Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   The new (not as good) Washington Wizards? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/new-not-good-washington-wizards-19075.html)

pencilcrayon 01-24-2011 09:45 PM

The new (not as good) Washington Wizards?
 
Watching the game today it's evident Bargnani and Derozan led our team.
Does this kind of remind you of Antawn Jamison and Caron Butler when they were with the Wizards? Both players were good, but not great. Good enough to be Allstars even, but they weren't enough to make the team great.
Is the comparison fair? We all know where the Wizards ended up.

Gurk 01-24-2011 09:47 PM

So who's gonna bring the pistol into the locker room. I think it's gonna be Andrea, he prolly has a mafia background :p

jeffb 01-24-2011 09:47 PM

Bargnani sucked balls tonight imo!!

FoldedLaundry 01-24-2011 09:48 PM

The only difference is that they had gunslinging Arenas

Dark Knight 01-24-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 499008)
So who's gonna bring the pistol into the locker room. I think it's gonna be Andrea, he prolly has a mafia background :p

Nah, its gotta be Linas. It's always the quiet ones. :suspicious:

Or maybe Alabi. :roflmao:

Gurk 01-24-2011 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 499015)
Nah, its gotta be Linas. It's always the quiet ones. :suspicious:

Or maybe Alabi. :roflmao:

Or Maybe it's Trey. Being the new one in the locker room can be tough

Someguy again 01-24-2011 10:03 PM

do you guys notice the nickname "young gunz"? that must clearly cut down the odds

LX 01-24-2011 10:06 PM

There is nobody here that could get a sniff at being an All Star. The comparison works in terms of all the young players. But there are a lot of bad teams that could be brought in for that sort of comparison.

Bankiz 01-24-2011 10:22 PM

i don't think so in fact i think that is transition year, not a build to win team.

VanCity 01-24-2011 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 499010)
Bargnani sucked balls tonight imo!!

yep...and if he didn't "suck balls" tonight, it wouldn't even be close, without him, we would have gotten rapped...

jeffb 01-24-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanCity (Post 499102)
yep...and if he didn't "suck balls" tonight, it wouldn't even be close, without him, we would have gotten rapped...

Mehhhh, scored at one end, turnstile at the other. His impact was quite a bit less then his points would indicate.

VanCity 01-25-2011 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 499109)
Mehhhh, scored at one end, turnstile at the other. His impact was quite a bit less then his points would indicate.

ya because amir was fucking amazing on the defensive end right? :dead:

good fucking good, this place is nuts...like it or not, hes the best player we got, it was a close game, it wouldn't have been if not for andrea....

jeffb 01-25-2011 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanCity (Post 499115)
ya because amir was fucking amazing on the defensive end right? :dead:

good fucking good, this place is nuts...like it or not, hes the best player we got, it was a close game, it wouldn't have been if not for andrea....

Sorry if 29pts on 27 shots, 3ft attempts, liability on D and lack of effort didn't impress me.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24