Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   The Official Bruno Caboclo Thread (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/official-bruno-caboclo-thread-27240.html)

bigwillie 06-26-2014 10:09 PM

The Official Bruno Caboclo Thread
 
WHO IS HE?

Northern Neighbour 06-26-2014 10:13 PM

Where's the option, "How the heck do I know?"

bigwillie 06-26-2014 10:14 PM

I don't know I'm still in shock. this guy averaged 4 ppg in the brazilian league, what is going on here?

weswo 06-26-2014 10:16 PM

Again
 
Why are we again the butt of jokes come draft time....ridiculous!!! Two years away from being two years away??? SMH!!!

Windex 06-26-2014 10:17 PM

Bruno Copacabana :jack:

jeffb 06-26-2014 10:17 PM

The biggest problem with this pick is that

1) We've never heard of him
2) It'll be 2-3yrs before we even get a glimpse

There has to be cap implications with this pick. Now we can take non guaranteed players with our second round picks. Disapointing!

Blaze 06-26-2014 10:19 PM

Reminds me of Giannas, who Toronto really wanted last year. Might be also doing this to save money. Reached big time, he probably would still be there at 37, but maybe it's best to withhold judgement until he gets here. One things for sure he's a freak specimen.

weswo 06-26-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaze (Post 904687)
Reminds me of Giannas, who Toronto really wanted last year. Might be also doing this to save money. Reached big time, he probably would still be there at 37, but maybe it's best to withhold judgement until he gets here. One things for sure he's a freak specimen.

The only thing is we are a playoff team..with a rfa in our starting point guard with a two time national champ at pg still on the board ...I'd take a chance on Lowry not resigning and on Napier or even hood at sf..then a guy we get four years from now ...we could be waiting four years to pass judgement ...we could have two more GMS by then lol

KoolAid 06-26-2014 10:27 PM

Why????

There is no reason to take him at 20. If you want to take a stash pick, at least pick someone who people have heard of.

Ataf 06-26-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Neighbour (Post 904656)
Where's the option, "How the heck do I know?"

This. Can't know yet.

Dario 06-26-2014 10:30 PM

way to early man...

bigwillie 06-26-2014 10:31 PM

im hearing this kdi wont even play for us next season

Fröz-d 06-26-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigwillie (Post 904643)
WHO IS HE?

http://blog.nj.com/entertainment_imp...ry-charles.jpg

bozonic 06-26-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigwillie (Post 904643)
WHO IS HE?

I heard he played for Gremio but was being sold to AC Milan and is a cousin of Gisele Bundchen...I guess Shabazz had ties to ISIS and could not get work permit for Tdot...fuck me:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Blaze 06-26-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weswo (Post 904708)
The only thing is we are a playoff team..with a rfa in our starting point guard with a two time national champ at pg still on the board ...I'd take a chance on Lowry not resigning and on Napier or even hood at sf..then a guy we get four years from now ...we could be waiting four years to pass judgement ...we could have two more GMS by then lol

Then this might mean that they're confident Lowery will resign. I didn't even see the point of drafting a PG if we were going to keep both Lowery and GV. That being said I would have loved Shabazz, but if this kid becomes a stud, I don't mind waiting.

Chiggmo 06-26-2014 10:33 PM

Its a bad pick, we needed to add more talent to make a deeper playoff run, we didn't do that, we added nothing and at a best case scenario he'll be usefull in 5 years. I don't care who the dude is or how good he will be down the road. We needed immediate impact to try and be a real team for once with a real chance to win a playoff series and compete.

bigwillie 06-26-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bozonic (Post 904734)
I heard he played for Gremio but was being sold to AC Milan and is a cousin of Gisele Bundchen...I guess Shabazz had ties to ISIS and could not get work permit for Tdot...fuck me:zzz::zzz::zzz:

LMFAO and jubhat al nusra too apparently

bjjs 06-26-2014 10:33 PM

In Masai I trust.:mu:

jeffb 06-26-2014 10:36 PM

Why is everyone saying we'll have to wait 4yrs? I mean, he's the same age as the greek freak.

weswo 06-26-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiggmo (Post 904743)
Its a bad pick, we needed to add more talent to make a deeper playoff run, we didn't do that, we added nothing and at a best case scenario he'll be usefull in 5 years. I don't care who the dude is or how good he will be down the road. We needed immediate impact to try and be a real team for once with a real chance to win a playoff series and compete.

AMEN


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24