Official Draft Thread: Toronto Raptors pick 20th, 37th, 59th - Page 9
Old 06-17-2014, 09:05 AM   #161 (permalink)
sticking to his guns... is stuck to his guns...

Senior Member

 
DanH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 4,050
Representing:
Default Today's Workout

Roy Devyn Marble (SG), Sean Kilpatrick (SG), Jordan Adams (SG), C.J. Wilcox (SG), Adreian Payne (PF) and Jarnell Stokes (PF)

Roy Devyn Marble (SG): 6'6", 192 lbs. Nice 6'9" wingspan for a SG. Limited but decent athleticism. Decent shooter, not great. Not particularly effective inside the arc, though he gets to the line well. Not much of a rebounder, but can make a pass (3+ assists per game). Takes a lot of jump shots, and converts very poorly off the dribble. Average defender if that. Projected 51, 21 years old (young senior).

Sean Kilpatrick (SG): 6'4", 219 lbs. Sturdy SG, a little short, with only a decent wingspan (6'7"). Doesn't have the passing game to be a PG or combo. Volume scorer, with a decent but not great 3. Gets to the line well. Decent rebounder. Very poor defender, both in terms of size and lack of fundamentals. Projected at 83, 24 years old.

Jordan Adams (SG): 6'5", 209 lbs, 6'10" wingspan. Average size, great length, poor athleticism (29" max vert). Scores very efficiently - converts a lot of shots inside the arc to the tune of over 55%, and has a solid 3 as well at 35%. Gets to the line well and converts there too (84%). Rebounds well for a guard with 5 per game (particularly shines on the offensive boards), and contributes with an OK passing game. Steal machine with 2.5 per game. Otherwise a bit of a minus defensively with poor fundamentals. His offensive efficiency, good rebounding and high steal count place him as an analytics darling and the guy that Wins Produced projects as the steal of the draft. Projected at 23, 19 years old.

C.J. Wilcox (SG): 6'5", 201 lbs. 6'10" wingspan. Good athlete. Very efficient scorer. Converts over 50% of his 2's, almost 40% of his 3's, and almost 90% of his FT's (although he only gets to the line a few times a game). Doesn't provide much else though - below average rebounder, below average passer, though he can get a steal or a block here and there. Otherwise a fairly average defender. One of the oldest prospects in the draft, what you see is what you get here. Projected at 34, 23 years old.

Adreian Payne (PF): 6'10", 239 lbs. 7'4" wingspan. Tremendous length at the PF position. Very athletic at the 4-spot, though didn't do the combine. Efficient scorer, can space the floor (42% from 3, 54% from 2 including jumpers), and even gets to the line occasionally (4.5 FTA's per game is not bad for a jump shooter, and converts at nearly 80%). Decent if not great rebounder (7.3 rebounds in 28 MPG), can be a little bit of a presence defensively with a block per game. Fairly narrow build, in spite of putting on some weight and strength in his senior year, so there are some questions about how he handles NBA PF's, especially defensively in the post. Average defender in general, nothing special. He also has a condition where his lungs are smaller than average, and is prone to fatigue, limiting his minutes. This might be even worse in the NBA. Note that he also suffered from mono this season, and even with both factors, still posted very good numbers in his 28 MPG. Projected at 18, 23 years old.

Jarnell Stokes (PF): 6'8", 263 lbs. Undersized PF heightwise, but very solidly built. Decent 7'1" wingspan to make up for some of the height. Very good athlete for a guy his size, with a 36" max vert. Scores pretty efficiently in the paint and gets to the line well, but most of that is off putbacks and not through post play (although he is decent there as well). Extraordinary rebounder, with 10 per game (4 offensive) in 32 minutes. Not a dominant rim protector, but can challenge shots with his length and is very solid in the post. Projected at 31, 20 years old.

Personally, I don't really like this group all that much. Payne is intriguing, but with the fatigue issues and his lacklustre defense, and the question marks about how he'll handle bigger and quicker players in the NBA, I'm hoping he's gone before we pick. Adams is an analytics freak - but has a lot of red flags athletically that suggest he might not stay so efficient at the highest level of the game. I'd be interested at 37, but not 20. Stokes is a guy I've had pegged at 37 if we don't get a big man at 20. Just bound to be successful to some degree with his incredible rebounding (rebounding is the stat that converts most directly to NBA success). Zero interest in the other 3, including Wilcox who is projected in our range at 37. Neither he nor Marble (who might be there at 59) move the needle at all.
DanH is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:25 AM   #162 (permalink)
doesn't care where LeBron plays. Or Melo.

OY!!
 
niggles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Loch Ness
Posts: 2,701
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH View Post
Roy Devyn Marble (SG), Sean Kilpatrick (SG), Jordan Adams (SG), C.J. Wilcox (SG), Adreian Payne (PF) and Jarnell Stokes (PF)

Roy Devyn Marble (SG): 6'6", 192 lbs. Nice 6'9" wingspan for a SG. Limited but decent athleticism. Decent shooter, not great. Not particularly effective inside the arc, though he gets to the line well. Not much of a rebounder, but can make a pass (3+ assists per game). Takes a lot of jump shots, and converts very poorly off the dribble. Average defender if that. Projected 51, 21 years old (young senior).

Sean Kilpatrick (SG): 6'4", 219 lbs. Sturdy SG, a little short, with only a decent wingspan (6'7"). Doesn't have the passing game to be a PG or combo. Volume scorer, with a decent but not great 3. Gets to the line well. Decent rebounder. Very poor defender, both in terms of size and lack of fundamentals. Projected at 83, 24 years old.

Jordan Adams (SG): 6'5", 209 lbs, 6'10" wingspan. Average size, great length, poor athleticism (29" max vert). Scores very efficiently - converts a lot of shots inside the arc to the tune of over 55%, and has a solid 3 as well at 35%. Gets to the line well and converts there too (84%). Rebounds well for a guard with 5 per game (particularly shines on the offensive boards), and contributes with an OK passing game. Steal machine with 2.5 per game. Otherwise a bit of a minus defensively with poor fundamentals. His offensive efficiency, good rebounding and high steal count place him as an analytics darling and the guy that Wins Produced projects as the steal of the draft. Projected at 23, 19 years old.

C.J. Wilcox (SG): 6'5", 201 lbs. 6'10" wingspan. Good athlete. Very efficient scorer. Converts over 50% of his 2's, almost 40% of his 3's, and almost 90% of his FT's (although he only gets to the line a few times a game). Doesn't provide much else though - below average rebounder, below average passer, though he can get a steal or a block here and there. Otherwise a fairly average defender. One of the oldest prospects in the draft, what you see is what you get here. Projected at 34, 23 years old.

Adreian Payne (PF): 6'10", 239 lbs. 7'4" wingspan. Tremendous length at the PF position. Very athletic at the 4-spot, though didn't do the combine. Efficient scorer, can space the floor (42% from 3, 54% from 2 including jumpers), and even gets to the line occasionally (4.5 FTA's per game is not bad for a jump shooter, and converts at nearly 80%). Decent if not great rebounder (7.3 rebounds in 28 MPG), can be a little bit of a presence defensively with a block per game. Fairly narrow build, in spite of putting on some weight and strength in his senior year, so there are some questions about how he handles NBA PF's, especially defensively in the post. Average defender in general, nothing special. He also has a condition where his lungs are smaller than average, and is prone to fatigue, limiting his minutes. This might be even worse in the NBA. Note that he also suffered from mono this season, and even with both factors, still posted very good numbers in his 28 MPG. Projected at 18, 23 years old.

Jarnell Stokes (PF): 6'8", 263 lbs. Undersized PF heightwise, but very solidly built. Decent 7'1" wingspan to make up for some of the height. Very good athlete for a guy his size, with a 36" max vert. Scores pretty efficiently in the paint and gets to the line well, but most of that is off putbacks and not through post play (although he is decent there as well). Extraordinary rebounder, with 10 per game (4 offensive) in 32 minutes. Not a dominant rim protector, but can challenge shots with his length and is very solid in the post. Projected at 31, 20 years old.

Personally, I don't really like this group all that much. Payne is intriguing, but with the fatigue issues and his lacklustre defense, and the question marks about how he'll handle bigger and quicker players in the NBA, I'm hoping he's gone before we pick. Adams is an analytics freak - but has a lot of red flags athletically that suggest he might not stay so efficient at the highest level of the game. I'd be interested at 37, but not 20. Stokes is a guy I've had pegged at 37 if we don't get a big man at 20. Just bound to be successful to some degree with his incredible rebounding (rebounding is the stat that converts most directly to NBA success). Zero interest in the other 3, including Wilcox who is projected in our range at 37. Neither he nor Marble (who might be there at 59) move the needle at all.
Have we worked out a larger than usual number this year?
niggles is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 03:40 PM   #163 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 684
Representing:
Default

i like Payne alot but at 23 years old, there is little potential left. he plays with energy and hustle so he could be a great back up and by being a back up, he will play less mins so that might offset his problems with fatigue.
omar36 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:06 PM   #164 (permalink)
LX
with pink peppercorns

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,535
Representing:
Default

Wilcox asked Ross for tips. He said he came into the workouts with a good mentality, because Ross said he likes it here so much.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:41 AM   #165 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 72,824
Representing:
Default

Who the Toronto Raptors Must Target with the No. 20 Pick in the NBA Draft | Bleacher Report
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 03:41 AM   #166 (permalink)
SOS
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 36
Representing:
Default

looking at predictions from different sources (even though, that is never correct), seems like Elfrid Payton and Shabazz Napier comes up most often. I'm cool with them, but would mean GV is not staying. Hope DeColo stays though.
SOS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:11 AM   #167 (permalink)
sticking to his guns... is stuck to his guns...

Senior Member

 
DanH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 4,050
Representing:
Default

Ugh Napier would be a nightmare pick. Austin Rivers all over again.

But I doubt it would mean GV is gone. That's not how Ujiri operates. He'll keep him, then move him later if need be.
DanH is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:05 AM   #168 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 72,824
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOS View Post
looking at predictions from different sources (even though, that is never correct), seems like Elfrid Payton and Shabazz Napier comes up most often. I'm cool with them, but would mean GV is not staying. Hope DeColo stays though.
Those are new for us. Payne has come up the most overall but it means little anyway since the mock drafts are constantly changing. I still think someone unexpected will fall to us. And if we pick a PG it doesn't mean GV will be gone.....everything hinges on Lowry
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:49 AM   #169 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 72,824
Representing:
Default


Quote:
An explosive big with shooting range to the college 3-point line ... Shot a very impressive 42.3% on 3.4 3-point attempts per game as a college senior ... Payne should be a quality "pick and pop" option in the NBA because of his toughness and shooting stroke ... Very good free throw shooter (about 80% in his final two seasons at MSU) ... He comes off as being a bit stiff in his movements, but is as explosive off 2 feet as they come ... A banger on the block. Has decent post moves and a good stroke ... Improving feel around the basket and in the post, especially when it comes to making a counter move and passing out of double teams ... Known to be an "intangibles" guy who is a good leader and hard worker ... Physical. Has toughness you'd expect from an Izzo coached player ... Wiry strong -- entered MSU with a slender frame but has filled out well ... Appears to be the type of player that is even stronger than he looks ... Really showed off his athleticism in the college dunk contest, where many agree he had the most impressive dunk of the event, doing a 360 while bringing the ball down to his feet mid-air before throwing it down with authority.



Quote:
His greatest attributes are his scoring ability and competitiveness ... He is a player who really wants to win and will sell out for the team ... Many scorers’ use the defensive end for 35 seconds of rest time, or don’t crash the boards hard ... Adams instead seeks an opportunity to score at all time ... While on defense he is great in anticipating passing lanes and jumping them to get out on a fast break ... He always sprints to the offensive half court to find easy points ... On offense he crashes the paint using his big body to finish around the rim ... He is also a master of cuts, exploiting his teammate Anderson's ability to create from the dribble. Adams often back cuts behind his defender for an easy layup ... Despite being a scorer, Adams doesn’t dislike passing the ball, finishing the season with more than two assists per game ... Perhaps the most effective part of his game is his mid-range game which is reminiscent of Rip Hamilton (though much different body type) ... Adams does a great job in reading his defender on screens for jump shots (Alford work with him on reading screens certainly helped him improve this part of his game) and is great in using his strong upper body to put his defender "in jail" to finish with floaters or around the rim, though he is not exactly an top athlete ... He also has really good post moves for a guard, often taking advantage of smaller guards to score or get fouled ...
http://www.nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

Last edited by jeffb; 06-18-2014 at 10:57 AM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:41 AM   #170 (permalink)
sticking to his guns... is stuck to his guns...

Senior Member

 
DanH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 4,050
Representing:
Default Today's Workout

Aaron Craft (PG), T.J. Bray (PG), Roscoe Smith (SF), Eric Moreland (PF/C), Isaiah Austin (C) and Daniel Miller (C)

Aaron Craft (PG): 6'2", 192 lbs. Small PG, not particularly athletic, very good defender with good strength and lateral quickness, poor shooter, good assist man (almost 5 per game, better than 2:1 AST:TO). Projected at 68, 23 years old.

T.J. Bray (PG): 6'6", 205 lbs. Good 3 point shooter, good passer. Not much info. Played for Princeton. Not projected, 22 years old.

Roscoe Smith (SF): 6'8", 202 lbs. 7'2" wingspan and pretty athletic. Not a shooter. Very good rebounder, not much else. Very versatile and effective defender - not much for steals or blocks, but moves well laterally and is good man-to-man. A little raw, but has the physical tools. Projected at 36, 23 years old.

Eric Moreland (PF/C): 6'10", 224 lbs. 7'4" wingspan. Rebounds well, blocks shots, good mobility, runs the floor well. Not an offensive presence, living almost entirely off dump ins and offensive rebounds. Draws fouls very well, but shoots poorly from the line. Undersized, so gets beat up in the post. Projected at 92, 22 years old.

Isaiah Austin (C): 7'0", 220 lbs. 7'5" wingspan. Another long and skinny C. Limited athleticism. Good mobility, but not strong. Only an OK rebounder, not much of a performer in general in college. Poor scorer, but defended well, and blocks a lot of shots. Undersized in the post, so struggles there, but is a solid all around defender. Projected at 63, 20 years old.

Daniel Miller (C): 7'0", 267 lbs. Big C, with a solid 7'2" wingspan. Decent rebounder, will block some shots, converts well in close to the basket. Not a post threat though - his offense is primarily putbacks and dump ins. Poor but not terrible FT shooter. Projected 74, 22 years old.

Not a lot of interesting prospects here. Craft, Smith or Austin could be worth a look at 59, but I think there are much better prospects available at 37. Nice to see Ujiri doing in depth homework for that 59 pick - might find someone worth picking even that late.
DanH is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:11 AM   #171 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Member
 
El Barto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Nantes, France
Posts: 218
Representing:
Default

Not based on anything relevant, but for this 59' pick I would have liked them to try the very athletic Juvonte Reddic (PF).
El Barto is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:52 PM   #172 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 72,824
Representing:
Default

Quote:
The Toronto Raptors

It's another pre-draft workout at Air Canada Centre today, featuring Aaron Craft (G) T.J. Bray (G) Roscoe Smith (F) Eric Moreland (F) Isaiah Austin (C) & Daniel Miller (C) Pre-Draft Workout: June 19 | Toronto Raptors ‪#‎RTZ
.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:47 PM   #173 (permalink)
comfortably numb

Member
 
spuriousjones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 340
Representing:
Default

I actually like Inglis at #20.

This quote from DX outlines the biggest liabilities I've found "...he's not what you'd describe as a freakish athlete in terms of his sheer quickness or explosiveness, which can get him into trouble at times when he puts the ball on the floor and attacks the paint in the half-court. Inglis turned the ball over on 24% of his possessions this season, the fourth highest rate of any of the players in our Top-100 rankings. He still has work to do on polishing his ball-handling against set defences...." [From DraftExpress.com ]DraftExpress - NBA Draft, NCAA/International Basketball Website.

Ballhandling can/will be improved. Even explosiveness can get better.

At the 20th pick, you're lucky to get a Mo Pete-level player. Inglis is a guy who could be a rotation player right now with the upside to show a lot more. Conversely, as-is, the downside/risk feels pretty safe.
spuriousjones is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 11:41 AM   #174 (permalink)
waiting for the sun to come out so he can let his guns out.

Jamario Moon!
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,458
Representing:
Default

Was just doing a little research on this Capela cat. Very interesting prospect. Extremely long and athletic, and is a natural shot blocker. Once he adds some muscle, he and Jonas might develop into something pretty scary in the front court.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:50 PM   #175 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 72,824
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Between a well-regarded draft, the possible free agency of the Miami Big Three and Carmelo Anthony’s almost-certain free agency, the league is set to change in a major way this summer — more in any off-season since James and Chris Bosh bolted for Miami, with apologies to Dwight Howard’s ill-fated move to the Lakers.

Unlike 2010, the Toronto Raptors are relevant now. Beyond Kyle Lowry’s free agency — and the team is still in a good position to bring the point guard back, no matter how many rumours pop up linking him with other teams — the Raptors figure to be on the periphery of it all.

There is a significant chance, then, that next Thursday’s NBA Draft will be the biggest day of the off-season for the team. The Raptors pick 20th, 37th and 59th in the 60-pick draft, and have just a single workout left after Thursday’s session, an audition for six potential second-rounders.

Raptors director of scouting Dan Tolzman estimated that the Raptors are now considering about 10 players for the 20th pick, with some hope that one of those players will be around at 37.

Quote:
There is a significant chance, then, that next Thursday’s NBA Draft will be the biggest day of the off-season for the team. The Raptors pick 20th, 37th and 59th in the 60-pick draft, and have just a single workout left after Thursday’s session, an audition for six potential second-rounders.

Raptors director of scouting Dan Tolzman estimated that the Raptors are now considering about 10 players for the 20th pick, with some hope that one of those players will be around at 37.

“I think we know that these are probably the players that we’re going to be looking at on draft night,” Tolzman said. “Among those players, do we like them all? Are there guys that we [rank] differently in the group that we’re looking at? And of that group, where do we rank them? Despite the volatility of where guys get drafted, I think there’s kind of a clear-cut group ahead of us that we know, OK, those guys are more than likely going to be off the board.”

So, the Raptors will look at players such as UCLA forward Kyle Anderson, Syracuse guard Tyler Ennis, Swiss big man Clint Capela, Clemson swingman K.J. McDaniels and Tennessee forward Jarnell Stokes, among others. They certainly will not narrow in on one position over another at that spot, despite the free agency of both Lowry and backup Greivis Vasquez.

Compared to the rest of the league, the Raptors will likely go about their business quietly this summer. In October, they might emerge in a brand new reality.
Toronto Raptors have options in NBA draft 2014; Joel Embiid a question mark after foot fracture | National Post
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 03:05 PM   #176 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 72,824
Representing:
Default

#20
1)Payton
2)Payne
3)Clarkson
4)Capela



#37
1)Inglis
2)Hairston
3)Daniels
4)Dinwiddie

#59
1)Stokes
2)Dawkins
3)Fair
4)Bachinsky
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 03:09 PM   #177 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
J-Bo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,362
Representing:
Default

I think Stokes will end up higher..possibly late 1st round, been hearing great things about him.
J-Bo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 03:14 PM   #178 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 72,824
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bo View Post
I think Stokes will end up higher..possibly late 1st round, been hearing great things about him.
That #37 is going to be interesting. When you're talking late 1st round to mid 2nd round there is usually a player or two that fall a bit, very unpredictable. Just like Hairston, he could go 27-32, or could drop a little.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 05:24 PM   #179 (permalink)
is doing it BIG.

Member
 
TDotRaptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Quebec
Posts: 410
Representing:
Default

Suppose these guys were all available at 20 and you had to rank them in terms of preference from 1 to 6, who would you favor?

Ennis, Napier, Payne, Payton, Warren, Hood.

imo:

1. Payne
2. Hood
3. Napier
4. Warren
5. Payton
6. Ennis

I really like all of them so you can't go wrong with any imo.. but damn. Payne would be a perfect fit at the 4.. gives us much needed size in the paint and he can stretch the floor (.423 from deep in college this past season) which is a pretty big thing in today's NBA. His athleticism is off the charts too, and the fact that he was developed by Tom Izzo can't hurt either. I consider him a rich man's Monroe. Please draft this man if he's available at 20, Masai.

Last edited by TDotRaptor; 06-22-2014 at 05:32 PM.
TDotRaptor is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:05 PM   #180 (permalink)
waiting for the sun to come out so he can let his guns out.

Jamario Moon!
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,458
Representing:
Default


I know you're not supposed to judge players by these workout videos, but damn this kid seems to have a little something-something to his game. Adding him to my list of wants.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24