Moe Harkless?
Old 06-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,621
Representing:
Raptors Moe Harkless?

From Chad Ford:

Quote:
The Raptors expect to have big man Jonas Valanciunas with the team this season. If he were in this draft, I think he would've been the No. 2 overall pick. At No. 8, look for them to add a player to their backcourt who can go out and get his own shot. They've been looking hard at Syracuse's Dion Waiters, Washington's Terrence Ross, Lamb and Lillard. The one sleeper pick for them might be St. John's freshman Moe Harkless. Sources say he is in the mix at No. 8.
2012 NBA Draft - Scenarios for top-10 picks - ESPN

Last edited by jeffb; 06-01-2012 at 01:34 PM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Masai Ujiri

Senior Member
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,781
Representing:
Default

Who...?
Kirby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
On T-Ross Flight 31

Senior Member
 
Ataf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: St. Catharines
Posts: 1,725
Representing:
Send a message via Skype™ to Ataf
Default

Moe Harkless
Moe Harkless Stats, News, Videos, Highlights, Pictures, Bio - St. John's Red Storm - ESPN
projected no.19 on the mock apparently
Ataf is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,621
Representing:
Default

Looking at him in case we trade down?
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

I like the fact we are looking at Ross and Lillard. Both better PGs than Marshall.
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8,758
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
I like the fact we are looking at Ross and Lillard. Both better PGs than Marshall.
And that is a fact, because you say so?
LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
And that is a fact, because you say so?
It's likely fact because many people on here claim otherwise!

carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8,758
Representing:
Default

we can't really say (other than guess) who is better, before they actually play in the nba
LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
And that is a fact, because you say so?
thats how it works

we need a dynamic PG. Lillard and Ross offer that possibility. Marshall is nice if you want an old Mark Jackson. Decent fit for a playoff team and controls the game off of the bench.
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
sticking to his guns... is stuck to his guns...

Senior Member

 
DanH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 4,489
Representing:
Default

He'd be a good prospect if he just had a little more hark.
DanH is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,308
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH View Post
He'd be a good prospect if he just had a little more hark.
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

I remember Moe Harkless now!
They guy is a taller version of DeRozan.
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,540
Representing:
Default

I rather have quincy, really think that guy is a big sleeper
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
angling

Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
I like the fact we are looking at Ross and Lillard. Both better PGs than Marshall.
Except that Ross is not a PG.
Gofish is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,450
Representing:
Default

Great name
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
Keep it simple

Senior Member
 
Dario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Vancouver BC Canada
Posts: 8,504
Representing:
Send a message via Skype™ to Dario
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Who...?
Thats what I said, lol.
Dario is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
contemplating

The Killing Joke

 
Claudius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Burkina Faso, Disputed Zone
Posts: 10,030
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius
Default

I like Harkless. I didn't know he declared for the draft (which sucks for us, i.e. St. John's) but I don't know if he's that much better than anyone else.

He looked good in stretches and in some games, but I don't know, he's more of a mid-range/late pick to me.

Ideally he should stay one more year and learn from Coach Lavin.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
cool

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 819
Representing:
Default

Don't get why we would draft Marshall - we already have Calderon.
neojiphre is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,621
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neojiphre View Post
Don't get why we would draft Marshall - we already have Calderon.

Why, is Marshall a slow footed 32yr old PG who over dribbles and can't play D?
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
Keep it simple

Senior Member
 
Dario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Vancouver BC Canada
Posts: 8,504
Representing:
Send a message via Skype™ to Dario
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Why, is Marshall a slow footed 32yr old PG who over dribbles and can't play D?
Last time I checked he was...
Dario is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24