Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   NBA Draft Party (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/nba-draft-party-23182.html)

jumplvlan23 06-22-2012 10:35 PM

NBA Draft Party
 
Is there one in Toronto like the Leafs had tonight at the ACC?

jeffb 06-22-2012 10:38 PM

i'm assuming yes, there was one last year at real sports bar. i think Cuda, SJ and others went.

pzabby 06-22-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 656886)
i'm assuming yes, there was one last year at real sports bar. i think Cuda, SJ and others went.

when's the draft, 30?

jeffb 06-22-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pzabby (Post 656890)
when's the draft, 30?

Thursday, June 28th

box92 06-22-2012 10:54 PM

how do we get in?

jeffb 06-22-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by box1992 (Post 656897)
how do we get in?

100$

box92 06-22-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 656901)
100$

include drinks? lol

jeffb 06-22-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by box1992 (Post 656905)
include drinks? lol

Nope, just to get in. This is a hot ticket!

jeffb 06-22-2012 11:10 PM

last year's draft party


http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/rap...rty-20638.html

DonMughal 06-22-2012 11:25 PM

How do you get tickets? I'm so down to go! Are the Raptors there or are they in an unreachable VIP section?

LilRomeo 06-23-2012 10:37 AM

We can have a Draft Party on this forum!

:cookie:

jeffb 06-23-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonMughal (Post 656910)
How do you get tickets? I'm so down to go! Are the Raptors there or are they in an unreachable VIP section?

I was kidding, I don't think there are tickets sold for this. :p

Admiral 06-23-2012 12:12 PM

pretty sure its a season ticket holder party

jeffb 06-23-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral (Post 657010)
pretty sure its a season ticket holder party

The Cuda & SJ are season ticket holders? I know where to go if I need tickets :cookie:

Gurk 06-23-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 657012)
The Cuda & SJ are season ticket holders? I know where to go if I need tickets :cookie:

Nope if you click the link you gave it said that Cuda got those tickets from Raptorman

Barracuda 06-23-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 657012)
The Cuda & SJ are season ticket holders? I know where to go if I need tickets :cookie:

I wish!

DonMughal 06-23-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 656996)
I was kidding, I don't think there are tickets sold for this. :p

Gotttt meeeeee

monn7 06-24-2012 02:22 AM

$100 dollars, no drinks and we'll end up trading the pick. Seems Legit.

Admiral 06-24-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 657016)
Nope if you click the link you gave it said that Cuda got those tickets from Raptorman

maybe its to select season ticket holders and probably large sponsors and corporate guys


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24