Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - My Best Friend Jose May Play Tonight
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   My Best Friend Jose May Play Tonight (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/my-best-friend-jose-may-play-tonight-5602.html)

StresS 01-09-2009 03:16 PM

My Best Friend Jose May Play Tonight
 
he's practicing and sounds like he's ready to come back and fuck shit up. ;)

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.ph...8-calderon.asx

Belsius 01-09-2009 03:29 PM

You know he is going for 40 and 20...:mischief:

takman_777 01-09-2009 03:30 PM

ouch!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Belsius (Post 114276)
You know he is going for 40 and 20...:mischief:

at least he can call Jose his friend :D that is a good first step to recovery:yeah:

StresS 01-09-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takman_777 (Post 114278)
at least he can call Jose his friend :D that is a good first step to recovery:yeah:

my best friend.
his english got better too.
maybe trheres hope he'll try and get better as a PG.

INSIDER 01-09-2009 03:37 PM

:coffee:

Gurk 01-09-2009 04:33 PM

Atleast we won't be turning the ball over

takman_777 01-09-2009 04:50 PM

geesh gurk...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 114318)
Atleast we won't be turning the ball over

jose has 62 turnovers in 36 games or 2.2 per game while averaging 8.8 assists per game, behind only Chris Paul in assists/turnovers ratio.... not sure why you think he is the cause of our turnovers, how many of the 20 team turnovers did he make against the wizards?? come on...

Snooch 01-09-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takman_777 (Post 114334)
jose has 62 turnovers in 36 games or 2.2 per game while averaging 8.8 assists per game, behind only Chris Paul in assists/turnovers ratio.... not sure why you think he is the cause of our turnovers, how many of the 20 team turnovers did he make against the wizards?? come on...

Dude, he was being sarcastic....


Having Jose on the court means if nothing else the team wint have 20 plus turnovers.

takman_777 01-09-2009 04:54 PM

i hope so!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snooch (Post 114338)
Dude, he was being sarcastic....


Having Jose on the court means if nothing else the team wint have 20 plus turnovers.


sigh, i guess there is just no pleasing some people... Jose is a top level guard in this league and right now, the only player we have signed past 2010 so we must believe in his talent to some extent. i hope he plays tonight and is healthy.. we need him to be healthy!

Gurk 01-09-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takman_777 (Post 114334)
jose has 62 turnovers in 36 games or 2.2 per game while averaging 8.8 assists per game, behind only Chris Paul in assists/turnovers ratio.... not sure why you think he is the cause of our turnovers, how many of the 20 team turnovers did he make against the wizards?? come on...

I meant as, when he comes back from injury the Raps won't be turning the ball over as much as they did against the Wiz

StresS 01-09-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takman_777 (Post 114334)
jose has 62 turnovers in 36 games or 2.2 per game while averaging 8.8 assists per game, behind only Chris Paul in assists/turnovers ratio.... not sure why you think he is the cause of our turnovers, how many of the 20 team turnovers did he make against the wizards?? come on...

youve been talking to me too long today.

i think he was just saying with calderon in the game there will be less turnovers.

Gurk 01-09-2009 04:58 PM

LOL Stress you are right

dfunkie1 01-09-2009 04:59 PM

who gives a flying crap about turnovers! gimme an extra five for high percentage shots any day of the week.

Quad Core 01-09-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StresS (Post 114267)
he's practicing and sounds like he's ready to come back and fuck shit up. ;)

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.ph...8-calderon.asx

what kind of raptor fan are you?:wtf::die:

takman_777 01-09-2009 05:04 PM

well, i can only hope that the guys play hard and hit those easy baskets jose feeds them, then everyone will be happy and i love my new avatar, don't you stress :D i got my 1000th post today !! wooohooo...:yeah:

StresS 01-09-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takman_777 (Post 114350)
well, i can only hope that the guys play hard and hit those easy baskets jose feeds them, then everyone will be happy and i love my new avatar, don't you stress :D i got my 1000th post today !! wooohooo...:yeah:

youre welcome.

i like your avi because jose's on the bench :yeah:
my avi's better.
i cant believe theres actually a school called morehead.

Gurk 01-09-2009 05:10 PM

LOL Stress I never read your avi until now :haha:

takman_777 01-09-2009 05:13 PM

yup
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StresS (Post 114352)
youre welcome.

i like your avi because jose's on the bench :yeah:
my avi's better.
i cant believe theres actually a school called morehead.

it's about 4 hours south of winnipeg in minnesota/north dakota border.

takman_777 01-09-2009 05:16 PM

is that a better av stress.. look at him go. driving and passing.. a thing of beauty it is!:yeah:

Dino Blogger 01-09-2009 05:16 PM

40/20? LOL Jose scoring 40 I would love to see that. 20 assists would be high but not a total shock in comparison to 40 points lol why am i talking about this it is not going to happen.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24