Nash<<<<<<< LOWRY!
Old 11-03-2012, 11:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
the poster formally known as Quinn

Team Captain
 
Obi-Wan Quinnobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Gold Coast
Posts: 563
Representing:
Default Nash<<<<<<< LOWRY!

I was very dissapointed when we didnt get nashpotato but lowry is an utter stud.
He is a Triple double threat every night and at the moment on the same class as rondo, Big O type player.

Defence, Offense and Rebounding!?!?!? I can safely say that he has been very friendly to watch Winning or losing
Obi-Wan Quinnobi is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,978
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
I was very dissapointed when we didnt get nashpotato but lowry is an utter stud.
He is a Triple double threat every night and at the moment on the same class as rondo, Big O type player.

Defence, Offense and Rebounding!?!?!? I can safely say that he has been very friendly to watch Winning or losing
i'd compare him more to chris paul but yes, he's looking quite the player. anyone else notice how he's sorta chubby? and he has a baby face. I lol'd first time I saw him in our uniform.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Embracing the departure of all the trolls

Senior Member
 
Bargn88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,795
Representing:
Default

He's playing like an MVP right now

Glad we have him

Time to reward his hard play with some wins!
Bargn88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nasty, right? I cocked that joint back and banged on him!

Lackey
 
Ammo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Mighty North Tundra
Posts: 3,652
Representing:
Default

ssssshhhhh! He'll want a max contract.
Ammo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked, and Nasty!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
i'd compare him more to chris paul but yes, he's looking quite the player. anyone else notice how he's sorta chubby? and he has a baby face. I lol'd first time I saw him in our uniform.
chris paul doesn't play the same way, he is more of the steve nash type, sets up his teammates and only shoots when he feels is required, lowry is definitely looking more of his shot
but he is like CP3 on defense, very quick and a good ball stealer
Admiral is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,978
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
chris paul doesn't play the same way, he is more of the steve nash type, sets up his teammates and only shoots when he feels is required, lowry is definitely looking more of his shot
but he is like CP3 on defense, very quick and a good ball stealer
yes cp3 is more pass oriented, but lowry is no stiff in the passing department. he had some absolute magical passes today. fantastic performance from him today. I feel if he continues to play like this, someone will offer him the max in 2 years and he'll flee unless we can get out act together.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,187
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
yes cp3 is more pass oriented, but lowry is no stiff in the passing department. he had some absolute magical passes today. fantastic performance from him today. I feel if he continues to play like this, someone will offer him the max in 2 years and he'll flee unless we can get out act together.
I hope as the defacto leader he goes to BC and tells him he needs to upgrade the talent(SF) if he wants to re-sign him.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
a Piston Fan !

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,258
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
chris paul doesn't play the same way, he is more of the steve nash type, sets up his teammates and only shoots when he feels is required, lowry is definitely looking more of his shot
but he is like CP3 on defense, very quick and a good ball stealer
Lowry is a scorer no questions about that....his d is exceptional no questions about that.....hes a warrior no questions about that..... but we are 0-2. Lowry playing as good as he is and we still dont seem right out there. We are 0-2. Lowry is doing his part but what are the rest doing including DC. Will our team be the Lowry stats show at the expence of getting wins ???? The guy is trying to do it all him self ....something has to give.....others have to step up !!!!!!!!!
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked, and Nasty!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
I hope as the defacto leader he goes to BC and tells him he needs to upgrade the talent(SF) if he wants to re-sign him.
i hope so too, even Bargs should be going to BC to tell him that, freakin' jose should have gone to BC about 5 years ago and told him he needed to upgrade the talent at SF so he could have someone to pass to
Admiral is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,187
Representing:
Default

Jose was awful tonight
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Embracing the departure of all the trolls

Senior Member
 
Bargn88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,795
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Jose was awful tonight
Lucas was just as bad in his limited time
Bargn88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
a Piston Fan !

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,258
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Jose was awful tonight
Jose was decent he ownly got 1 shot in in the first half.....hes got to shoot more...in the second half he was pushing the ball in side and freaking Gray what the fuck pump faking when hes all alone. Jose played well and our team seems to be more involved with him running the offence......why did DC take Davis out of the game. We should have closed it out with Jose Kyle DD Amir and Davis !!!!!!
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,187
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargn88 View Post
Lucas was just as bad in his limited time
He's looked awful in both games
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,187
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
Jose was decent he ownly got 1 shot in in the first half.....hes got to shoot more...in the second half he was pushing the ball in side and freaking Gray what the fuck pump faking when hes all alone. Jose played well and our team seems to be more involved with him running the offence......why did DC take Davis out of the game. We should have closed it out with Jose Kyle DD Amir and Davis !!!!!!
That second unit struggles at times and when it does he needs to shoot more and take some initiative.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
a Piston Fan !

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,258
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
He's looked awful in both games
There seems to be a pattern with BC with what we do with the guys he brings in that no body else wants !!!!
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:24 AM   #16 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,187
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
There seems to be a pattern with BC with what we do with the guys he brings in that no body else wants !!!!
He's great as a 3rd guy but he's streaky.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
a Piston Fan !

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,258
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
That second unit struggles at times and when it does he needs to shoot more and take some initiative.
DC changes his players like its a hockey line change !!!!!
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:25 AM   #18 (permalink)
and that's the bottom line, cause JV said so!!!

This is how U(jiri) do it
 
Carlos Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Halifax
Posts: 3,928
Representing:
Default

Shit, if he keeps playing like this, give him the damn max.
Carlos Danger is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:30 AM   #19 (permalink)
the poster formally known as Quinn

Team Captain
 
Obi-Wan Quinnobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Gold Coast
Posts: 563
Representing:
Default

Jose did not play well mate just face it, you say lowry is the reason we are 0-2..... how did jose go when running the floor from the get go last year. Lowry is playing out of this world and jose is an assist firsst point guard who isnt getting assists.

Quick question what would you guys rather is a SF
Defence
3 point stud
Pure scoring through multiple skills
Star at a sacrifice of one of our players
Or just the run of the gun 14, 5, 5?
Obi-Wan Quinnobi is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
#NorthernUprising

Next year...
 
js12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: T.O.
Posts: 5,581
Representing:
Default

I said this in the beginning. I would rather have Lowry than Nash, and right now Lowry is proving me right.
js12 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24