, it doesnt work financially by quite a few million



They have Chandler still
Trade does have merit. I thought about Chandler as well, but not sure they would be entirely comfortable with him there with 32 million committed to Gasol and Mcgee. But they would still also have the option to trade Mcgee though to bring someone in. If we could dump some salary like adding Fields that would be great. Then trade Kleiza to Suns for Wesley Johnson (expiring) and amnesty Amir in offseason, it would give us some serious space to add a Millsap and a decent back up PG.
Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #2817 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Lakers: Bargs, Calderon, Hamilton (26Mil)

Chicago: Gasol, MWP, Kleiza (30Mil)

Toronto: Deng, Boozer, Morris (29Mil)

Fillers can be added to match the salaries a bit more, but.



Lowry/Morris/JL3
Derozan/Ross/Fields
Deng/Pietrus/AA
Boozer/Davis/Acy
Valanciunas/Amir/Gray
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #2818 (permalink)
Follow @torraptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,852
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Lakers: Bargs, Calderon, Hamilton (26Mil)

Chicago: Gasol, MWP, Kleiza (30Mil)

Toronto: Deng, Boozer, Morris (29Mil)

Fillers can be added to match the salaries a bit more, but.



Lowry/Morris/JL3
Derozan/Ross/Fields
Deng/Pietrus/AA
Boozer/Davis/Acy
Valanciunas/Amir/Gray
I like stuff liek this if we get involved in a gasol trade, I jsut do not want him coming here though, and we need decent return like this
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #2819 (permalink)
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself
 
KoolAid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Yes
Posts: 3,620
Representing:
Default

booz has 2 years right?
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #2820 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
booz has 2 years right?
After this season he's owed 2yrs/32mil
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24