Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   MLSE (under the pension fund) appreciation thread (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/mlse-under-pension-fund-appreciation-thread-21445.html)

LX 12-09-2011 07:31 AM

MLSE (under the pension fund) appreciation thread
 
http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_r...y=80&size=650x

goodbye dear Dick.

dfunkie1 12-09-2011 09:58 AM

i thought dickie retired last year? did he just siking everyone out so he could get back in the papers?

i appreciate teachers.

jeffb 12-09-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackson Filth (Post 585108)
i thought dickie retired last year? did he just siking everyone out so he could get back in the papers?

i appreciate teachers.


He announced a transition to lead into retirement. Don't think he actually retired yet.

'trane 12-09-2011 10:26 AM

:finger:

fancylad 12-09-2011 10:29 AM

damn. i was hoping this thread would have gotten zero replies. that would have been funny.

jeffb 12-09-2011 10:36 AM

Woops wrong thread

RAPMAN 12-09-2011 11:09 AM

In Toronto, the two most hated or negative acroynms are TTC and MLSE. Maybe the TTC should get new owners by going private.

Windex 12-09-2011 11:53 AM

they will still be called MLSE even with the new owners, right?

JoeyJoJo Shabbadu 12-09-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'trane (Post 585136)
:finger:

This

LX 12-09-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 585191)
they will still be called MLSE even with the new owners, right?

Yeah - it looks like it. I changed the thread title accordingly.

carp 12-09-2011 01:26 PM

Very little will change.... lol....

jeffb 12-09-2011 01:28 PM

What a clusterfuck! Bell and Rogers and basically enemies and competitors and also, Bell owns 18% of the Montreal Canadians. It's all a little ridiculous.

Bell- Habs, Loafs, Raps, TFC, Marlies

Rogers- Jays, Loafs, Raps, TFC, Marlies

Btw, did they say who was going to be the head CEO for all of this?

jeffb 12-09-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carp (Post 585234)
Very little will change.... lol....

Pretty much. The leafs/Raps won't spend anymore then they already do, it's up to their respective GM's to do the job.

Windex 12-09-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 585236)
What a clusterfuck! Bell and Rogers and basically enemies and competitors and also, Bell owns 18% of the Montreal Canadians. It's all a little ridiculous.

Bell- Habs, Loafs, Raps, TFC, Marlies

Rogers- Jays, Loafs, Raps, TFC, Marlies

Btw, did they say who was going to be the head CEO for all of this?

Bell is going to sell their share in the Canadiens

Windex 12-09-2011 01:54 PM

could we see the Teachers buy an NFL team with that money???

Superjudge 12-09-2011 02:06 PM

if they do, and they put it in toronto, they can kiss years of smart business decisions goodbye!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24