Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Monday is Raptors day!! (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/monday-raptors-day-27077.html)

jeffb 05-10-2014 12:41 PM

Monday is Raptors day!!
 
Quote:

@raptots
RT*@DMayorKelly: Toronto! Join me,@greivisvasquez*& Dwane Casey on Monday (8:30am) at Nathan Phillips Square to proclaim*#Raptors*day!
Lol

0nekhmer 05-10-2014 04:41 PM

only if kyle lowry attends :D

js12 05-10-2014 04:56 PM

Why Monday and what did we do to deserve Raptors day lol

Don Vito 05-10-2014 06:32 PM

8:30 am on a monday, don't think anyone is going to goto that since everyone is deflated after the playoff elimination

just4_raps 05-10-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 896892)
8:30 am on a monday, don't think anyone is going to goto that since everyone is deflated after the playoff elimination

8:30 am on a monday?

doesn't everyone have a job to goto?

jeffb 05-10-2014 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just4_raps (Post 896893)
8:30 am on a monday?

doesn't everyone have a job to goto?

A lot of foot traffic around Nathan Pillips Square at that time. They should just ring the bell at the TSE, declare it Raptors day and that's it. Better yet just don't do it. lol

just4_raps 05-10-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 896894)
A lot of foot traffic around Nathan Pillips Square at that time. They should just ring the bell at the TSE, declare it Raptors day and that's it. Better yet just don't do it. lol

yup

th3answ3r 05-10-2014 10:56 PM

why arent more players going? why does raptor day have to be on monday?

lankganglia 05-10-2014 11:11 PM

it would have gotten really awkward if they tried to make it tomorrow

my mother HATES all sports

Ammo 05-11-2014 08:00 PM

It's a trick. It's a farewell party for General Greivis. :sad:

By the way. How come there's no Greivis smiley?

Just sayin'

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/wp-co...s_vasquez2.jpg

th3answ3r 05-11-2014 11:33 PM

drakes performing lol

lankganglia 05-12-2014 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by th3answ3r (Post 897094)
drakes performing lol

an easrly morning rap concert? sweet:cookie:

AlexRaphael 05-12-2014 09:38 AM

um no Norm Kelly, the Raptors were not first in the conference

cheekykent 05-12-2014 09:47 AM

sleep is more important :mattyd:

Raptorman 05-12-2014 10:25 AM

I feel bad for GV. This whole thing looks like a bust (except for the normal walk ins already there).

Fukkin Leaf day would have a mandated work stoppage and all bosses excusing their employees to attend.

Branthrax 05-12-2014 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptorman (Post 897136)
I feel bad for GV. This whole thing looks like a bust (except for the normal walk ins already there).

Fukkin Leaf day would have a mandated work stoppage and all bosses excusing their employees to attend.

The Leafs grip on this city is so overstated by people like you AKA people with nothing better to do with their time but harp on a historic franchise in a country that loves the sport.

I couldn't even name the teams in the NHL playoffs right now, or more then two players on the Leafs roster. But your kind really irks me.

Raptorman 05-12-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branthrax (Post 897139)
The Leafs grip on this city is so overstated by people like you AKA people with nothing better to do with their time but harp on a historic franchise in a country that loves the sport.

I couldn't even name the teams in the NHL playoffs right now, or more then two players on the Leafs roster. But your kind really irks me.

Welcome to the RAPTORS forum Brathrax! You are correct! I am the type you hate.

Leaf fans are the dumbest most gullible fans on the planet. No one tries to figure out the formula that gets Leaf fans to pay 4 times league average for a consistently terrible product. AND the season seat holders HAVE to add on Raptor tickets to get the Leaf tickets. ANNND there is a line up of people willing to sever a limb to be one of those special people.

WHY?? They don't really know. The BLEED blue! "My Dad was a Leaf fan!" I've always loved the Leafs!!. You get all these cult like responses.

Trust me I have stuck out all my life. I am a white male that thinks the Leafs is the best con job ever to be pulled. I have gone into bars that have 40 TVs all turned to Leafs and I ask for one to be turned to the Raptors game and they look at me like I want to watch animal porn.

We are going to have a good time together here. Teasing Leaf fans is second only to routing for the Raptors.

jeffb 05-12-2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptorman (Post 897147)
Welcome to the RAPTORS forum Brathrax! You are correct! I am the type you hate.

Leaf fans are the dumbest most gullible fans on the planet. No one tries to figure out the formula that gets Leaf fans to pay 4 times league average for a consistently terrible product. AND the season seat holders HAVE to add on Raptor tickets to get the Leaf tickets. ANNND there is a line up of people willing to sever a limb to be one of those special people.

WHY?? They don't really know. The BLEED blue! "My Dad was a Leaf fan!" I've always loved the Leafs!!. You get all these cult like responses.

Trust me I have stuck out all my life. I am a white male that thinks the Leafs is the best con job ever to be pulled. I have gone into bars that have 40 TVs all turned to Leafs and I ask for one to be turned to the Raptors game and they look at me like I want to watch animal porn.

We are going to have a good time together here. Teasing Leaf fans is second only to routing for the Raptors.

:heart:

cloudnine 05-12-2014 11:49 AM

My ladypal and I went since we work downtown anyway.

It was a cute, mostly low-key thing. Got a chance to speak with Casey briefly which was neat. Met a couple Raptors media folks who'd I not interacted with on Twitter - nice to put some faces to names.

John Tory came and chatted us up for a few minutes and was very gregarious. Still not voting for him, but!

The timing made it extremely difficult for a good crowd to show up. It was clear that none of the politicians really knew much about the team, but it was a start.

m5racer 05-12-2014 12:40 PM

430/5 on a friday would be a much better time/day.....or like 2pm on a Sat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24